InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Disaster ❯ The Disaster... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Hours Later~

They all fell to the ground. "Ah!" "Ow!" "Ah! Ow!" They all said pounding to the ground. Shiro started to cry but he wasn't hurt in the slightest way. His father had his small eight pound body wrapped in his arms. They all stood up. "So this is the human world?" Souri said grabbing the baby from Chichiri. "Yeah... it looks a little different from when I was last here." Tiena said squinting her eyes. They had landed right on the outskirts of Tokyo. The sky was looking somewhat dreary. "Wow! This place... is amazing!" Chichiri said mesmerized by the tall buildings. "Yeah. You can lose a lot of things to this place though... even find some others." Tiena said. Souri and Chichiri couldn't help staring at the place. "Well, it looks like it might rain so maybe we should hurry to Kagome's house?" Tiena suggested. "Oh, oh yes. We should get going." Souri said. Souri and Tiena began walking. Chichiri stood there just staring. He hadn't realized that they had begun walking. "Chichiri! Come on. We need to go!" Souri said. Chichiri looked at her and then they began walking. As they made into the city, Souri and Chichiri just kept looking at their surroundings. "Stop!" Tiena yelled as they were walking into the street with on coming cars. "Whoa!" Souri said. "Watch it! You could be killed here!" Tiena said. A car beeped it's horn. The driver then pulled up to them and yelled. "Hey watch out!" He yelled sticking his head out the window. "Ah keep movin' punk!" Tiena yelled as she kicked his car door. "Hey! I oughta knock you out missy!" The guy said. Then rain started to pour down. "Oh yeah!" She yelled. Tiena then walked over to the guy and grabbed his hair and began yanking his body out of the car. "Come on punk! Let me help you outta the car!" She yelled ripping the man out. "Come on Tiena!" Chichiri said pulling her away. "Ah!" The man yelled. Suddenly they could here sirens. Chichiri and Souri paniced. "What is that?!" Souri asked trying to cover Shiro from the rain. Then a cop car came pulling up. "RUN!!" Tiena yelled. She knew this was now her chance to get away. They all began running. Chichiri tried to stay close to Souri but there were many people on the sidewalks. Tiena ran away from Souri and Chichiri. Souri ran but then came up to the next corner. The cars were racing across the streets and she began to get scared. She didn't know what to do.

~Another Part Of Town~

Kagome ran under a canope to protect herself from the rain. She then looked across the street at a clock on the building. The time was 7:30 p.m. "Oh my gosh! I left hours ago! Mom is going to kill me!" Kagome told herself but then remembered that she was now an adult. "I gotta get home!" She said. She went to run to the corner to hail for a taxi. But when she was running by an alley someone grabbed her. "Ah!!" She screamed from under the person's hand. The person was a man and was dragging her deep into the alley. The man then pulled a knife out on her. He held it up to her stomach, realizing that she was pregnant. "Don't say a word! Gimme all your money!" He said. Kagome screamed. The man took his hand off of her mouth. "Please! I'm pregnant! I have a baby at home! Please don't hurt me!" She cried. "Gimme your money and I'll let you go!" The man yelled in her ear. Kagome could not see his face. The rain had the both of them soaked. "I don't have any! Please!" Kagome said. "Liar!" The man yelled as he started to go through her pockets. He then found that she was telling the truth. "Great! Your gona have to help me get out of here then." The man said calming himself. "What?!" She asked. "The cops are after me!" He said. "Help!! Help!! Hel-" Kagome was yelling when the man put his hand back on her mouth. No one would have been able to hear her anyway. The rain was pouring down loudly.

~The Apartment~

Mayella and Neonna walked into the apartment soaked. "Wow! Is that rain coming down or what?" Mayella said walking in. Neonna was pulling her keys out of the door. "Yeah! Kurama? Kioto?" She called out walking into her room, then Kioto's. Mayella stared out the window. "They must be caught in that storm." She said. Oh well! Too bad for them!" Neonna said laughing. "I love the rain. I like walking around in it with Kioto." Mayella said. "That's... romantic. Kurama and I like to sit here in front of the fire place and watch either the stars or the rain fall." Neonna said. "Wow! You and Kurama must really love each other." Mayella said. "Yeah." Neonna said smiling softly. Then, a phone began ringing. "Oh it's mine." Mayella said. She looked at the caller-ID on her cell phone to see Kioto's name on it. "Guess who?" Mayella said laughing. "Oh." Neonna said with a giggling response. She got up and went over to the window and opened it.She could here the rain falling. "Hello?" Mayella answered. "Mayella, it's me, Kioto. Where are you?" He asked. "Neonna and I are sitting in your apartment." She said. "Oh! Kurama and me are around the corner. Come downstairs and I'll walk you home." He then said. "Okay." Mayella said before she hung up with him. "Kioto and Kurama are on their way here. Kioto and me are gona walk back to my house." Mayella said. "Okay, um, I'll see you tomorrow?" Neonna said hugging Mayella. "Sure." She said before she left the apartment.

~Around The Corner~

Kioto and Kurama were slowly walking through the rain. They were just turning the corner to their block. "Your not coming up?" Kurama asked him. "No. Um, I'm gona walk Mayella home. She and Neonna are upstairs." Kioto said. "Oh yes. I remember." Kurama said. "See you later." Kioto said as Kurama walked into the bulding. Kioto stood there in the rain. He looked up at the tall building. He then rain his hand through his hair. He turned around and was now facing across the street. His eyes opened wide at what he saw. "Tiena..." Kioto whispered to himself. Tiena was standing directly across the street from him, she was also shocked to see him. She knew she was here for this but to actually see him opened her mind up. "Kioto..." She whispered to herself. They kept eye contact and stood, staring at each other. People surrounding them began screaming and running to Kioto's left, and Tiena's right. They heard the people running and screaming, and the rain pouring down. But they were too into each other. "Run!!" A voice from the screaming crowds of running people yelled. Mayella came out of the building and seen the back of Kioto. She then bumped into one of the people running. "Ah!" She said. She looked over to see a huge wave forming higher than the cit skyline. Her eyes became big. She looked over at Kioto who was not budging. She hadn't realized that he was staring at something or rather someone.

~Upstairs~

Kurama opened the door. The rain dripping off of him. "Kurama!" Neonna said running over and hugging him. She was waering her pajamas. "Your soaked!" She said. "Yeah the rain hasn't stopped." He said. The window was still open and now they could here not only the rain, but screams. "Huh? What's going on?" She said walking over to the window and looking down, out it. She could see the people running and screaming in the streets. Cars were stopped and some had crashed into each other. People were running and jumping over the cars. Neonna was confused. Kurama came walking over to her and seen out the window from far back the wave building up higher than the buildings. "Oh my gosh!" Kurama said becoming shocked. "What?" She said looking over at him. His face was in total shock. "What Kurama?!" She said. He pointed over behind her. She turned around, back at the window and seen the wave behind the skyline. Her face dropped and her eyes got big. She began to shake. The huge 2000 feet tall wave was building up in the harbor coming toward the city. Who will survive? Who... will die?
Converting /tmp/phpB3ptIt to /dev/stdout