InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Disaster ❯ New Lives... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

K&K: The Disaster

"...I want you to come with me. Tiena... will you... be my wife?" Kioto asked smiling at her. Tiena's eyes began watering. "...I love you Tiena." He said smiling even bigger. "Kioto... I can't go with you." She said...."Kioto wait!" Tiena said hysterically. She grabbed his arm. She didn't want him to leave. "Kioto please!!" She said. Kioto tried to pull away but her grip was too tight. "Kioto!" She yelled. "Please!!" "Get off of me!" He said pushing her hands off his right arm. He then ran off. "Kioto!!" She said falling to her knees. "I love you!!" She said....
"Tiena!" Kioto said leaning up out of bed. It was bright out. The sunlight was shining in on his blanket. Kioto looked around and realized that everything that just happened was just a dream. He was sweating. He then took a deep breath. "Kioto." He heard Neonna's voice call out to him. Then he looked over at his door when Neonna walked in. "Come on breakfast is at the table." She said. "Kioto are you alright?" She asked walking in and sitting on his bed. "Yeah, I just... had a bad dream." He said giggling. He stuck his hand through his hair and got out of bed. "Well I made some bacon and eggs." She said as she left the room. "Okay I'm coming." He said. Kioto walked over to his window. He could see the whole city from his vantage point. Neonna, Kurama, and Kioto all lived in a high rise building in one of the top floors. Outside he could see the cars driving in the street, the other buildings and the people down in the streets. It was a complete different life from the demon world. He liked it this way. He hasn't gone back nor seen anyone from the demon world since he left almost two years ago.
~The Demon World~
Tiena and Blix were walking from the lake with buckets of water in their hands. Tiena no longer lived at her house. She left it to Kagome, who is now eight and half months pregnant, Inuyasha, Kai, and Shippo. She tells everyone that she wanted it for them, but really the house reminded her too much of Kioto. Her life was with Blix now. She now lives and runs Tamahome's dojo, but he left with Miaka and Hope. They left the demon world and went back to live in Tokyo. "Hey!" Inuyasha said approaching them. Kagome was there too. "Oh! I have such back pains!" Kagome whined. "Oh stop whining Kagome! This is what I have to live with!" Inuyasha said grabbing Tiena's bucket from her. Tiena and Blix started laughing. "Thanks UNCLE Inu!" Tiena said. "So where's Kai and Shippo?" She then asked. "Shippo went with Sango and Miroku somewhere. And Kai is with Souri. Believe me, I needed a break from those monsters!" Kagome laughed. Tiena laughed along with her. "Well, Souri should stay off her feet! That baby could come at anyday now!" Tiena said. "And knowing my baby brother... she will be chasing him all around the house!" "Oh your telling me?! But she has Chichiri there to chase him around." Kagome said. "That kid always has energy! At bedtime all he wants to do is go outside and climb the trees!" Inuyasha said. "Leave my baby boy alone!" Kagome said. "I still can't believe you, Souri, AND Sango are all pregnant at the same time!" Blix said. "Yeah! Talk about coincidence!" Tiena said. They made it up to the dojo. "Well no one is here today so why don't we do something?" Tiena said. "Like what?" Inuyasha asked. "Maybe some excercise will stop those back pains Kagome." He told her. Kagome gave him a dirty look and said nothing. "NO WALKING!" She yelled. "I can't walk!" She complained. "I wish we were in the city! They have buses and cabs and all sort of NON-WALKING transportation." She told them. "I like the city! Great food!" He said to Blix. "I hate this place! We just walked about a mile! Everywhere you go you have to walk!" Kagome began complaing again. "Oh shut up Kagome! If she isn't whining about something, she's sleeping or eating!" Inuyasha said. "Inuyasha I want to go back to the city! Please can we move there... possibly?" She asked. "What?! Move there?!" He was suprised. "I mean it! Life is so much better there! I mean look at Kurama, Neonna and Kioto they haven't even came back for a visit!" Kagome said before she realized that Tiena and Blix were standing there. Tiena looked down at the ground when she heard Kioto's name. Blix saw her. "And... my mother! She has only seen Kai what... twice since he was born? Inuyasha please! You said it yourself! You love it there!" Kagome said. Inuyasha thought for a couple of moments. "... Okay! We can move to the city!" He said. Kagome jumped up and kissed his cheek and hugged him. "I promise life will be better there!" She said. "But what about Shippo?! Won't it be a little odd having a fury kid around in Tokyo?!" Inuyasha asked. "Oh we can fix that!" Kagome said with a smile on her face.
~Souri & Chichiri's House~
