InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Disaster ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~On The Roof~

Sesshomaru slit open Kagome's stomach lightly. He licked his lips as he he put his full consentration into what he was doing. If he wanted his plan to work, then he would need for the procedure to work. Sesshomaru carefully reached his hand in and began pulling the baby's head out of the slither in Kagome's flesh he made. He slowly and carefully pulled the baby's head and out it came. He grabbed the baby's body and held it with care. The baby did not cry. He turned the baby over and looked to see that it was a girl. She had big beautiful brown eyes that shined. She smiled at Sesshomaru. He wrapped her up in his coat. She was so small that the coat dragged on her. He gently place her on the ground and began ripping his coat up which was dragging. He, at the sleeves took out the lining and poked little holes in Kagome's flesh which he cut and then put the lining threw the holes and stictched her stomach back together. Kagome didn't bleed much and he made sure not to do any potential harm to her. Although she was at extremely high risk of getting an infection.

~Under The Rubble~

Tiena was in shock. She then had a quick flashback of right before the wave hit. She seen, while staring at Kioto the whole time, Mayella grabbing at him. Trying to pull him. "Huh?" Mayella said. "What did you say?" She asked not hearing Tiena. Tiena shook her head. "What?... Oh, uh... nothing. I didn't say... anything." She said. "Where the heck did this come from?" Mayella asked. She was in total confusion. "Yeah... I know... it's... weird." Tiena replied. Tiena was too, in total shock. She put all the pieces together and realized that Mayella's fiance' was Kioto. The father of her child was... Kioto. Tiena hadn't grasped the whole thing right away but she eventually did. She broke down into tears. Mayella was sleeping. Tiena, just when she wanted to get back together with Kioto, just when she was going to tell him how she felt, he is already taken and tied down to a soon to be family.

~The Skyscrapper~

"It's the necklace! It's here!" Kioto said. He was happy but wondered why it would be there and now. Kurama waited for a few seconds, then realized that his was not coming. "Why did mine show up but not yours?" Kioto asked. "I have no idea." Kurama said shaking his head. "Wait... their can be only one explanation. We have to go and find the person who has my necklace... they must be in danger." He said. "Well with all this..." Kioto pointed to the devastated city. "... a lot of people are in danger." He then said. Kurama grabbed the necklace... suddenly flashing before his eyes he saw a sleeping Mayella in the dark, being lit up by the light of the necklace. Then the necklace showed him zooming out through the rubble and then out into the light of the day. It pinpointed her exact location. Then before letting go of him, it showed Kurama a partially destroyed courthouse that was down the block from his and Kioto's apartment. Kurama was thrown to the floor. "Kurama!" Kioto said helping him up. Neonna stood there a little confused. "Kurama... what is it?" She asked. "What was it?" Kioto asked. Kurama stood up. "...It's Mayella..." He said.

~Coastguard~

Souri sits in the corner of the room on the boat crying her eyes out. "No..." She says shoving her face into her hands. "My baby..." She says. She then looks over at the bed in the room. On that bed is an unconscious Chichiri. Souri sniffles. "Ma'am? Are you gona be alright?" The man wearing the lifejacket asked. Souri nodded her head and whiped away her tears. "Your husband will be okay. We got the bullet out of him. But, he did lose a tremendous amount of blood. He will be unconscious for a while. You're both lucky we found you floating on the raft. We hear rain is coming in." The man said. Souri did not reply, nor look at the man. She had her eyes glued on Chichiri. The man realized that she was very upset and left her alone and shut the door. Souri then broke down again. "My baby!..." She said. She then got up and walked over to Chichiri's bed. She sat at the side. She grabbed his hand. She kept crying though. "Oh Chichiri... our baby is gone! I'm so sorry! I left him!" She screamed laying on Chichiri's chest. "Ohohohohoh... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...!" She said as her tears streamed off of her face and fell onto his cold body.

~Demon World~

"Um... well Miroku... I missed you guys! I missed Sango and you and even you... Kohaku." She said smiling at him. Kohaku smiled back at her. Miroku wasn't buying her explanation and could hear in the tone of her voice, that she was lying. "Ah... I see. We're all just so suprised that you're here!" He said laughing. "Well I was suprised to hear that you were alive!" She said laughing. "I heard about that awful forest fire. It must've been terrible!" She said. "Yeah..." Sango said remembering one of the hardest times of her life. "Well we're happy that that's all over with and you are home, and so is Miroku." Kohaku said petting Kirara. There was a long silence with everyone. To break that unconfortableness, "So what do you think you'll be having?" Rin asked Sango. Sango thought for a second. "Hmm... I'm not sure. A girl would be nice but I know that it's father wants it to be a boy so badly!" Sango said smirking at Miroku.
Converting /tmp/php3yQzZn to /dev/stdout