InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Disaster ❯ Numero Once ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


~~Searching For Mayella~~

Kurama and Kioto are swimming in through the flooded city streets. They swim past their apartment building and see inside their apartment and how destroyed it looks. They are swimming against the current.
"Kioto... you do realize what this means, don't you?" Kurama asks as they swim together.
"What? What does what mean?" He replies.
"You know that Mayella has the necklace... she's being protected for one reason. You know what that mean, right?"
Kioto took a minute to think. He then realized what Kurama meant.
"...Yes. Yeah... I do. She's pregnant." Kioto said some what in a sad way. Kurama tried to focus on getting past the current but everytime he stroked forward, he could see his brother's face. "I wonder where Tiena is." Kioto said trying to hold in his tears as much as he possibly could. He feared that she would was dead. Little did he know that he would find both his loves.

~~Kagome Awakens~~

"Shippou! My child!" Inuyasha said, starting to break down.
"Inuyasha don't worry! I'm sure..." Shippou tried to come up with a possible good scenario for why someone would have taken the baby and left Kagome for dead. Ara stood there. She had no words to say. "What do I do?" She asked herself. "How'd you get here?" Shippou asked Ara running up and standing in front of her.
"I-I live in the building right over there." She said slowly and pointing behind her. "I came out to see if I could find anyone. I... guess I did." She mumbled. Everyone just stood around thinking for a minute. Ara stood there staring at Inuyasha and wondered why he looked somewhat familiar. She knew he looked like somebody, but wasn't quite sure who.
"Ahhhh... Inuyasha..." Kagome mumbled in his arms. Kagome looked down at her.
"Kagome!" Inuyasha leaned down and layed Kagome down on the floor, placing her head on his hand. "Kagome! It's me, Inuyasha!" Shippou ran over and stood over her. Ara stood back and wasn't sure of anything.
"Inuyasha... AHHH!!!" She yelled out. She grabbed her lower stomach in agonizing pain. "Inuyasha!!" She screamed.
"Kagome! Kagome!"
"What's wrong with her?!" Shippou asked.
"I-I don't... I don't know! Kagome! Kagome what's wrong?!" Ara came running over.
"Is she okay?!" She asked highly concerned.
"Inuyasha! The... baby!!" She screamed out still gripping her wound.
"We gotta get her to the hospital or something!" Ara exclaimed.
"Come on!" Inuyasha said, standing up with Kagome back in his arms. He then jumped off the roof and began traveling back to the building. Ara was shocked at seeing how high and far Inuyasha could jump. She then realized that he wasn't human, by that and by his ears.
"Get on my back!" Shippou yelled.
"Wa-what?" Ara asked.
"Jump on my back! Come on!"
"I-I can't! You're too little!"
"Just do it!" He yelled really loud at her. Ara slowly got on Shippou's back trying not to hurt him.
"Hold on tight!!" He said before he flew off the roof.

~~Sango's House~~

"Sango, where are Rin and Kohaku?" Miroku asked as he walked into the kitchen where Sango was preparing food to cook. "Kohaku was suppose to come with me to the Dojo today."
"Oh, he and Rin went out for a little while." Sango replied.
"Out where? What are they doing?"
"They're out on a picnic together."
"A picnic? Together?"
"Yes..." Sango said smiling. "Teenage love." She said laughing. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Sango turned around. "Who could that be?" She asked.
"I don't know. Tiena maybe?" Miroku said walking to the front door. He opened it to see Blix standing there. "Blix? What are you doing here?" Blix walked in the holding a piece of paper in his hand. It was the piece of paper that Tiena wrote the note to him on.
"How do you get to the human world?" He asked.

