InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Disaster ❯ Catorce ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~'~Being Saved~'~

They all sat around. Mikoumi watched over her daughter. She was holding a sleeping Kai who stood by his mother every moment until he fell asleep in his grandmother's arms. When Tiena would try and take him even five feet away from the unconscious Kagome, he would cry and kick. Tiena sat over by Shiro. She was so sad and depressed. She came there to get back together with her love, but had lost him a long time ago. She kept looking over at Kioto who was so appreciative to have Mayella back and okay. He was also happy that Mayella was pregnant. Mayella sat in between Kioto's legs. She layed her head on his chest. They held hands and comforted each other. Mayella noticed that Tiena kept looking over at them.

"I feel bad for Tiena...." Mayella said catching Kioto's attention and breaking the silence they had between each other for so long. "She seems lonely. Like she's missing someone. I know that she has her uncle Inuyasha and Kai, but she seems like she's missing someone who's close to her. Maybe someone she loves?"

"Yeah.... you'd be amazed of how much you can miss someone you love so much and still have them so close to you." Kioto blurted out not realizing that he was talking to Mayella about Tiena. Mayella turned her head and wondered why Kioto said that.

"What do you..." Just as Mayella began talking, the sound of a helicopter propeller was heard above them. They looked up and seen the helicopter fly over the building top and flashing it's light on them. Everyone got up and started yelling for it. The propellers were giving off so much wind, Kurama's hair was being blown in his face as well as all the girls who had long hair. Up in the helicopter, Shippou was smiling down at them and waving. The helicopter hovered over them as the rope ladder was let down.

"There's a girl who needs a bed down there!" Shippou told the guy conducting the ladder.

"Lower the chopper!" The guy said. The captain then lowered the helicopter as much as he could so that they could just pulled Kagome up inside since they didn't have a stretcher. Mikoumi jumped on with Kagome and Kai in her arms. Kai was awoken by the propellers. But did not cry. He knew they were being saved. Kioto then stood by the helicopter and helped Mayella get on, then Neonna who was now holding Shiro her arms, then Ara went, next it was Grandpa, then Kurama came up to Kioto. Kurama reached up and grabbed the guy's hand as Kioto pushed up his feet. Kurama was then pulled into the cabin. Finally, Tiena walked to Kioto. She was the last person to go up before Kioto. She looked into Kioto's eyes. Kurama stuck his head out of the cabin.

"Come on Tiena." He said. She grabbed Kioto's arm, Kioto grabbed her's. They took too long to look at each. Mayella then stuck her head out of the cabin. She wanted them to hurry up so that Kioto could get up into the helicopter.

"Hurry up!" The captain yelled. Tiena looked up and went to grab the conductor's hand when the building began to shake. It began to shake more and more, harder and harder, so quickly that Tiena didn't have enough time to grab the guy's hand before the building shook so hard, Kioto lost his balance and fell onto Tiena.

"The building's collapsing!!" Kurama yelled.

"Nooo!!" Mayella screamed.

"I gotta pull up! We'll be ripped down with it!!" The guy yelled. The building's bottem began to buckle and Tiena and Kioto could feel the floor below them drop. Kioto grabbed tightly around Tiena's body and covered her head with his arms. She began to scream as they dropped. The helicopter began to fly away, so that the force of the gravity didn't pull them down with the building.

"Kioto!!" Kurama yelled, then Maylla did.

"NOOO!! KIOTO!!" Mayella screamed as the helicopter flew from the deteariating building.

~'~Quick Decision~'~

Inuyasha had to think fast. He was stuck with something he didn't know what to do. It was between his niece, nephew and his daughter. Inuyasha knew that he had to pick his daughter. She was now the world to him. But he could make a promise to Sesshomaru and break it as soon as he got his baby back. But he knew the one stupid thing he could do would be to give them up easily.

"What will it be half breed??" Sesshomaru asked his brother, Inuyasha. Inuyasha was quiet for a minute. He looked down in shame (just making it look like shame so that Sesshomaru will buy into his plan)

"....O-kay.... you- can have them." Inuyasha knew he was playing it off well.

