InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Disaster ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


~~Safe Refuge~~

"Kioto?" Mayella's voice sounded from behind him. Kioto starred off the building at the setting sun. It lit the sky orange. A cool breeze was blowing in. Kioto kept wanting to turn around, but he wanted to turn around and look at Tiena. He knew if he were to turn around, he would get stuck looking at her. "Kioto?" She asked again. Kioto shook his head, then turned around. He smiled. "What?" He asked.
"...I... have something important to tell you..." She exclaimed. Kioto knew right away what she was about to tell him. When she asked about the necklaces, and how they had such great power, Kioto lied to her and told her that he didn't know where the necklaces came from. He wanted her not to know about that part of his life. He wanted to forget that part of his life.
"What is it? Is everything alright?" He acted clueless.
"Well..." Mayella began to walk toward the little set up where everyone was, Kioto followed as she spoke. His attention then quickly caught onto Tiena, who was sitting on the floor playing with Kai.
"...there's nothing... wrong really. I just have been wanted to say this to you for a while and haven't figured out a way to tell you." She said whiling looking down at the as she took each step. She didn't notice that Kioto was not paying attention. "Ah... you see..." She looked up and saw that he was not looking at her. She stopped walking as he continued to. "Kioto!" She yelled, snapping him out of this trans. He stopped and looked back to see her standing there.
"What?" He then asked.
"I'm trying to tell you something important." She said. Kioto then again looked away from her and back at Tiena. "Kioto! Kioto look at me!" Kioto looked back at her again. "What's wrong with you? You're acted weird. You've never acted like this before. Kioto, is something bothering you?"
"... No... No." He shook his head. "I just have a lot on my mind right now. I'm feeling very stressed out."
"Oh, I'm sorry. I just need to get this off my chest. Let me just come out and say this..." She said in her sweet soft voice. This time she made sure she had Kioto's full attention. "..." She took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant... Kioto. I'm having our child." She looked at his face. He showed no emotion, no expression. She was nervous that he might not want this child. She was breathing heavily. Kioto looked down at his feet, then at Mayella's face, and then he turned quickly and starred at Tiena for about thirty seconds. He seen how good she was with Kai and thought about what a great mother she would make. He then turned back and faced Mayella. She started to smiling which looked kind of hesistant. She wasn't sure if she should smile or not. He saw the happy look on her beautiful face. Kioto then thought about his love for her and his already love for this unborn child. He then smiled very big. Mayella the did to.
"You're pregnant! You're PREGNANT!!!" He yelled as she jumped up and hugged him. He hugged her back. He feet left the ground as she grabbed, tightly on to him. The two laughed. He turned with her in his arms, holding her at the waist and looked back at Tiena over her shoulder. Tiena starred back. She then smiled a sad smile.

Tiena slowly turned from looking at Kioto and went back to playing with Kai. Tiena was sitting on her knees and Kai was standing up, making them about the same height.
"Awww..." She laughed as Kai did some kind of dance.
"Tiena, Tiena, Tiena, Tiena..." Kai kept repeating as he began spinning himself around. Tiena couldn't help but laugh hard. Soon Mikoumi walked over and kneeled down.
"Hi Kai." She said.
"Grandma, Grandma, Grandma, Grandma..." Kai then started saying. Both Tiena and Mikoumi laughed. Mikoumi didn't laugh long as she was so worried about her daughter. Tiena noticed that she was no longer laughing. She put her hand on Mikoumi's back.
"It's gona be alight Mikoumi. Kagome's fine. I'm sure of it." Tiena said comforting her. Mikoumi slightly smiled. Kai heard his mother's name and stopped dancing.
"Mommy?" He asked.
"Uh... no Kai. Mommy's not back yet." Mikoumi said.
"But she will be soon." Tiena then said.

Kurama and Neonna were sitting on the floor a couple of feet away from Tiena, Kai, and Mikoumi. Neonna was sitting on Kurama's lap, with her arm around his shoulder. Shiro was sleeping in a bundle of blanket next to them. They could see Kioto and Mayella hugging.
"I guess she told him." Kurama said.
"Yeah... poor Tiena. She must heartbroken." Neonna replied.
"Well as long as we all go along with this... plan, nobody has to know anything. Tiena won't stay around here, Kioto won't go back to the demon world."
"Oh yeah, Kurama, where are we gona live now? Our building is pretty much... gone. We have nothing."
"Well I'm some stuff is still in the apartment. The building wasn't completely distroyed. But, that's not my main concern. I'm more worried about Kieko and Yusuke, and Hiei, and Kagome and everyone else." Neonna then just remembered. Could they have all survived? Could Hiei be alive? She hoped to death that he was.

