InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Disaster ❯ Numero Tres ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~One Day Later~

There is a knock at the door. A woman with dark hair opens it. "Suprise!" Kagome yelled in her mother's face. "Kagome! Inuyasha!" Mikoumi said. "Come in!" Kagome came in holding Kai in her arms. Shippo and Inuyasha were carrying the bags. Mikoumi grabbed her grandson from Kagome. "Hello Kai! Shippo! You've grown a little." She said. Kai was trying to free himself from her arms. "Mom where's Souta?" Kagome asked. "Oh, he's still away at school. He'll be home next week." She said. "And Grandpa is where?" She asked. "Oh... he's sleeping. That's all he ever does now!" Mikoumi said. Finally after many struggles, Mikoumi put Kai down. He ran over and kicked Shippo in the leg and ran off. "Hey!" Shippo yelled. "Ha ha!" He said running off. Shippo chased after him. Inuyasha took the bags and went upstairs with them. Kagome went and sat down on the coach. "Oh I am so tired!" She said. Kagome's mother came and sat down next to her. "I can't wait to see my new grandchild! I hope it's a girl!" Mikoumi said. "Me too! I am so sick of all these boys!" She said laughing.

~The Dojo~

Souri and Chichiri had stayed the night at the dojo. The baby didn't sleep all night. Souri and Chichiri were up with him. It took them a while, but then they finally came up with a name for him. "Aww... hello Shiro!" Souri said looking at her baby's beautiful lavender eyes. Shiro had her eye color and had little sprouts of baby blue hair, his father's hair color. "Here Souri lemme see him. No da." Chichiri said. Souri handed her son over to Chichiri. "Hi little one!" Chichiri said. Tiena came out of her room yawning. "Hey! You guys haven't slept yet?" She asked. "No... Shiro wouldn't sleep, so we just stayed up with him. Oh that's what we named him, Shiro." Souri said. Tiena came over and sat next to Souri who was laying on the coach. "So how do you like motherhood?" She asked. "Wow! It's something... it's this kind of feeling you get, only a mother could understand it. I feel totally different. I expected being a mother would feel differently, but it actually feels better than I thought." Souri said. "I always wanted to be a mother. That's my lifelong dream. I think it's because I never really had a mother." Tiena said with a sad giggle. "But I also always wanted Kioto to be my children's father." Tiena said quickly before she got up and walked into the kitchen.

~The City~

Kioto, Kurama, Neonna, and Mayella are all walking together. They decided to spend the day all together to celebrate Kioto and Mayella's engagement. "So where should we go?" Mayella asked smiling. Neonna tried to build a friendship with Mayella but she believed that Kioto and Tiena belonged together so it put a barrier in that. Mayella was a nice girl and everything, it was just that Neonna was angry that Kioto wouldn't understand Tiena. "Well, Mayella, maybe we should leave the brothers alone and go off and do our own thing." Neonna suggested. "Oh really Neonna?" Kioto asked. "Your very humorous Neonna." Kurama said. The girls started laughing. "I agree with Neonna!" Mayella said. "Let's take a break and see each other later." Mayella said before she kissed Kioto. Neonna kissed Kurama and then her and Mayella disapeared into the city. "So what should we do?" Kioto asked. "Hmm... I'm not quite sure." Kurama replied. "I'm going to run into the store for a minute." Kurama said. "Okay I'll wait here." Kioto replied. Kurama then went into the store right down the block. "So I was saying..." Kioto heard this voice say. The voice was deep. It sounded just like Tiena. Kioto looked over to see the back of a girls body. She had long curly hair, just as Tiena did. Kioto began to shake slightly. He decided that if it was Tiena, he couldn't just walk away from this. He began to hestitantly walk toward the girl. She was talking to another girl in front of her, Kioto could not see this other girl. Kioto tapped the girl's shoulder. "Tiena?" He said. The girl turned around and Kioto seen that it wasn't her. "Yes?" She said. "Oh... I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." He said and then turned around and walked away. He was dissapointed it wasn't her.

