InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Faded Past ❯ New School ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kagome approached the school in less than 10 minutes there before her stood Sakura High various cliques were around the school from preps to nerds she seen them all stare at her as she made her way up the stairs of the school .Like the kids from outside the ones inside stared at her then starting whispering she heard things like
“ New meat.”
“Damn she is fine.”
“ Oh a new loser.”
Kag grinded her teeth holding back a growl who did these people think they are? They don’t even know her and already they judge her oh that pissed her off. She sighed taking a piece of paper out of her pocket telling her were to go to her schedule. She slowly came to a door labeled main office stepping inside to a very plain looking room. .It had gray walls, werid colored carpeting, one window, two maple wood desks , and a phone oh yeah this was a real lively room. Kag made her made her way to the front desk there sat a slightly cubby woman with blinding blonde hair and hazel eyes that were glazed in boredom lazily flipping through a magazine. She poked the middle aged woman getting her attention “Yes?” the woman answered clearly cranky and tired.
“ Um hello I’m Kagome Higurashi I’m the new student and I need my schedule madam.”
The woman yawned “ Oh yeah you’re the new student right, right the names Angie I’m a consoler here and the secretary here’s your schedule oh and kid never drag your ass in here unless it’s an important kay?” Angie replied in a snappy tone. Kagome just nodded taking her schedule dragged herself back into the hallway “ Let’s see who I have for homeroom.” she stated looking down at the paper room 316 Mr. Greenmen she once again making her way to room 316.As soon as she got there she sat in the way back digging in her book bag for her sliver I-pod putting the headphones in less than 12 seconds after she put the headphones in a ear splitting ring signaled for the kids to go to homeroom. A stampede of kids rushed inside the homeroom taking there seats soon after them a older gentleman made his way into the room he was tall man about 6 foot a skinny face framed by thick sliver rimmed glasses he smiled wide “ Good Morning class!” he said cheerfully.
“Good morning Mr. Greenmen.” all the students replied in boredom.
“ Today we have a new student joining us! Will please come to the front of the room miss. Don‘t be shy!”
Kagome groaned stuffing her I-pod back into her book bag this guy was WAY to perky . She made her way to the front of the class Mr. Greenmen grinned ear to ear “ Please say your name and a little about your self.” he replied voice just oozing with perkiest. Her eye twitched “ Hi.. I’m Kagome Higurashi and I you don’t need to know about me.”
“ Oh come down you must have something to tell!” he pressed.
She rolled her eyes “ I like to kick box happy?”
Mr. Greenmen smiled “ Alright take a seat miss Higurashi !” she nodded going back her seat earning a few stares from people. After a while the bell rang again all the kids left Kagome stayed considering this was her math teacher and her first class .She glanced at her schedule seeing her classes
Homeroom room 316 , Mr. Greenmen
Period 2 Day 1 room 316 ,Math, Mr. Greenmen Day 2 room 320 E.L.A Mrs.Appleseed
Period 3 room: 417 ,Tec, Mrs. Brickfield
Period 4 Day 1 room 319,Science,Mr.Ferris Day 2 room: 318 ,Social Studies, Miss D
Period 5: Lunch
( I don’t know high school so bare with me)
She stuffed it back into her book bag and it put it behind her .As soon as she was about to take her I-pod out Kag saw a group of 4 guys walk into the room the first had chocolate brown eyes , black hair that was slicked back , and was wearing a pair of baggy blue jeans and a short sleeved forest green shirt with a leather jacket on top it . The next was a red head with his hair pulled back in a low ponytail hair framing his emerald green eyes , he wore jeans and long sleeved orange shirt. The third was a non attractive guy he had orange colored hair done in an elvis looking style , black beady eyes and wore leather pants and a baggy white tee. The last had crimson red eyes , spiky jet black hair with a white starburst that was held with an unknown brand of hair gel , a white bandana on his forehead , and wore a back hoddie with a sliver dragon going around the left sleeve and baggy jeans being held up a simple back belt. “ Oh great we’re early thanks to you .” The beaded eyed one stated jabbing his finger into the black haired ones chest he rolled his eyes. “ At least it’s better than being late Kuwabara.”
the redhead pointed out. The spiky haired one simply replied “ Hn.” The beaded eyed one threw his hands in the air “ Damn it Hiei Is that all you ever say?!” he replied to the spiky haired one who rolled his eyes “ I do say more I just choose not to say more you buffoon.” The redhead sighed “ Can you two ever step into a room with fighting?” The blacked haired one laughed a little “ Nah let them be there always like this.” The 4 made there way to the group of seats just in front of Kagome. The black haired one blinked when he saw her turning to the red head “ Kurama? Don’t we know her?” the known as Kurama looked at her from the corner of his eye “ Hm.. She dose seem familiar Yusuke what do toy think Hiei?” The spiky haired one who was Hiei rubbed his chin in thought “ Yes she dose.” The orange haired beady eyed one growled “ HELLLLLLO Aren’t you gonna ask me if I know the hottie too you know me Kuwabara!” Yusuke rolled his brown eyes at Kuwabara “ No we’re not dip shit WE met her not you , you were at camp .” he deadpanned. Kuwabara simply said “ O..” Yusuke turned to Kagome with a questioning face “ Hey Kag it’s been a while thought we never see you again.” She blinked and replied
“ Um who the hell are you?”

Kuwabara laughed “ Oh burn hahaha she hated you so much that she pretending she don’t know you !!!”
Yusuke growled “ Shut up you beady eyed moron!” he snapped “ Something must of just happened that’s all…”
Kurama thought for a min “ Perhaps she was in some type of accident making her forgot .”

Oh what happens next!!! O_O um why am I asking you this I’m the author r&r to fine out!