InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Disaster ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Night Fall~

~The City~

Kioto stands at the 17th street dock. He waits there for Mayella. He looks out into the harbor and sees all boats. There was only one boat on the docks. It had beautiful lights hanging around it, as if there was a party there. Kioto sat down on a bench overlooking the water. He was thinking about Tiena. His thoughts were of the time they spent together in the cave. He thought a lot about that one night. He wanted Tiena's presence around him so badly but all changed as soon as... "Kioto!" Mayella's soft voice called. Kioto smiled as soon as he heard her voice. He then got up and turned around. There she was standing. She ran over and hugged him. "So where is my suprise?" He asked. "Well... do I get mine?" She asked. "Not yet... in a little bit." He said taking a deep breath. "Well okay." She said smiling. "This is your suprise." She said turning him around. He was now looking at the boat he noticed earlier. The one that looked like there was a party there. "I got us this boat for the night." She said. Kioto laughed. "Wow!" He said. "The captain said he would sail it around the harbor for us. There's going to be an excellent dinner and music." She said. "This is... so great!" Kioto said. Mayella's best quality was that she was always giving, even when she didn't have. Kioto loved that about her. "So I hope your hungry?" She said as he escorted her onto the boat.

~Kagome and Inuyasha's House~

Kagome was laying down on the coach. "I can't believe your making me pack!" Inuyasha yelled. "Mommy... I thirsty." Kai said. "Shippo get Kai something to drink." Kagome said relaxing on the coach. "Why do I always have to do things around here!" Shippo complained as he walked to the kitchen. "Come on Kai!" He said. Kai's little feet went running right behind Shippo. "So I thought you wanted to shave Shippo." Inuyasha said throwing the bags on the floor. "Can you do it?" She asked. "NO! You made me go to the human world to get luggage bags from your mother and then I had to come back here and then pack the bags with Kai and Shippo's stuff!" Inuyasha said. "I am not getting shaved!" Shippo said. "I don't care! Those annoying humans are just going to have to deal with me!" Shippo said. Kai came running out with his cup of orange juice in which he spilled all over the place. "Can someone clean that up?" Kagome asked. "YOU DO IT!" Shippo and Inuyasha said at the same time. Kagome ignored them. "Baby." Kai said pointing at Kagome's large belly. "Yeah Kai, there's a baby in there. And you have a little brother or sister just waiting to come out and meet you." She said. Kai blinked twice at her not understanding what she said. "Baby!" He said again. Kagome laughed. "So are we going?" Inuyasha asked. "Just after I take this nap." Kagome said making herself comfortable. Inuyasha rolled his eyes.

~The Dojo~

Blix fell asleep in front of a fire. Tiena kissed his head. She then went into the back room and took out her small photograph of Kioto. She began to remember her life with him and tears began forming in her eyes. She wipped them away. "Oh Kioto... I love you so much!" She said to herself. "How could you leave me like that?" Tiena had asked herself the same question everyday. After Tiena would ask herself that question, she would think to herself. "If I ask myself this question everyday, then why don't I just go and see him. I need to see him. Oh how I long to touch his face." As she thought this she put her hand on the photograph and then she kissed it. She then put it up to her chest and let her tears fall down her face.

~The City~

Neonna and Kurama were kissing each other. They were deeply kissing. "Wait. I'll be right back." She said getting up and running into the room. Whatever she was doing, Kurama did not know. He got up and went over to the fireplace to light a fire. He dimmed the lights in the apartment and opened the blinds to the window. There were a ton of stars out. Neonna walked out of the bedroom with a huge soft blanket. It was Kurama's favorite one. Neonna sat down on the floor. Kurama came over and they wrapped the blanket around each other. They watched the stars and could here the fire crackling. "I love Kurama." She said. "I love you." He replied.

~The Dojo~

Tiena came out of the backroom. Blix was still asleep in front of the fire. Tiena didn't love him. She knew where she stood when it came to love. She loved Kioto. Always has and always would. She knew Blix loved her but she surely didn't love him. She definately, deeply care about Blix and wanted him in her life but she loved Kioto. "I can't live like this." She said as she sat next to Blix's sleeping body. She began to play with his hair. "I... I love Kioto so much! I have to... I have to see him." She said. She got up and sat down at the desk in front of the window. She pulled out a piece of paper and dipped her feather pen into some ink and began writing a letter to Blix. Tiena didn't plan on being there when he woke up.

Dear Blix,
I am sorry that you had to wake up to this, I know you love me, but I just don't feel the same. I never have. Blix, my heart belongs to Kioto. I have been living a lie with you for nearly two years. It isn't fair to me and especially you. I know I should be telling this to you face to face, but I just don't have the strength to tell someone I don't love them. Perhaps because it has happened to me before. Blix, I will always care for you but not in the way you care for me or the way I care for Kioto. I still want to remain friends with you. You can have to dojo, but please keep it going.
Your Friend,
Tiena
Tiena left the letter on the desk. She got up as quietly as she possibly could and walked to the door. She looked at Blix one last time and then she pulled the door open. She was just about to leave when she seen standing there, Souri in Chichiri's arms. "Ah!!!" Souri yelled out in pain. "Oh my goodness! Souri. Bring her in!" Tiena said. Chichiri walked in. Blix woke up immediately after he heard Souri scream again. "She's in labor!" Chichiri said. "Okay! Lay her on the coach! I think I'm going to have to deliver this baby!" Tiena said. Chichiri laid her on the coach. "Okay..." Tiena said taking a deep breath. "Okay I will be right back. Keep her calm and breething." Tiena said going to sterilize her hands. "I have a very low tollerence for pain!!" Souri screamed out. Tiena washed her hands and got some blankets and towls. Just as she was walking back to Souri, she realized the note was on the table. She grabbed it and stuffed it in the desk quickly. She then ran back over to Souri. "Okay everything is steril! Souri you have to push really hard! Okay!" Tiena said. "I dont care just get this kid outta me!!!!!!!" She screamed. After many pushes and two breaks, the last push came. "Okay Souri the head it out! One more big push and you baby is out!" Tiena told her. "Come on Souri! Our baby is here!" Chichiri said. "I know and it's you fault!!" She said smacking him across the face. "Ah!" He yelled. "Here we go! Come on push!!" Tiena said. Souri took one deep breath and gave her hardest push. Blix had a towl waiting under Tiena's hands for the baby to go in. After the push out came the baby! "It's out!" She yelled. Souri took a deep breath of relief and laid back down all the way. "It's a boy!" She yelled out.

~The Boat~

After Mayella and Kioto ate a delicious dinner, they were listening to the music as the violinist played it. The boat was moving all around the Tokyo harbor. "We're dancing under the stars." Mayella said smiling. Kioto looked up at them. "Oh yeah! Look at all of 'em!" He said. "Yeah! They shine like diamonds!" Mayella said. Kioto looked at her face. She smiled at him, then kissed him. "That reminds me. Your suprise." Kioto reached into his pant's pocket and pulled out the diamond ring. "Will you marry me?" He asked her. Mayella looked down at the ring, then back up at Kioto's face. She was in utter shock. She smiled wide. Tears began forming in her eyes. "Yes... Yes I will!!!" She said.

Converting /tmp/phpQGZSqx to /dev/stdout