Just as everyone was doing what they were doing, Inuyasha was coming in. He had Kagome in his arms. She had a blanket over her. Mayella was turned toward the direction that Inuyasha was coming in. She was laughing, joyously and then she opened her eyes to see someone Jumping in the air.
"Kioto... Kioto!" She yelled letting go of him. Kioto put her down.
"What?" He asked.
"Look! Look at that!" She said pointing at Inuyasha who was being followed by Shippou, with Ara on his back. "What is that?" She asked frighteningly. Kioto looked up and saw Inuyasha. He acted like he didn't know what "it" was.
"I-I don't know." He said staring at them as they approached the building.
"Guys! Guys! Look!" Mayella said. Everyone looked up. They stopped what they were doing and looked.
"It's Inuyasha!" Tiena yelled. Mikoumi could see that Kagome was in his arms. She looked absolutely nervous and scared.
"Oh my gosh." Neonna said.
"Act like you don't know him." Kurama reminded her. Inuyasha jumped real hard one last time off the roof of the building across the street from the one he was going to and landed on the floor safely. Everyone went running up to him as Shippou flew in. Mayella couldn't understand. A man jumping like that? A little boy flying? Ara jumped right off of Shippou's back. Inuyasha stood there with Kagome in his arms. Mikoumi ran up.
"Inuyasha!" She yelled. Tiena picked up Kai and stood back so that Kai wouldn't make a ruckess. Inuyasha stood there.
"Mikoumi... the... the baby..." He said with large tears in his eyes.
"What? Where's the baby?!" Mikoumi asked seeing that Kagome's stomach had decreased in size and that there was a lot of blood on her lower stomach. "Inuyasha?! What happened? Is she okay?! Where's the baby?! Where?!" Mikoumi began getting hysterical. Grandpa came over and grabbed Mikoumi on her arms. "Inuyasha!!!" She screamed. Her legs dropped and she could no longer stand up. Grandpa slowly went with her down to the floor. Inuyasha walked over to where a bunch of blankets were and rested Kagome down on them. "My baby! My daughter!" She screamed.
"Kioto... what happened?" Mayella asked.
"She was missing. She was pregnant..." He said before he ran over to her and Inuyasha.
"Kioto, please help her. I need you to see if she's okay." Inuyasha said sadly. Kioto nodded. He lifted up Kagome's shirt to see a huge slash across the bottem of her stomach. it was bleeding a little, but mostly had dried blood around it. It had very bad stitching as well.
"What happened Inuyasha?" Kioto asked. Inuyasha shook his head.
"Someone stole the baby. I don't know." He began to break down. Tiena walked over.
"Inuyasha." She said hugging him. Kai hugged Inuyasha as well.
"The baby Tiena! The baby!" He said crying. Kioto whipped up all the blood with his shirt and seen that the wound was already infected.
"Oh no." He said quietly under his breath. Inuyasha heard it though.
"What? What?! What Kioto?!" He asked feeling frustrated.
"Mommy..." Kai said sadly, seeing his mother was not well. Tiena pushed Kai's head down on her shoulder and walked away.
"She has an infection Inuyasha. She needs medicines. Maybe even surgery. I don't know. Inuyasha she could die." Inuyasha didn't know what to say. He was in some what of denial. He also couldn't believe that someone stole his only child. "I have an idea." Kioto said. He ran over to Shippou. "Shippou! Shippou! We need your help now." Kioto said.
"With what?" He asked.
"Now that you found Kagome... we need you to get to some help. You're the only one who can fly and if Kagome doesn't get immediate medical attention or she will die! Fly around the city. There has to be a search and rescue team going around. Can you do that?"
"Y-yes! Yeah I can!" Shippou said happily. He was happy that he could be of such help.
"Then go! Go right now!" Without saying another word, Shippou ran and jumped off the building, flying throughout the city.
"Ahh... Inuyasha..." Kagome starting waking up.
"Kagome!" Inuyasha yelled. Everyone began crowding over them now.
"My daughter! I wana see her!" Mikoumi said as Grandpa tried to calm her down. He then walked over. Mikoumi came over and sat on on side of Kagome as Inuyasha sat on the other side.
"Ah... Inuyasha... where's Kai?" She asked. She could barely open her eyes.
"He's over there with Tiena. She's keeping him safe." Inuyasha said grabbing her hand.
"Kagome it's me! Mom!" Mikoumi said.
"Mooomm?"
"Yes! It's me!" Mikoumi said grabbing her other hand.
"Did I have the baby? Where's... Sesshomaru?" Kagome asked before passing out again. Mikoumi and Inuyasha looked at each other. Ara stood by and heard what Kagome said. "Oh my gosh! Sesshomaru!" She said whispering to herself.

~~Rin's Life~~

"Yes! I am Kikyo! But where is Inuyasha?!" She demanded to know.
"Kikyo?!" Rin asked.
"Where is he damnit!?"
"Kikyo let her go! Let her go!" Kohaku told her.
"Tell me where he is or she dies!" Kikyo said putting the knife pointing at Rin's chest, at her heart. Rin was breathing heavily and was very scrared.
"I-I don't know where he is! Just let her go!"
"Fine! She dies!" Kikyo pulled the knife out far, ready to stab Rin.
"No wait! I know! I know where he is!" Kikyo stopped.
"Where?" Kohaku swallowed and took a deep breath. He then reluctantly told her.
"The Human World. Him and Kagome took Kai and moved there." He exclaimed. Kikyo smiled and then continued to quickly pull the knife back in, but Rin smacked the knife, causing Kikyo to stab her in the arm.
"AHH!!" Rin screamed out in pain.
"Rin!" Kohaku yelled as Kikyo pulled the knife out, let Rin fall to the ground and then ran. Kohaku ran over to Rin and grabbed her arm to see if she was okay.
"Ah! I'm alright! I'm okay!" She said.
"We gotta get you home!" Kohaku said. He picked her up in his arms and began to walk fastly back to the house.
"I can Kohaku." Rin said holding her arm tight. He did not respond.
"Ah. Are they really in the Human World?" She asked.
"Yes... they are." Kohaku replied.

~~Portal~~

Blix came out of the portal and fell into the water.
"Ahh!" He yelled. It had happened so fast he didn't realize he was in the water for a little while. He swam up to the top and took a deep breath. He looked around him and could see that it was almost dark out. He looked around himself and saw lots of water a long way and then turned to the left and see the buildings of the city. He could see that the city was completely flooded. He knew that Tiena was there. He hoped she was okay. He began to swim toward the city. He wasn't going to let the love of his life leave him like that. He was going to fight for her.