"Get back here you monster!" Souri yelled chasing after Kai. "Ha ha! You can't get me!" He said jumping on the wall and then to another one. "Ha ha!" Kai said laughing. "Chichiri!!" Souri called out. Chichiri was outside, still bulding a room for the baby. He came running in. "Souri?!" He said with a worried look on his face. "Get him please!" She said. "Souri! I thought you were in labor!" Chichiri said. "Just get him please!" She said sitting down on the coach. "Come on Kai." Chichiri said grabbing him from from his sides. "Oh now he's all good!" She said. "Chichiri how do you make them listen?" Souri said. "I don't know. Just don't disturb me unless your in labor! No da!" He said slamming the door behind him. "Now Kai..." Souri said picking him up and putting him the playpen. "...don't move! I'm going to get you a cup of water okay?" She said. Kai nodded his head. "Don't move!" She said before she went into the kitchen. She came back out of the kitchen with a cup of water for him. She was suprised to see him still in the playpen! She was also suprised that he did not move at all. "Good boy!" She said giving him the cup. As she turned around... Kai tossed the cup hitting her in the head and soaking her cloths with the water. "Kai!" She yelled. She turned around and seen him standing there with a smile on his face. He looked so innocent like he hadn't done anything. "Aww..." She said. "How could I be mad at you with a face like that?" She said. Souri began to wonder how in the world Inuyasha has patience for Kai. If she knows someone with the least amount of patience it's definately Inuyasha! Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Souri went to answer it. "Kagome!" Souri said happily. "Where's Kai?" She asked. Shippo was standing next to her. "He's here and definately ready to go!" Souri said. "So where's Chichiri?" Shippo asked. "Oh he's in the back still working on the baby's new room." Souri replied. "Hi my baby!!" Kagome said grabbing him from the playpen. Kai had a huge smile on his face. "Why are you wet? What happened to you?" Kagome asked. "Your kid happened to me." Souri said. "Well Souri... we're moving to the human world." Kagome came out and said. "What?!" She asked shocked. "Yup! We're movin' there tonight! Inuyasha agreed and so we're going! I can't wait!" Kagome said. "I always wanted to go there!" Souri said. "Well we have to be on our way!" Kagome. Souri kissed Kai's cheek and they left. "Oooh. Kid if you ever act like that when your three and half years old... I will leave you in the woods somewhere!" Souri said smiling as she rubbed her belly.
~Tokyo~
"Were you dreaming last night?" Kurama asked Kioto. Neonna had gone to the market to get dinner. "How'd you know?" He asked. "You only dream when dreaming about Tiena." Kurama replied. Kioto looked down. He realized that the walls in the apartment were thin. "Kioto if you still love her that much after two years... well, you should go and see her." Kurama told him. "I can't go see her. I left it the way I did and that was the end of it." Kioto said. "She probably moved on. I mean I don't think she really, truely loved me anyways." "I do." Kurama said. Kioto looked into his brother's eyes. "The way I saw her look at you... the last time I had seen that look, I was ten years old and my mom and dad, they were so in love." Kurama said. "But Kioto, you'll never know what could be if you don't speak to her." he told him. "I know. It's just... it's been sooo long. I don't know if I could face her." Kioto explained. "I understand." "Your probably the only one. Besides, I've moved so I would expect her to as well." Kioto said. Then, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Kurama said. Kioto sat on the coach. He couldn't get Tiena out of his head. He had dreamed of Tiena before but the one last night was the first of actual events that happened. Usually he dreamed of Tiena in a fantasy world. Kurama opened the door to see a young girl standing there. She had auburn hair and big beautiful soft, brown eyes. "Hi Kurama." Her soft voice said. "Mayella! Please come in." Kurama said. "Kioto!" She said running over to him. Kioto quickly wipped the sad depressed look off of his face and tried to act happy. "Mayella!" He said standing up. The two kissed each other's lips. "Kioto... I have a suprise for you." She said. "I think we should let Kurama and Neonna be alone tonight. I have something special planned for the both of us." She said smiling. Kioto looked into her eyes. They were so full of love and were so soft and sweet looking it made you want to cry. "I have a suprise for you to." Kioto replied. "Okay well I have to go... but meet me at the 17th street docks okay?" She said. "I'll be there." He replied. "Okay... I love you." She said before she left the apartment. "Man, I can't get my feelings in order!" Kioto said. "Why not?" Kurama asked. "Well, whenever I'm alone I love Tiena. I feel like she is the only one for me, but when I'm with Mayella, well things feel so uncomplicated I feel so in love with her. I usually whined up forgetting about Tiena whenever I am with her." Kioto said. "That is extreme." Kurama replied. "I think I know what I have to do to stop thinking about Tiena." Kioto said. "Your going to see her?" Kurama asked. "No! I'm gona give Mayella this!" Kioto said pulling out a diamond ring from his pocket.






Converting /tmp/phpM6Egj4 to /dev/stdout