"Haha.... I knew that you'd see it my way." Sesshomaru said laughing evilishly. Inuyasha then looked up again.

"Now give me back my daughter you sick son of a bitch!!"

"Oh did you think you'd get her back that easily?? Hahahahahaha" Sesshomaru laughed. "As soon as I get my daughter and son back, you can have your's." He explained. Inuyasha was now forming a plan in his head to how he would get back Tiena and Kai from Sesshomaru. He knew Tiena wouldn't go easily and that she might even be able to kick Sesshomaru's @$$!!

"Come on. Follow me. I can take you to them. Oh wait, you can't fly anymore, can you??' Inuyasha asked sarcastically. Sesshomaru frowned. The they began to hear the rubbling of the building collapsing. Inuyasha looked back and seen the smoke from the building falling. "Oh no! Kagome!! Tiena!!"

"What?! What happened?!" Sesshomaru asked.

"The buildings collapsing!! They were all on there!!" Inuyasha exclaimed. Sesshomaru had a nervous look on his face. The they could see a flash light coming toward them in the air. It was getting closer and closer and was coming in the direction of where the building collapsed. Soon they could hear the helicopter. It was the helicopter's flash light. They could now hear the propellers. Their heads shifted up as the helicopter got closer and closer over them. Soon it was directly over them.

"Inuyasha!! Inuyasha!!" Shippou yelled sticking himself outside of the cabin.

"Shippou!! Shippou!!" Inuyasha yelled back. The helicopter flew directly over their heads. Sesshomaru stared at it as it flew by. He followed it with his eyes and body. Inuyasha's attention came off of the helicopter as he seen that Sesshomaru wasn't paying too much attention to his surroundings. It was the perfect chance for Inuyasha to attack him. But then again it wasn't. Sesshomaru was holding his daughter. If Inuyasha jumped on him, he would drop the baby and she would be hurt. Inuyasha had to wait it out. ...But he just couldn't!! He ran up to Sesshomaru and grabbed his shoulder, ripping him around. Sesshomaru was caught off guard and didn't react quick enough. Inuyasha tore his child from Sesshomaru's hands and then kicked him very hard in the stomach with his right leg. Sesshomaru flew ten feet back and slammed his head off of the ground. Inuyasha held his baby tight and ran past Sesshomaru and jumped up and tried to follow the helicopter even though it was about two miles in front of him. He got his baby and know everything was good.

~'~The Shelter~'~

"Yusuke I'm so happy we made it out of that school building!!" Keiko said.

"I'm am too Keiko... believe me!!" Hiei sacastically.said.

"We all know you're happy Hiei." Yusuke replied. They were all in the shelter with many different people. Yusuke, Hiei, Keiko, Kuwabara, Mayuko, Yume, Kido, and Yanagisuwa were all hanging out together in the rain in the park near the school when the flood came. As the water came down the streets, they all ran into the school for refuge.

"It's my candy bar Yume!!" Mayuko yelled pulling on one end, while Yume pulled on the other.

"I bought it!!" Yume exclaimed.

"Yeah!! You bought it with my money!!"

"The money you gave me!!"

"But I need it more than you Yume!!"

"No you don't!! You ate everything that I bought out of the vending machine at school!!"

"That's why you don't have anymore money!!" The two girls fought pittifully over this one candy bar.

"Uhh... do you guys have to fight every five minutes?? I swear, you two cannot survive without nitpicking at each other!!" Kido said.

"Those two have to fight every five minutes Kido. I think it's a sister thing. I try my hardest to sit back and ignore it." Yana said.

Just then they all arrived by helicopter. They landed on the roof and were now at safety. But Neonna cried as she thought that her friend was dead(Tiena), and Mayella cried as she thought that her soon-to-be husband was dead, Kurama knew differently. But they all didn't know who awaited them downstairs(Hiei, Yusuke, Keiko, Kuwabara, Mayuko, Yume, Kido, and Yana)