InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Disaster ❯ Numero Ocho ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~On the Roof~

"Get it out! Get it out!! Hurry!!" Kagome screamed. "Kagome... only if you calm yourself, I can deliver your baby." Sesshomaru replied. "Shut up Sesshomaru! No! You are not deliver this baby! I will never let you!!" Kagome screamed out in the excrusiating pain that she was in. "Fine then. You can lay here on this hot roof while you sit through the pain." Sesshomaru said crawling away from her. Kagome screamed out in the pain that she was suffering from. "It's coming! It's coming Sesshomaru!!!" Kagome said. "Calm down and I will deliver your more than half breed child." He said crawling back over to her. "No! I don't want your hands touching my baby!" She screamed out before another scream. Sesshomaru went to crawl back again but Kagome began screaming out differently than the other times. Sesshomaru looked back at her. "AAHH!!!" She yelled before falling back unconcious. "Kagome?..." He said seeing if she was okay. Kagome was unresponsive. Sesshomaru smiled a vicious smile. "Haha... now I can put my plan in order. Hahaha..." He said before pulling out his knife.

~Demon World~"I can't believe she is here. It's been so long." Sango said sitting down on the coach and patting her stomach. "Yes. It's been long. She doesn't speak of her past where abouts. It's suspicious." Miroku said scratching his chin. "Oh Miroku. Don't go starting trouble." Sango said. "What trouble?" Kohaku asked coming out of his room. "Nothing..." Miroku said rolling his eyes. "Is this about R...?" Kohaku was interrupted... "Good morning! How is the baby today Sango?" She asked coming out of her room and walking over to Sango and rubbing her belly. "Gooooood." Sango said. "I have to ask you something." Miroku said. "What?" She asked. "Why have you returned after so long...Rin?"

~Under the Rubble~

"How many times have you thrown up now?" Tiena asked Mayella. Mayella was beding over by some rocks and throwing up all over there. "I can't help it. I'm..." Mayella was about to finish her sentence but had to throw up again. "You're what?" Tiena asked. Tiena and Mayella had become very close in the past three days that they had shared together. After Mayella threw up again and again, she walked over and sat down next to Tiena. "Ahhh... I'm pregnant." Mayella said. "Pregnant?! How do you know?!" Tiena asked her. "I've known for... a little while. I decided not to tell my fiance' until after we get married. I wanted to get married to him quickly so that I could just tell him. I don't want to be an unwedded mother. The night he proposed... I had set up this beautiful night out for the both of us so I could tell him. But before I could get it out, he proposed. I was waiting for the right time." She said. "Wow! Well, congradulations! You're the... fourth woman that I know who is pregnant. Well now, actually third since Souri already had her baby." Tiena exlaimed. "Oh. Is her baby healthy?" She asked. "I hope her baby is still alive after this!" Tiena said feeling sad. She was beginning to stress about that now. "I hope so too. I hope my love is still alive. If he's not I won't be alive either." Mayella said with tears in her eyes. "I hope mine too. I can't believe I ran away from him like that. I bet he died." Tiena was becoming hysterical. "No! He is and your fiance' is too! I don't want to think about this! We have to have faith Mayella! They're both alive! Heck maybe they're trapped together just as we are." Tiena said laughing. Mayella replied by laughing also. Little did they know, the men they loved was one in the same. Tiena and Mayella were hugging when light started appearing. It was a red light. Mayella and Tiena could see their faces. The light was glowing. Mayella felt by the glowing red light and felt a necklace around her neck. "Huh? Oh my gosh! Where did this come from?!" She asked shocked. Tiena said nothing. She realized everything at that point and made sure she didn't touch the necklace. Tiena was near speechless. "Kioto...!" She said. Mayella looked up at her, hearing her fiance' and the father of her child's name.

~The Skyscrapper~

"Kurama where'd you find him?!" Neonna asked picking up the little baby boy and kissing his face. "Aww... he's adorable!" She said. Kai came walking over to Neonna who was sitting on a little cott, holding the baby. "Hi Kai! See the baby?" She said turning the baby over so that Kai could see him. "Baby?" He questioned a little confused. Kurama laughed when Kai said that as did Neonna. Soon the baby got a little fussy and began to cry. "Aww... looks like someone needs a nap." She said getting up and laying him on the cott. Kioto came walking over to Kurama. "Looks like we didn't need the necklaces to find each other this time huh?" Kioto said smiling. "Nope. We weren't in much danger. I'm so glad Neonna is okay. You still haven't found Mayella?" Kurama asked. "No. Kurama..." Kioto took a deep breath before telling Kurama what he was about to say. "Tiena is here. I seen her." He said. Kurama was in complete shock. "T-Tiena? Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah. She's definately here. Right before the wave hit, we were staring at each other. But she ran off." Kioto exclaimed. "Ran off? Why?" Kurama asked. "She seen the wave and jetted. Why would Tiena come here after all this time? Tiena hates the human world." Kioto said. Just as Kioto was talking Neonna heard Kioto say that she was in the human world. She came running over to them. "What about Tiena? She's here? Where?!" Neonna wanted to know. "I don't know. She is definately in the human world. Inuyasha has no idea that she is here though. I don't want to worry him. So Neonna... keep your mouth shut. Have they found Kagome yet?" Kioto asked trying to get off of the subject of Tiena. "Does it look like they found her Kioto? I mean come on Kioto! If you're trying to stop talking about Tiena then you should say so." Neonna said before walking away and picking up Kai. Grandpa was still sitting on the edge of the building praying and Mikoumi was trying to prepare some food, trying not to worry about her daughter and son. Suddenly out of no where... Kioto's necklace fell from above his head and landed around his neck. It began glowing. "Huh?" He said. "The necklace!" Kurama said. Kurama's necklace did not come though.
Converting /tmp/phpBNgtC3 to /dev/stdout