InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Full Metal Demons ❯ Another Women to Love ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Full Metal Demons
MMP: DaimondSango, Order-Up, One New Character comin' your way! ^_^
____________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________

C hapter 4: Another Woman To Love
"Edward, we're Twins"
Ed continued to look very shock and managed to stammer, " Umm... than-thank y-you. I'll be g-going n-ow," and then ran out of the room almost looking frightened.
" Hope I didn't frighten him..." Hiro hoped.
________________________________________________________________ ______________________________
" Naraku, are you sure that attacking military headquarters is a smart idea?"
" OF COURSE, YOU BITCH"
" Hey, I'm not female, and I'm NOT A DOG!"
" Well, it's fool-proof. You go in disguised as that brat's little brother while Lust leads the rest of the Humoncoli. I need that boy's body"
" Which boy you talkin' 'bout?"
" Both. With their alchemical powers, I shall become INVINCIBLE! And, I also have a lure."

A girl came out of the cage she was trapped in. The girl had on light purple tank-top on that had a blue butterfly on it. She also had a dark purple mini-skirt on, sandles that had backs(in case she needs to run), brown hair that had red/blond highlights in it, and had chains on her hands, to keep her from doing anything that might hurt.

" Kali, Dear" Naraku coaxed, holding her chin up," I have a job for you. Be my bait, my-"

" Shut th HELL UP! ONCE I GET THESE CHAINS OFF MY HANDS, I'M GONNA' KICK-YOUR-ASS!"
" My, My," Naraku said," What a temper. Seems I have gotten on your bad side. Seems I have to show you a little RESPECT!" He slapped her and sent her to the ground.

She screamed at her loudest voice:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
______________________________ _____________________________________________________________

" NO!" Hiro yelled as he sat up in his bed. " just a dream..." He noticed that Neko wasn't in his bed.

"Neko! Where are ya', buddy!"

Hiro walked down the hallway. He ran into Neko, and Neko said, " There's a girl, she's in trouble! This way!"

He ran down a staircase, and Hiro followed. It led them to a illegal acid factory. There, they saw Kali. She was hanging from a chain that was right over an acid pool. Gluttony was in the cockpit of a crane. AND, it happened to be the one holding the chain.

" Oh, God. This isn't a good scene." Then, he noted something odd. Neko could've saved her himself. " Envy, did you think I WOULDN'T SEE THROUGH YOUR DISGUISE!?The real Neko would've saved her already!"

"Clever deduction" TING"But your time ran out a LONG time ago!"
_________________________________________________________________ ________________________________

As Kali hung there, she looked at the boy with hopeful eyes. He jumped, landed on the edge of the pool, then jumped again. He used alchemy to turn his arm into a sword. Then he slashed at the chain, caught Kali, then almost landed at the other side. I say "almost" because... I'm just going to come out and say this, his right foot was totally engulfed in acid. This all happened in 5 seconds. He fell to the other side of the of the pool and landed safely. Then, he fell out cold.
_________________________________________________________________ ________________________________

When Hiro awoke again, he was in the arms of the crying girl he rescued. " W-w-wha-what's your n-n-na-name?"he asked.

" Wha-"
" What's your name."
"Kali"
" What a pretty name, it matches you perfectly." This got Kali redder than a crab," Mine's Hiro-" He then fell into a deep sleep. What will I do, Kali thought, Now, we're both being kept in a cage. And his body's going to be devoured by Naraku! What will I do. Then, she started to cry again.
________________________________________________________________ __________________________________
MMP: Drama, Romance. I like what I did with this chapter.
Hiro: WHAT! YOU MADE ME A 2-TIMER!
MMP: SO!
Winry: Sorry, But Hiro's right. So..*takes out her wrench* I'm gonna' hurt you. BAD!
Ed: T_T; reveiw*covers eyes* because this ain't gonna' be pretty.

Converting /tmp/php0NkPWN to /dev/stdout