InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Disaster ❯ Chapter 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~'~Fate~'~

The rubble of the building piled higher over the water level. Tiena layed there on the debree, her legs in the water and her upper body and arms flopped over. She looked as dead as dead could get.... but wasn't! Tiena was a survivor and had survived a lot more than this.

"aaahhh...." came out of her mouth. Her fingers, arms, and cheek and head had bad cuts on them. She picked her head up as much as she could and looked in front of her. She could see that some of the building was still there, but most was collapsed. She could feel the cold water on her legs. "Aaahhh" She said pulling herself forward but feeling the pain of a fractured ankle. "Ki-Kioto.... Kioto.... Kioto...." She kept repeating in her raspy voice. She could not see him. He was no where around. Could he be buried under all this? she wondered and hoped wasn't true. With all the pain she felt, nothing would even compare if Kioto was dead. She began to pull herself more and more up onto the huge pieces of debree. She screamed from the pain as her voice returned. "Kioto!! Kioto!!"

~'~Assurance~'~

Everyone had arrived at the shelter. Neonna had seen her best friend Keiko and ran straight to her.

"Keiko!!" Neonna yelled running up to her.

"Neonna!! You're alive!!" Keiko replied as they held each other.

Mayella could barely walk. She was trembling. Kurama held Shiro and tried to help Mayella in. But Ara was most compassionate. Kurama had no words to say to her. He couldn't think of what to say as he hoped that the necklace would soon appear and assure him that Kioto was indeed alive. But it never came back. Ara walked Mayella over to a bench where the two of them sat down. Ara watched as Kagome was immediately put on a stretcher and taken to the emergency section. Mikoumi, who was holding Kai and Grandpa followed. Ara was feeling as if this was somewhat her fault but she couldn't fit the pieces together. To avoid thinking about it, she comforted Mayella.

"It's gonna be okay. Mayella he'll be okay." Ara kept telling her, knowing that it couldn't possibly be true. Mayella did not respond. She just trembled with water in her eyes. She was in a state of shock.

Kurama walked over to Hiei.

"Kurama, I thought you were dead." Hiei said. Kurama just stood there. He kept thinking about Kioto and Tiena and the necklaces. Hiei knew that something had happened to Kioto. He didn't bother to ask.

Where is it? When will it be here? He kept asking himself. Shiro was beginning to feel uncomfortable and began to stretch and cry. Kurama shook him a bit. "How did you manage to survive?"

"We were able to make it into the school before the water could get us. We were lucky.... and so were you." Hiei replied.

Yume and Mayuko had stopped fighting. They had realized that something more serious than their petty, little fights was going on. They stuck by each other. Kido and Yana stood together up against a wall watching everything happen.

"What do you think happened?" Mayuko asked.

"I have no idea, Mayuko. I have no idea." Yume replied. But she had her own things on her mind. She kept looking over at Yana, her crush and the boy she dated, but her heart yearned for the man she thought of. Yana kept looking over at her, hoping that she would look back and they could share a moment of eye contact.... she didn't look over.

~'~Suprising Somebody~'~

"Kioto!! Where are you?!?!" She screamed. She crawled across the rubble. Kioto's hand had broke through the rubble. It was all bloody and broken.

"Tiena.... Tiena!!!!" He yelled from under the rubble. He was buried alive.

"Kioto?" She heard his voice from a far.

"Tiena!!" He yelled once again.

"Kioto where are you?!"

"Over here!!" He yelled. She followed his voice until she saw his hand slightly waving.

"Kioto!!!!" She yelled rushing over to him. She crawled as fast as she could over to him and grabbed his hand as soon as she got to him. They gripped each other's hand. "Kioto!! I thought I lost you again!! I can't lose you again, Kioto!! I can't!!" She yelled.

"Tiena..."

"Kioto... I love you!! I love you with all my heart!!" She professed to him. Kioto didn't know what to say. He loved Tiena more than anything..... even more than Mayella. He knew that too. But he now was obligated to the mother of his child. And that was not Tiena.

