InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Kami Help Me High School ❯ Maps and Knives ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

HHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see! Ya, I know, I been bad for not writing in so long, but I'm doing my best to make up for it!!!!!! ^_^
 
Disclaimer: Do you think a thirteen-year-old girl would own all this stuff? Think again!
 
---------------------------------------
 
Chapter 6
Maps and Knifes
 
Ed yawned and stretched as he led his group down the halls of this new playground. He had been chosen as one of the group leaders, guiding fellow students to their momentary homes while the staff of Kami high was in a meeting. Al, his little brother, was behind him talking to his newest friend: a hyper fox demon named Forest. Forest was the librarian's cousin, and was usually bothering Misoka, Kiako, or locked in one of the library closets. Kayo had let him come along to bug the competition.
 
“Hey shorty, when we gonna get to our rooms?” Forest asked. (Anyone who watches Fullmetal Alchemist knows this really pisses Ed off) Ed spun around, furious.
 
“Don't you dare call me shorty you little pain in the ass!” he yelled, taking off after Forest. Damn, Forest is fast! Al grabbed his brother by the back of his shirt and held him as he struggled to get at Forest so he could tear him to pieces.
 
“Big brother, calm down! We need to get everyone to their rooms, not start a fight with our comrades!” Al hissed into Ed's ear. Ed finally calmed down and led the troop down the halls yet again. Soon, instead of finding their comfortable rooms and settling in, they were as lost as mice in a mirror maze.
 
“Great! Now we're entirely lost because he wont give the stupid map!” Ed yelled, pointing to Forest as he did. Forest grinned at them from behind the huge map, mocking them silently. (A/N: Why do they need a map to find their rooms? Because I say so!) One of the nearby doors swung open and a student looked strait at them.
 
“Will you morons shut up? Some people are trying to study he-“
 
THUD!
 
The door was slammed shut on the wiener as a well-known wrench made contact with Forest's head. He collapsed, and Winry stepped over him and bent down to fetch the paper from his hand. Instead of giving it to Ed, she unfolded it, flipped it over, and turned around to go in the opposite direction, eyes glued to the paper.
 
“Hey, I'm supposed to be the leader here! Winry, give it- ooff!” Ed's head made contact with metal. He fell backwards and the back of his head said `hello' to the floor. He looked up to see Al looking down at him with a worried expression on his face. Al had swung Forest over his shoulder since he was out, and couldn't pick him up.
 
“Are you all right, big brother?” Al asked, his kidish voice thick with worry.
 
“I get her a wrench for her birthday and what does she do? Hit me with it.” Ed muttered as he sat up, rubbing his sore head.
 
“Hurry up, you two, or you'll be left behind!” Winry called from ahead. Ed scrambled up and ran to catch up to the group.
 
“Lets just let her take control, brother.” Al suggested. At least one of them had common sense.
 
“Ya, maybe you're right.” Ed said as they followed behind like the loyal doggies they were. It wasn't long before they were in a silent hallway, Winry telling people which rooms they were in. Ed and Al were assigned a room across from Winry's, and if they both opened their doors they could see each other. They occupied themselves for hours doing that.
 
~ With Kiako and Kayo~
 
“God I hate these rich snobs.” Kiako grumbled as she fixed up her sleeping quarters. Kiako and Kayo had to share a room with a bunk bed because they `didn't have enough rooms for all the teachers'. As it was, many teachers from Kami High had to share rooms. Luckily, most of them got along. Kiako had immediately claimed the top.
 
“Ya I hate `um too, that's why its gonna be so great when we KICK THEIR BUTTS!!!” Kayo said, and they both cheered. They stopped cheering when a noise interrupted them. It sounded kinda like someone getting thrown against a wall…
 
“Sango and Miroku.” We both groaned at the same time. They were sharing the room next to ours, and apparently Sango was mad at him again. Kiako and Kayo slipped out of their room to watch as Miroku went flying out of his and Sango's room.
 
“What did you do this time, Miroku?” Kayo asked, but Miroku had no time to answer, as Sango was coming at him with amazing speed. It was then that the principals noticed Miroku holding his gold staff out in defense, and Sango baring her shining katana. Realization dawned on them.
 