~Kagome's House~

"Kai! Shippo!" Kagome called out to them. Inuyasha was sound asleep on the coach. Mikoumi was beginning dinner. "Kai! Shippo!" She called out again, walking out to the backyard. Grandpa had had Kai and Shippo sitting silently, with out moving at all on the ground. "Wow! I don't think I ever seen Kai stay anywhere with out moving for more than four seconds tops!" Kagome said. "Shh..." Grandpa said. Kagome just stood there. Her belly was sticking out. "Don't disturb them!" He said. "They're meditating." "I was gona take them to the park." She said. "They don't wana go! Get back in the house!" He said shooing her back inside. "Oh no! Grandpa is making them meditate?!" Mikoumi said. "I remember when he started that with you and Souta!" She said. "Oh well, if it keeps Kai quiet and occupied, well then I'm happy!" Kagome said with a relief. "Kagome, you seem bored. Why not go for a walk or something?" She said. "You don't need help in the kitchen?" Kagome asked. "No! Go for a walk. Dinner won't be ready for another hour or so. I'll keep an eye out on Kai and Shippo... and grandpa." She said. "Okay... Inuyasha is always saying I need to walk more. I'll be back in time for dinner." She said.

~Bonding~

"So, Mayella, when do you want to marry Kioto?" Neonna asked as they walked the streets of the city. "Well, I guess as soon as possible. Um... I wanted to asked you, um... well, I don't have many friends here and all my family is in America now, well I wanted to know if you would be my maid of honor?" Mayella asked. "You want me to be your maid of honor?" Neonna asked. Mayella nodded her head. "If you would be?" She then questioned. "...Sure, I'll be your maid of honor." Neonna said. "Thanks." Mayella said. "No problem. You know Mayella, we need to bond more. I mean we see each other nearly everyday and barely know anything about each other." Neonna said. "True, I'd like to hang out with you more." She said. "Well, then... what are your dreams?" Neonna just came out and asked. "Well, I guess I wana marry Kioto. One dream was to have children. I love kids! My sisters all have children. And your dreams are?" Mayella asked. "Um... I always wanted to reveal my deepest darkest secret to two people, but it looks like I'm only going to be able to tell one of them, if I ever get the guts to do so." Neonna said. "Who? Kurama?" Mayella asked. "No. Kurama knows about it though. You see, I have a brother and I had a sister, but she died and when we were all very young, my mother... well she killed herself and we were all split up." Neonna said. "Oh! I'm so sorry! Where did you grow up?" She asked. "Oh I grew up in the Ice..." Neonna remembered that they weren't going to tell anyone that they were demons. She remembered that they wanted to move on and act as humans. She didn't want to tell Mayella, Kioto's secret about being a demon. She kept quiet about it. "I grew up here in Tokyo." Neonna then said.

~The Dojo~

"Tiena you really think I'm well enough to go see Kagome?" Souri said. "Yes! You did great with the birth of this little guy!" Tiena said rubbing Shiro's head. Tiena had knitted him a little outfit and Chichiri and Souri decided that they would suprise Kagome by showing up there with their new son. "Okay, if you say so? I always wanted to see the human world, I guess here's my chance and I should take it. But Tiena, I'm a little scared. I don't know if I'm capable of taking care of him." Souri said with shame. She didn't want Chichiri to hear her. "Souri, being a mother is a natural instinct. You can do it." Tiena then suddenly sparked an idea. "Actually, would you like it if I went with you to the human world? You know just to help you out for a couple of days." Tiena suggested. "Are you sure? 'Cause Kagome's there and she knows how to raise a baby, I guess." Souri said. "Well, Kagome wasn't with Kai for the first two years of his life, when her baby comes is when she will really learn. I took care of Kai mostly. Babies are hard and well, I can show you what to do and what not to do." Tiena said. She was becoming pushey about it. She knew she wasn't going to go to help Souri and Chichiri with the baby, she was going because the first chance she got she was going to run off, and find Kioto. "Tiena you would really help me out! Thank you so much!" Souri said. "Well than it's settled. I'll come with you for a couple of days and then we can come back." Tiena said. Blix and Chichiri then came inside. "Blix! I need to talk with you." Tiena said. Her and Blix walked to the back room and Tiena told him what was going on. "But, I thought you hated the human world, I thought you never wanted to go there ever again." Blix said. "Um... I know, I just, well I miss Kagome, my uncle and Kai and Shippo, a lot! I cried last night and they haven't even been gone a week yet! It's not like I'm going anywhere anyways. I'll just be in Kagome's house the whole time." Tiena said. "Do you want me to go with you?" Blix asked. "No. You don't have to! I mean, well, someone has to stay here." Tiena said almost immediately after he asked. "Okay, I'm gona miss you." He said grabbing her into a hug and kissing her. Tiena had a weird reaction to him. He felt it. Then Tiena, Souri, Chichiri, and baby Shiro then left for the human world.



Converting /tmp/phpOZUFD6 to /dev/stdout