"I-I love you too, Tiena. I love you." Kioto began to shead a tear. He then quickly fell out of his love spell and got to thinking about getting out from under all that debree. "Tiena, I need you to help me." He said.

"I'll do anything for you, Kioto." She said.

"I need you to pull the rocks off of me. I can't make it out of here myself. I think I broke my arm." Without further words, Tiena began to pull one rock off of the other, while still holding Kioto's hand. She continued to do so until....

"....KIOTO!!!!" Tiena screamed. Kioto could feel her hand being pride off and away from his.

"Tiena!!!!" He yelled back. He waited a couple of seconds and called out to her again. She was gone. He now had to get the rocks off of himself. And that he did. Tiena had gotten some of the rocks off, and the rest he had to do by himself.

Tiena screamed and kicked. She was being pulled away by a man.

"Tiena, shhhhh. Shhhhh." He said. Tiena recgonized his voice. He pulled her onto a boat. He then finally let go of her after they had gotten into the small row boat. She turned around and fell to the right side of the boat.

"....Blix!! What are you doing here?! I need you're help!! Kioto's back there!!" Tiena was going crazy. She began to get up but her herself when she put her wait down on the ankle. "Ahhh!!" She collapsed. Blix grabbed from falling hard. He then grabbed the oars and and startled to paddle away. "Blix what are you doing?! Kioto's back there!! He's buried, we have to help him!!" She screamed. Blix did not listen. He just kept paddeling away. "Blix stop! STOP! Blix!!" She screamed and tried to hit him but her ankle stopped her from getting very far.

~'~Another Suprising Somebody~'~

Yume and Mayuko layed up against each other on a bench. They both kinda ignored Kido and Yana, who were now busy helping out with the new refugees. Mayuko was beginning to fall asleep. Yume then realized she needed to use the bathroom.

"Mayuko. Mayuko." She repeated, trying to wake her up.

"Wha-what?" She asked.

"I need to use the bathroom." Yume told her. She got up and grabbed Mayuko and gently placed her down, laying on the bench. She slowly walked to the bathroom, which was located down this dark hallway. She went to open the door, when from behind her, someone grabbed her, put his hand over her mouth and pulled her into this closet behind them.

"AHHHH!!!!" She screamed from under his hand. She then elbowed him and stepped down really hard on his foot.

"Ahhh!!" He yelled out. Yume quickly turned around and realized who it was.

"Kakashi?!" She was shocked to see him! (Kakashi: from Naruto)

~'~Lunatic~'~

Blix rowed the boat for a couple of minutes until they came up to a coast guard boat, just sitting on the water.

"Blix turn around!!" Tiena yelled one final time before she kicked him in the face with her left leg, the good one. She then quickly turned over and punched him really hard, causing him to fall over and into the water. She looked at him for a couple of seconds and then grabbed the oars and startled paddeling toward the coast guard boat. "Help!! Help!!" She screamed. She paddeled really fast and crashed into the side of the coast guard boat. Blix began swimming from behind. She grabbed the side of the boat and pulled herself over the side of the railing. She fell over to the floor. "Help! Help!" She screamed again.

"Tiena!!" Blix yelled as he swam to the boat. Tiena got herself up on her feet and slowly walked to the dark inside.

"Somebody!?" She wasn't sure if anyone was on the boat or not and she could not see because of the darkness. No one had answered her before, and this was a coast guard boat. It hurt her to walk on her ankle but she stayed up against the walls. "Someone?! Is there anyone here?!" Blix kept calling out Tiena's name. He was getting closer to her. Tiena began going faster and faster, she then let go of the wall and slipped. She fell to floor really hard. "Ahhh..." She opened her eyes to see that she was laying in a pool of blood. She looked over into the corner, there there was a man laying there, he had been stabbed to death. She pushed herself away from the body and hit into another one. It was another man, stabbed to death. Tiena screamed. Then someone stepped in front of her. She looked at their feet. She then slowly looked up them, from their feet, to their, knees, to their waste, to their womanly chest, to her face... Tiena was looking into the eyes of a smiling Kikyo.