“I didn't do…anything. We're…sparring.” Miroku said between blocks. Then it was Sango's turn to defend as Miroku swung his staff's end at her feet, trying to knock her down. Kiako was impressed with how good they had gotten. She grinned, convinced that their school would win this.
 
“You guys do know there is a sparring arena.” Kayo said, motioning down the hall.
 
“They kicked us out…said it was for their school's use…only.” Sango said as she swung her katana in a crescent curve at Miroku's right side.
 
“That sucks!” Kiako and Kayo said at the same time.
 
“We gotta stop doing that.” Kiako voiced both of their thoughts, shaking her head.
 
“Ya.” Kayo agreed. “C'mon guys, lets go see if we can find a clearing nearby.” She suggested. Sango stopped in mid-strike and Miroku pressed his staff head to her neck, fast as a lightning bolt.
 
“Dead.” He said, grinning. Sango rolled her eyes and vanished back into their room. She came back a second later, carrying a red bag thrown over her shoulders and her boomerang of bone.
 
“We should ask the others if they wanna come.” Kiako said, walking to another door. The other three spread out too, going to different rooms to invite the other teachers and adults that were competing. Kiako knocked real loud on the door before her.
 
“Sanzo, Hakkai, Gojyo! C'mon you lazy bums!” She yelled through the door. Kiako heard cards being put down and bottles being placed on tables. Then footsteps before the door opened.
 
“What do you want, you crazy chick?” Gojyo asked, his cigarette moving up in down in a humorous way as he spoke. But Kiako didn't think his words ere very humorous.
 
“I came to see if any of you would like to come spar outside with a few of us.” She said. Then, in a flash, she had a firm grip on Gojyo's hair and a knife to his throat. He gulped. “God knows you need the practice.” In a lower voice, she hissed, “Don't ever call me that again if you value your life.”
 
“Kiako, stop threatening people!” Kayo called from down the hall. Uou-chan and Hanajima were with her, helping her gather people.
 
“He started it!” Kiako yelled childishly. “So are you guys comin' or not?” she asked the men in front of her, letting go of Gojyo. He cracked his neck and replied
 
“I'm in.”
 
“Sure, I need to train a bit, too.” Hakkai said, smiling. Sanzo just grumbled. Kiako knew that meant yes. She went from teacher to teacher until they had a pretty large group. There was Sesshomaru, Kyo, Misoka, Kanna, both Kaguras (one coming to heal up the injured), Ayame, Inuyasha, Kohaku, Bankotsu, Koga, Kikyo, Hatsuharu and the ones previously mentioned. The herd soon found a calm, peaceful meadow and turned it into a war zone.
 
Sesshomaru, Kiako, Kayo, Inuyasha and Bankotsu all sparred with swords; practicing technique. Sesshomaru used mostly his demon sword, using its aura as an advantage. Kiako had a passion for double blades, not only having a pair of twin katanas but also a pair of Sais and a special weapon with a blade at each end and a handle in the middle. It was her favorite. Kayo liked to use just only sword, usually using her powers in battle. Inuyasha had his Tetsaiga, and Bankotsu had his giant Banrayu (A/N: I Don't know if I spelled those sword names right).
 
Kyo, Ayame, Koga, Hatsuharu, and Uou-chan practiced martial arts and hand-to-hand combat. They each had a different style. Kagome and Kikyo worked on their archery, while Sanzo just made sure of his aim. Misoka, Kanna, Kagura, Hakkai, Gojyo, Sango, Miroku and Hanajima all worked with their special weapons and powers.
 
It wasn't long before the short-tempered lost it, bad fights started up, and a little blood was shed. This is the reason the nurse came. Finally the fighters headed inside for the last meal of the day and rest. That was when Kiako realized - she still hadn't even made her bed!
 
-------------------------------------
 
I'm working the best I can, so please forgive me if I take some time. Sorry this chappy's so short, my mom is kick'n me off and I have to hurry. Thank you for reading! Reviews are loved!! ^_^