InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Zodiac Love ❯ Raining Sleepover part 2 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer- I own nothing.. Do you hear me! *Sobbs* I wish I did but I'm poor I have let's see 500 dollars that's all!

 

Here is the long awaited chapter! I have reasons why I haven't updated lately:

Reasons

Algebra test next week and Homework

Banned from computer

Boyfriend

School

New story ideas!

 

I am stopping the voting poll the next chapter here are the results so far-

Kagome ~

Haru~7

Yuki~4

Kyo~1

Akito~2

Hatori~3

Shigure~3

Tohru ~

Kyo~3

Yuki~4

 

Recap of last chapter-

"Maybe this will help" said Yuki as he moved closer to her catching her by surprise as his lips descended on her's. His tongue found his way to her mouth making her moan in pleasure.

"Did that help?" He asked huskily near her ear. Kagome was speechless.

 

Chapter 5- Raining Sleepover part 2

Kagome ran away from Yuki as soon as he let go of her. Red faced she ran to kitchen to help Tohru cook. On the way there she bumped into Shigure who took the chance to kiss her hard on the lips. Then he left her there on the stairs dumbfolded. Kagome heard laughter to her right, Kyo was laughing so hard that he didn't know what was coming towards him… bam Kyo now lay on the floor with possibly a few broken ribs.

"You deserved that you jerk!" said a fuming Kagome.

"Oww…" was heard from Kyo as tried to get up while his abdomen knotted in pain. Kagome left just then Shigure came in laughing at Kyo.

"I'll just go call Hatori now" said Shigure as he watched Kyo double over in pain still laughing he left.

"Stupid dog" muttered Kyo from his position.

 

~With Hatori at the main house~

"Hello" said Hatori's voice as he answered the phone.

"Hello, Haa-san it seems Kyo-kun is in pain, we need you to get over here." said Shigure as he spoke on the phone.

"I'm sorry but, you will have to drive him here, and bring the person that hurt him. I would like to speak to them." said Hatori before he ended the conversation.

 

~Back to Shigure~

"Kagome-san it seems that you and me have to bring Kyo to the main house" said Shigure. The dog and Kagome carried Kyo to Shigure's car the drive to the main house was silent. An unfamiliar man stepped out of house to whisper to Shigure.

"You must be the one who injured Kyo, I must congratulate you.. Kagome-san. I'm the family doctor Hatori," he said introducing himself. He found his lips pull closer to Kagome's till their lips were locked. Kagome gasped `This man is as cold as Sesshomaru and yet he kissed me' she thought. Without a word Kagome ran from him, Hatori stared at the spot where Kagome had once been.

"I just kissed her," said Hatori remembering the sweet taste of her lips. He left the hall in search of Shigure to check up on Kyo and see how he was doing.

 

Reviews~

Love101~ Thank you for the long reviews! Isn't choosing hard!

kagome15~ Thank you for reviewing both of my fics!

Mistic UV~ Thank you for the review! I know you don't mean to be offensive, I have to agree with you that I don't even think that there is a plot. I didn't make a plot, at least I think I didn't… sorry.

AngelOfLife01~ Thank you for reviewing! I know what you mean when you say people are influencing you to like uncommon Kagome pairings. That's what happened to me!

Laughing Flame~ Thank you for the vote!

KitsuneFox~ Unfortunatly you are the only Kagome/Kyo voter on MediaMiner, but on AdultFanFiction.Net there are many of those voters.

Fawn1987~ Thank you for the many reviews!

 

 

Sorry I have to cut this short, but I need to study for my Algebra test on Tuesday Jan.,18 .