InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Disaster ❯ Reuniting.... And One For Nothing ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~'~Love & New Love~'~

Kurama carried his brother inside the shelter. Behind them followed, Neonna, Hiei, and Yusuke. Kioto looked very angry and very exhausted. Ara and Mayella were sitting together. Mayella hadn't really talked. She just leaned on Ara and held her stomach. As they walked in, Ara turned her head and seen them.

"Um.... Mayella. Mayella." She said shaking her and pulling her off of her. "Look!!" She pointed.
Mayella looked over and seen Kioto in Kurama's arms. She began to tear.

"Kioto!!" She screamed running up and hugging him. Kurama paused so that the two could embrace. Kioto could only hug her with his one good arm. The other was broken. Mayella hugged him so tight. She cried of happiness. "I-I thought you were dead!!"

"I wouldn't leave you and our child."
He said.
A doctor came walking over.

"Hey!! Can we get some help over here! We got an injured man here!" Hiei yelled.
The doctor walked over. Mayella let go of Kioto but stood right next to Kurama.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I think so. But I think my left arm and both my legs are broken." Kioto replied.

"Okay take him with me." The doctor said leading Kurama, with Kioto still in his arms down the hall to a room where he could help him. Mayella followed them. She then turned around and ran back to Ara.

"Thank you so much!!" She said hugging her new friend.
Ara smiled.

"Just be with him." She said before Mayella let go and ran back.
Ara began remembering Sesshomaru. She couldn't believe that he had done that to Kagome. She knew he was a bad guy, but he would have never have harmed a pregnant woman. Or so she thought. She walked around the shelter. She just gazed into the air. She teared a little bit. How could he do this? It couldn't have been him! It Just couldn't have been!.... but it was. She thought. She just kept thinking about the look on his face and expressions he gave when she would say something funny.

"Oooo!! Ahhh!!"

"Ahhh!!"
Ara had bumped into Hiei really hard. They two of them fell to the floor. Ara ontop of Hiei. "Hey! Watch where the hell you're going!"

"I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention."
She said.

"Damn straight you weren't paying attention!! Maybe you should stop lookin' into space and look where your feet are taking you!!" Hiei said before standing up and walking away. "Stupid girl." He muttered as he walked on.
He hadn't even bothered to help her up.

~'~Recognition~'~

Neonna walked over to a bench and sat down. She watched as Keiko yelled at Yusuke. She laughed a little. She was exhausted too. Mayuko walked past Keiko and Yusuke and headed toward the bench. Yusuke rolled his eyes at Keiko and came into eye contact with Mayuko. Yusuke smiled at her. She smiled back and blushed.

"Look at me when talking to you!!" Keiko yelled.

"You're not talking!! You're yelling!!" Yusuke said turning back to her.
Mayuko turned and kept walking until she sat at the bench.

"Get over it, Mayuko. They're in love!" She said to herself.

"Huh? Are you talking to me?" Neonna asked turning to Mayuko.
Mayuko looked at Neonna. Neonna almost immediately recognized her.

"Oh, no. I'm sorry. I was talking to myself." Mayuko laughed.
Neonna squinted her eyes at Mayuko. Where do I know you from? She asked herself.
"Are you okay?" Mayuko asked Neonna.

"....I know you from somewhere." Neonna replied.
Mayuko looked at her confused.
"Yeah. I've seen you before."

"Well.... I do go to school, or did go to school around here."
Mayuko laughed again in her low voice.
Neonna thought.

"No. No, this was a long time ago...." Neonna thought harder.

FLASHBACK

"Leave me alone!!" Mayuko yelled swinging at a mean demon, among others that had her surrounded.

"Ah. What are you gona do you poor little bunny?!" The demon laughed.
Neonna and Tiena waere walking by. They had seen this happening. There was five demons surrounding Mayuko and pushing her around. One even threw a rock at her.

"Leave me alone!!" She cried out again before they pushed her to the ground.

"Hey!! Leave her alone!!" Neonna yelled running over.
The demons walked over to Neonna and Tiena.

"Or what?!" They asked sarcastically.

"Yeah! You might break a nail.... or a bone defending this worthless bunny!!" Another demon yelled out.
Neonna and Tiena looked at each other.

"Or we might break you!!" Tiena said before both her and Neonna faught off all five demons.
Neonna punched one of them in the stomach and then kicked his shin. Tiena grabbed one of the girls and punched her in the face, then ripped her hair. Then the both of them kicked and punched the other three in the face. Mayuko watched while still laying on the dirt. After the fighting, Neonna ran over to Mayuko and helped her off the ground.

"Are you okay?" She asked helping her up to her feet.
Neonna looked into Mayuko's face.Tiena had kept kicking the others in the face and in the stomach while they were on the ground. Mayuko said nothing to Neonna. Right after she helped her up, Mayuko, in a low voice said
"thank you." and ran off.

"That's where I know you from!! The Demon World!!" Neonna said.
Mayuko became very paranoid.

~'~United Family~'~

Inuyasha, Kai, and baby Izayoi sit by Kagome's bedside. They have been for the past hour or so.

"Mommy?" Kai asked.

