InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Disaster ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Sorry I haven't been around in a while!! I'm just really unhappy with K&K and it's current storyline and state.
A LOT OF IT WILL BE WRITTEN OUT, JUST DISAPEAR, BUT A LOT WILL REMAIN THE SAME. Sorry for the inconvience!

~The Building~

"What?" Kioto asked not hearing what exactly Kurama had said. "Kurama? Kurama!" He said. Kurama stared at the necklace for a second and felt weak in his knees. "Kurama?" Neonna asked. Kurama eyes rolled back and he dropped. Kioto grabbed him before he could hit the floor. Kioto fell to his knees holding Kurama up. "Kurama!" Neonna yelled. Kurama's eyes rolled back and he shook his head. "Kurama! Kurama are you alright?" Kioto asked. "Yes..." He whispered trying to stand up. Neonna grabbed his left hand and with her other grabbed his upper left arm and helped pull him up as Kioto stood up with Kurama's upper body in his arms. Kioto and Neonna held onto him for a second, for him to regain his balance. "Kurama are you alright?" She asked putting her hand on his back. "Yes... I'm fine." He replied. "What happened?" Kioto asked. Kurama shook his head again and tried to remember what he saw. "Um... it was... Mayella." He said looking up at Kioto. "Mayella?!" Kioto became alarmed. "What about Mayella?!" He asked frantically. "Is she alright? Is she... alive?!" "She's alive Kioto. Sh-she was sleeping." Kurama told him. "Where?! Where was she sleeping Kurama!?" He asked. "Kioto calm down! The important thing is she's okay and alive." Neonna said. Kurama struggled to remember more. He knew that he had seen something pivatol to finding her. "Come on... come on!" Kurama said shutting his eyes. Kioto tried to calm himself as he waited for Kurama to remember where she was. "Here! Lemme get you some water, Kurama." Neonna said running over to Mikoumi and getting the tiny bit of fresh water that she salvaged from before the wave hit. "Here." She said handing him a small round cup, filled with water. Kurama drank it down and handed the cup back to her. Then he took a minute when it finally came to him. "That's where she is!" He yelled out. "Where?! Where?!" Kioto and Neonna asked. "She's under some rubble piled up against the Court House!" He exclaimed. "Which one? The a block away from our house?!" Kioto asked. "...Ya-yes..." Kurama said realizing something. "Kioto she was wearing the necklace. That's how I knew it was her. The light the necklace was giving off was hitting her face." Kurama said. Kioto barely listened to Kurama. "Good! Great! We have to get to her!" He said. "But Kioto...!" Kioto cut Kurama off. "Kurama we have to get to her! Are you coming or not?!" Kurama stood there for a few seconds. He then nodded. "Yes. I'm coming." He replied. "Good then let's go!" Kioto said. Kurama went to follow behind Kioto when Neonna grabbed his arm and stopped him. "What does that mean? That she was wearing the necklace." Neonna asked. Kurama took a deep breath. "It means that Kioto will be a father soon." He said before walking off, following behind his brother. Neonna was shocked. She watched as they jumped off the edge of the building and into the water.

~Stolen!~

"Inuyasha! Right there!" Shippo yelled pointing down at a small building below and in front of them. Shippo was on Inuyasha's back and pointed it out as they were in the air. "What?!" Inuyasha asked. He then seen what Shippo was pointing at. "I see! I see!!" Inuyasha said excitedly but nervously. He jumped from building top to building top on the row off small buildings with Shippo on his back. They finally made it to their pointed destination.

"Hmmm...?" A curious girl said seeing Kagome laying on the floor of the roof all alone. She sees the blood right above her legs on her big cloths. She sees that Kagome has a little bump on her stomach. It looks as if shes in the middle of a pregnancy. It finally occurs to this girl that somethings wrong. She's bleeding and unconcious. That can't possibly be good. She bends down to feel for a pulse. She realizes that the sun has been beaming down on this girl and she is a little sun burned. "She's probably dehydrated." The girl said out loud. "Hey! Get away from her!" A voice said. The girl looked up and seen a man with long silver hair, and a red outfit with a small hairy little boy on his back. "Who are you?!" Shippo asked jumping off of Inuyasha's back. Inuyasha ran over to Kagome. "Kagome! Kagome!" He then realized that she had blood on her cloths. And her stomach was smaller. It looked as if she had just given birth. "Who are you?!" Shippo demanded to know. The girl was shocked at the way Shippo looked. "Who are you I said!?" Shippo yelled. "I-I'm... Ara." She said. Inuyasha was confused. "Kagome! Kagome!" He said again. He then stood up. "Where's the baby!?" He asked. "Where is he?!" Inuyasha stepped up to Ara's face. "I-I don't know." She replied a bit scared. "What's wrong Inuyasha?!" Shippo asked. He then looked over at Kagome. "The baby's gone!" Inuyasha yelled. "Who are you?! Where's my child?!" He demanded to know. Ara was really scared at this point. "I-I don't know!" She repeated hysterically. "I know you know! Where is the baby?!" He asked again. Ara was really intimidated by Inuyasha at this point. Inuyasha picked Kagome up in his arms. "Someone stole the baby!" Inuyasha yelled. Ara didn't know what to say. She was scared and didn't know what was going on.