InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Disaster ❯ Dieciseis!! ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~'~Captivation~'~

Tiena stared at Kikyo. Kikyo was smiling like the lunatic that she was. Blix was coming.

"Blix!! Blix!!" Tiena screamed.

Kikyo laughed.
"You think he's gona help you?"
Tiena looked back calling to him. She tried to pull her body back away from Kikyo. Kikyo bent down and grabbed her hair. Tiena felt her grab a hold of her hair. She flung her arm back and elbowed Kikyo in the face.

"Ahhh!!" Kikyo fell right back, letting go of Tiena's hair. She fell back through a doorway and onto the floor. Tiena crawled back toward Blix who was now coming inside of the boat.

"Tiena!!" He yelled grabbing her arms and helping her back up to her feet. "Tiena what are you doing?" Blix said.

"Blix, kill her!!" Tiena screamed as he started walking toward Kikyo with the intent to help her up.
He walked up to her and bended down.

"Are you okay?" He asked putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Sorry Blix!! You're time is out!!" She said grabbing her knife and stabbing his in the throat.
Blix gulped the blood in his throat. He turned over, grabbing his neck. He looked Tiena in the eyes.

"NOOO!! Blix!!" She screamed before he crouched over, dead.
Kikyo got up smiling. She put the knife in the strap of her dress as she always did. Tiena turned around to run out the door and onto the deck. Kikyo pulled out a gun she had gotten from the coast guards and fired off two shots.

~'~Awakening~'~

The doctor comes out of the small room which he performed an emergency surgery on Kagome. The rest of the staff followed out. Inuyasha, Mikoumi, and Grandpa, Kai and new baby Izayoi in Inuyasha's arms were all sitting on the floor outside of the room. Inuyasha decided to name her after his mother. She slept the whole time. Kai wouldn't go to sleep, despite the many times they layed him down on Mikoumi's legs, he would not close his eyes. He would fight to sit up. Though he yawned of exhaustion, he wasn't going to sleep until he seen his mother.

"Is Kagome going to be alright?!" Inuyasha asked right away. "Is she?!"

"Kagome made it through the surgery nicely. To tell you the truth, I wasn't too optimistic about her survival. But she seems like a very strong willed person."

"She is!!"
Neonna said coming down the hall. "Kagome was not going to die for Sesshomaru the first time. She certainly wasn't going to die for him this time!!" Neonna said proudly.
Mikoumi smiled. She was so happy her daughter was okay.

"I knew she wouldn't leave her children after all she has been through just trying to survive to see Kai." Grandpa said.

"Can I see her?!" Inuyasha asked anxiously.

"Um.... Well, she does need rest. But I guess you can go in." The doctor said.
Mikoumi stood up and hugged the doctor as Inuyasha went into the room with Kai in one arm, and Izayoi in the other. Neonna was happy that Kagome, one of her best friends survived and thought she would the whole time. But now she was having doubts whether her other two best friends in the whole world were alive. If they're dead, at least they're together. Like it should be. She thought.

~'~It Must Be Love~'~

"Miss me??" He asked sarcastically.

"What are you doing here?!" She asked in almost total shock.
Wait a minute. She thought. SMACK!! Yume slapped Kakashi right across the face!
"Don't you ever do that again!!" She exclaimed.

"What?!" He asked holding his hurt cheek.

"Don't ever scare me like that again!! You came up right behind me, you jerk!!"

"Oh yeah.... That."
He said before bursting into laughter that he tried to retent.
He made Yume hot headed. She was ready to punch him now!

Mayella began walking down the hall to use the bathroom. She could hear things crashing and yells from the closet right across from the bathroom. She was a little frightened until she seen Kakashi fly out of the closet and into the wall. She moved out of the way fast enough before he could hit into her. She looked in the closet and seen a heavy breathing Yume.

"They're in love." She whispered to herself. She then began thinking about Kioto. She rushed into the bathroom. She began crying.

~'~Search For A Brother~'~

Hiei jumped on Kurama's back. Kurama used his rose whip to swing off of the building and onto another. They kept swinging from building to building to get to Kioto and Tiena.

Meanwhile, a helicopter was landing on the roof of the shelter, dropping more refugees off. Neonna ran up to the door of the pilot. The propellers were spinning really fast and it was really loud! She knocked on the door.

"What?!"He asked grouchily opening the door for her.
Yusuke opened the door on the other side of the helicopter. He jumped in.
"Hey!! You can't be in here!!" The pilot yelled turning his head away from Neonna. The last person got off of the helicopter and Yusuke punched the pilot so hard it knocked him out cold. He fell over to the side and Neonna grabbed his shirt and jacket with both hands and ripped him from his seat. She dropped him onto the floor and jumped in. Yusuke and Neonna smiled at each other and then gave each other a high five.

"Ready to roll partner?" Neonna asked.

"Ready!!" Yusuke said as soon as he seen Keiko come outside and see him in the cockpit of the helicopter. Neonna began laughing. Then, the both of them grabbed a hold of the controls and lifted off.

"Yusuke you get outta there!! Yusuke!!" Keiko yelled.

Kurama and Hiei now just arrived at the site where the building had collapsed. Complete devastation. Hiei jumped off of Kurama's back and the two of them circled the area of the rubble.

"Kioto? Tiena?" Kurama said in his soft spoken voice.

"Kurama!! Kurama!! Over here!!" He yelled.
Kurama and Hiei ran over to where they could see Kioto's hand sticking out the rubble and waving.

"Kioto. Are you alright?" Kurama asked. Hiei began digging.

"Let's just get him out of here!!" Hiei said, continuing to dig Kioto out.

"I think I broke my arm and my legs." He said calmly. "Where's Tiena?! She was screaming before!!" He said.
Kurama looked around. He didn't see her at all. She was no where around.

"She's not here Kioto. Are you sure she was screaming? Did you hear her?" Kurama asked as Hiei was picking the chuncks of rubble off of Kioto's face.

"Yes!! She was talking to me!! Holding my hand and then she was screaming!" He exclaimed. Just then, they all could hear the helicopter flying above.

"We have to lower as much as we can!!" Neonna said.
Her and Yusuke began to steadily lower the helicopter in between the broken, damaged buildings.

Kurama and Hiei then pulled Kioto out of the rubble. He could not even stand. They had to carry him. They looked up at the helicopter lowering toward them. It then came to a slow stop.

"Alright Kurama go!!" Hiei said.
Kurama grew the rose up to the heicopter and latched on.

"No! We can't leave without Tiena!" Kioto yelled.

"Kioto, she's not here!!" Hiei said.

"We have to look for her!! She's here somewhere!!"

"Kioto, she's not here. We have to go. We can come back."
Kurama said trying to reason with him.
Kurama was beginning to think that Tiena was dead and buried in the rubble in the water somewhere. As much as he tried to resist Kurama and Hiei made him go. They both thought that maybe he imagined the whole thing and that she was probably dead. They climbed up to the helicopter and got in. Kurama looked at Neonna and gave her a look. She knew that Tiena was dead. Kioto wouldn't stop saying:
"We have to go back!! We can't leave without Tiena!!"