"Yeah, Kai. Mommy. She'll wake up soon." Inuyasha said.
Kagome began to wake up. She looked a whole lot healthier. She had been given blood and her face wasn't as pale anymore. Kagome was now able to see her children together. Her family together completely. She had the man she love, Inuyasha, her son, Kai, and her new daughter Izayoi. She opened her eyes to them. She immediately smiled when she seen that Inuyasha was holding a rolled up blanket with Kai standing on his thigh, hovered over her.

"Kagome.... here's.... Izayoi." He said.
She tried hard to sit up, but she couldn't.
"Kagome stop. Here." He said handing her a sleeping Izayoi. Kagome completely woke up. She was able to see her daughter.

"She's beautiful." Kagome said with a raspy voice. "Give me a kiss, baby." She said to Kai who leaned over and kissed his mother. "You see your sister. Are we naming her Izayoi?" She asked.
Inuyasha smiled.

"Yes. I thought you'd want to name her that." He smiled.

"And I thought you'd want to name her that too." She replied.
They laughed and kissed. Kagome was finally getting herself a happy ending!!!!

~'~Reunited~'~

Souri and Chichiri had finally gotten to the shelter!! They'd finally be able to see their baby!! Souri came in crying holding a still wounded Chichiri. She cried everyday and they had looked for their son the whole time. The coast guards promised that they would look for him before taking any refuge. Weeks had passed and they had not found him. The rain had started as did April, it was April 1st. Souri knew the search was over and was devastated. She and Chichiri came in to a big suprise!! They walked in to see Mikoumi holding Shiro. Souri heard Shiro crying, but she didn't know it was her son. It made her even more upset to see these babies around her. Souri and Chichiri didn't know anyone around. How could they have known that Mikoumi was Kagome's mother? Souri and Chichiri had sat down.

"Do you really think he's gone, Chichiri?" She asked.
Chichiri looked down at her.

".... I don't know, Souri. I want to believe that he's alive but the odds are completely against that." He said sadly.

"It's all my fault! I left him in that box! He's gone!!" She screamed out hysterically.
Grandpa had walked over to Mikoumi.

"You think they'll adopt him?" Mikoumi asked.

"No. No, his parents are alive." Grandpa said.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"I just do."

"Well Tiena knows the parents. So does Kagome and Inuyasha."

Chichiri and Souri weren't paying attention to their surroundings. They couldn't here them talking.
"But poor Tiena. I hope she is alive." Grandpa didn't have anything to say.
Chichiri had gotten up to get Souri some water from the water fountain. He was close enough to hear Mikoumi and Grandpa speaking. Unfortunately they had walked away. Mikoumi sat down next to Souri!!

"Shhh baby. Shhh." She said as Shiro cried.
He had cried a lot since Kurama found him. Mikoumi sat Shiro up, leaning his head into her hand. She had just fed him before and wondered if she hadn't burped him enough. She began patting his back. Souri had turned from crying and looked at him. He stopped crying immediately after looking at her. His eyes were big and .... lavender!! Just like her's!!

"He's.... he's so cute. How old is he?" Souri asked.

"Oh, um.... I don't quite know. He's not my son." Mikoumi said.

"Oh." Souri smiled at him.
Chichiri watched this from afar. He was happy that she wasn't as sad seeing this baby.
"What's his name?" She asked.

"Um.... Sh.... Shiro. Shiro is it." Souri was shocked. "This is my daughter's friend's baby. He was found in the water."
Souri was breathing heavily.

"Chichiri!!" She yelled.
He came running over.

"What's wrong?" Mikoumi asked.

"Chichiri!! That's my son ma'am. Shiro is my son!!"
Mikoumi didn't know what to say.

"Are you....?" Souri cut her off.

"I'm Souri!! Are you Kagome's mother?!"
Souri and Chichiri were shocked. Just as they lost hope.... they're son was sitting right next to them. They had finally gotten their family together!!!!

~'~Telling The Truth~'~

The doctor had finished pandaging Kioto's arms and legs. He had casts around them as Kioto did indeed break his left arm and both legs.

"Kurama we have to go back for Tiena!!" Kioto yelled at him.

"Kioto, maybe.... maybe she was never talking to you. Maybe she didn't make it." Kurama told him.
Mayella was outside in the hall. She was about to walk in when she heard:

"Tiena told me she loved me, Kurama!! She held my hand." Kioto said calmly.
Mayella didn't understand.
"I told I loved her and then she screamed and I felt her ripped from my hand."
Mayella walked in the room. Kioto and Kurama looked at her.

"How's it going in here?" She asked walking up to them. "Are you gona go back and see if you can find Tiena?" She asked Kurama.
Kurama nodded and looked at Kioto who nodded at him. He then walked out of the room as did the doctor.

"I hope they take me back to look for her!!" Kioto exclaimed. "We can't just leave her there without looking! I think someone kidnapped her." He said.
Mayella was very upset. She knew she had been lied to. But she was still quite confused.

"Why.... why'd you tell her that you loved her?" Mayella asked calmly.
Kioto gave her a confused look and at first acted like he didn't know what she was talking about. He then knew he needed to come clean. He looked away from her.
"Is there something you didn't tell me, Kioto?"

"....Yeah. I didn't tell you.... that Tiena and I were once together...."
Mayella gave him a dissapointed and sad look.

~'~To Be Continued In : K&K: Collision Course~'~