InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Full Metal Demons ❯ The Enlisting ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Full Metal Demons Chapter 2: The Enlisting

"What the heck is taking them so long?" Ed growled. " My God in Heaven it's already 3:47!!" he added, looking at a clock. He was at a shopping center, in a store where people buy clothes.

Sesshomaru came out first. He had a red button-up shirt on with a white long-sleeved shirt underneath. He also had blue cargo pants on. " I dispise these clothes so much........." he had said.

Then came Shippo. He had on a green long-sleeved T-shirt under a sleeve-less hoodie and dark denim jeans ( all ex-small, of coarse).Also, he had sun-glasses. " These are sooooooooooooo comfortable..."

"Yeah, Shippo," Ed was impressed." You really outdid yourself."
"Hee Hee," Shippo giggled.

Inuyasha came out next. He had a gold vest on with a silver shirt underneath and orange pants on.Also sun-glasses.

Miroku had a blue turtle-neck under a black button-up shirt with black jeans that were baggy. Sango had a white T- shirt on with a black coat and jeans.

Kagome had a white tank top on with average jeans. "Alright time to check-out and run to the Enlisting!" Ed said.

At the enlisting......

"Ed," Winry said," You arrived just in time! Roy was just about to give your post to someone else!"

" Who's this?!" Inuyasha sneered." Your girlfreind!! Ha!"
" SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ed shouted.
" Why, shrimp?!" Inuyasha sneered again. Oh no, Winry thought, someone else whose reeeeaaaally dense. A sweat-drop started to form on her head.

" You did not just...... I think you did! THAT'S IT, I'VE HAD IT!!!!!!" Ed yelled, grabbing a few blades of grass and using alchemy to make flames." BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!!!!!" he said, flinging the fire to Inu's hair.

" AHHHHHHHH" Inuyasha shouted," GET IT OFF G-E-T I-T O-F-F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" Serves you RIGHT!!" Ed said, sticking his tongue out.
" YOU'RE DEAD!!!" Inu yelled," TETSAIGA!!!"
______________________________________________________________

Man, Hiro thought, It's hard to spot the sign-up stand. Ever since his Father died, Hiro was looking for some action, a job to get his mind off his father.

" Hey, Hiro-Nii, there's the sign-up stand!!!" his brother, Neko, said.

Hiro touched his left arm. Or, what used to be his left arm. Now, Auto Mail replaced it. He lost his arm when a Murderer was stalking them. He was holding a strange gun. He tried to shoot it at Neko, but Hiro protected him by pushing him out of the way. A blade like mass came towards him, and cut off his arm.

" Father," he said quietly," Be proud of my decisions.

" ALRIGHT! LET'S GO" He exclaimed.
______________________________________________________________

" Uhhhhhh, ow........." complained Ed.
" Serves YOU right!!!!!" Inuyasha sneered.
" ummmm.... Excuse me?" a boy with Orange hair and tan skin came up to them. He had Red cargo pants on and a black tank on underneath an Orange cloak. He had black gloves on also and his hair style was exactly like Edward's.And I mean EXACTLY!! " Ummmm... Are you Edward Elric? I'm Hiro Tagushia." he said, nervous.

" Yeah..... that's me..." Ed replied
" Good. I'd like to enlist in the State Alchemists."
______________________________________________________________

ManMadePsyco: Konichiwa!!! I hope you liked this-
WHACK!
MMP: owwwwwww......
Ed: How DARE you MAKE UP a character with EXACTLY the SAME HAIRSTYLE AS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiro: *walks in to studio* Konich-
BAM
Hiro: What the Hell was that for!
Ed: I'm PISSED OFF!!! ManMadePsyco even made you have an AUTOMAIL!!! The FANGIRLS love that kind of stuff!
MMP: I DIDN'T KNOW!! I'M A GUY, HOW'D You expectI'd KNOW,HUH!
Winry: * runs in, takes out wrench,and beats Ed with it* HOW......DARE......YOU......SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MMP: YAY! Meany go boom!^__^
Hiro:*sweatdrops* -_-''' Ummmm..... Please reveiw.......