~~Young Love~~

Rin and Kohaku sit beneath the trees in the green grass with their picnic basket and a blanket. They some food layed out and are having a fun time together.
"Kohaku you're so funny!" Rin smiled. Kohaku thought to himself. "I never seen a smile so beautiful."
"So where have you been in the past couple of years Rin?" He asked. Rin stopped smiling. She looked away from him.
"...Well I was pretty much ignored by Sesshomaru when he forced Kagome to marry him. He sent me away for a little while. I had to get the heck out of there. So one night I snuck out. I went to Sesshomaru's palace... where he was keeping Kagome. That was almost the worst night of my life..." She said.
"Why?" Rin whiped a tear away from her eye. "What happened?"
"... I saw Sesshomaru rape Kagome... that night. I wanted to do something really badly. I couldn't. That girl, Neonna grabbed me and pulled me away. She sent me away. She probably saved my life, 'cause as I felt myself about to move and do something to stop Sesshomaru. That night, I realized what and who he really was. What a horrible person he was! I was traumatized that night. I knew it."
Kohaku was shocked at what Rin had told him. He also felt horribly bad for her. "What'd you do after that?"
"I raised myself for the last couple of years."
"Why'd you come back?"
"...I-I came back for... you Kohaku. I missed you." She said looking back into his eyes. Kohaku crawled up to her. He slowly reached in and kissed her. They kissed deeply and passionately. As they kissed, someone from behind was sneaking up on them. They slowly, and quietly reached behind Rin and then quickly grabbed her neck and pulled her back.
"AHH! Kohaku!" Rin screamed as she was pulled to stand up. This person put a long knife up at her throat.
"Where's Inuyasha?! Where?!" Kohaku stood up and recognized who it was.
"Kikyo..." He said under his breath...

~~Two Loves - One Man~~

Kioto and Kurama are digging through the rocks that has both Mayella and Tiena under.
"We're getting close! I can feel it in the necklace." Kioto said.
"Kioto! Soon the water is gona seep in and flood in the rocks! She'll be killed!" Kurama said.
"No she won't. The necklace'll protect her." He exclaimed. Kurama then sighed in relief and continued to dig through the rocks.

A sleeping Mayella woke up quickly and was breathing heavily. Tiena was crying but stopped as soon as she heard Mayella's heavy breathing.
"Mayella?" Tiena said. "Are you okay?" She said walking over to her, following the light, whiping away her tears.
"I can feel something!" She said.
"You mean the baby?!" Tiena asked worrily.
"No. It's something the necklace is giving off!"
"What does it feel like it?"
"...Kioto's close! He's close! He's gona find me... us! That's what the necklace is telling me Tiena! We're saved!" Mayella said joyeously, hugging Tiena tight. Tiena wanted to burst out into tears again but she held them in as much as she could.

Kioto and Kurama dag until they noticed the water coming in. "Kioto! The water's coming!" He said right before the necklace burst out a red transparent bubble shield over them and the rocks, down into under the water.
"Keep digging Kurama!" He said as he continued. Kioto dag quicker and quicker. His and Kurama's hands were dirty, cut up and bloody. Soon they were half there. Kioto could feel them getting closer and closer.

Tiena and Mayella stopped hugging from hearing the rocks above them. First they thought the rocks were gona collapse on them but then they could see a beam of light from the sun shine through. They both got up and ran to it. The necklace began to glow faster and faster.
"Kioto?!" Mayella called out.
"Mayella?!" Kioto said. "Is that you?!"
"Kioto it's me!! I'm hear! Hurry!" She yelled. Kioto and Kurama both dug quicker. Tiena walked away from the light and went and sat down on a rock. After a couple of more minutes, Kurama and Kioto finally made it to the last rock. They both picked up this hug rock and the sun shine beamed in on Mayella's face. Kioto looked down at her beautiful face.
"Kioto!!" She yelled as he jumped down into the cave and hugged her tightly. Kurama jumped in after him. Kurama could see Tiena sitting in the back on a rock. A little bit of sun was shining on her face. She looked very sad and devastated. She seen Kioto and Mayella hugging each other tightly and then kiss. Kurama walked over to her.
"Hello Tiena." He said to her.
"...Kurama..." She replied. She got up and hugged him tight. She was crying a little. Kioto and Mayella stopped hugging and kissing.
"Kioto, I want you to meet someone." She said walking with him over to Kurama and Tiena. Kurama and Tiena broke apart. "This is Tiena." She said. Kioto and Tiena came face to face. They looked at each other. Kioto was shocked to see her. Tiena knew he was coming.
"...Hello, Kioto? Is it?" She said. Kioto was shocked he could barely talk.
"...Yes. Hello... Tiena." Tiena, then walked up to him and hugged him.
"Thank you for saving us. I was just thanking your... friend?" She asked like she didn't know.
"Um, actually I'm his brother." Kurama said playing along with Tiena.
"This is Kurama." Mayella said.
"Hello." Tiena said. Mayella was so happy to be found and was completely clueless that Kioto and Kurama both knew Tiena... rather well.