InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Hoshi: Star ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hoshi: Star
 
By: Animefanfreak297
 
Pleaz review!
 
Author Note
 
I decided I would update…
 
So review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Oi, this is my 4th fanfic, so I except flames of any kind.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own anything!
 
Regular: Regular
 
Italics: thoughts
 
Bold: flashbacks
 
Inuyasha/Naruto Crossover
 
Sas/Kag pairing
 
Voting booth:
 
Naruto/Hinata
 
Naruto/Sakura
 
~*~
 
Sakura/Neji
 
Sakura/Akamaru
 
Sakura/Neji
 
Sakura/Kakashi
 
To the story!
 
~*~
 
Sasuke woke up the next day feeling depressed (well, isn't he almost always?). Today was Kags birthday and it was his turn to throw the party at his house. He clenched his fists tiredly. June 23, a month before his birthday. She would be turning twelve and it would be the aniversery of her leaving… five years. He pulled off the chain that hung loosely around his neck and swiftly created a star. A calming sensation swept over him and he smiled, knowing that she was out there somewhere.
 
 
He stood up and did his usual routine…get dressed, eat breakfast, brush your teeth and wash your face… After that, he disappeared out the front door and walked calmly towards the red bridge. Sakura and Naruto were already standing under one of it's large arches and were bickering. “Kakashi sensei never comes on time! How come we have to stay out here and wait for him for three hours!” Naruto's voice rang out angrily as he pointed a tired finger at Sakura.
 
 
Sakura sneered ,“ Because he could be watching us. We have to be on guard!” Sasuke's head pounded and the fact that the two bakas were arguing didn't help the fact. Sasuke spoke up. “It's Kagome's birthday.” An eriee silence fell over the bridge, except for the shifting of the foot and maybe a casual sigh. Three hours later, a man with wild silver hair and a delicate black mask that covered his lower face appeared on one of the arches.
 
 
“Konnichiwa students,” he grinned, “Well, a black cat got in my way, so I had to walk around Konoha to get to here.” His only response was a somber mutter from Naruto, “ Kakashi sensei, your lies will get you in trouble one day.” Kakashi looked at Naruto, surprise written all across his face. Why are they so depressed? Lets see, today is June 23…oh! It must be Kagome's birthday!
 
 
Kakashi looked at his students, a sad look coming across his masked face. After Kagome left, Konoha seemed to fall apart. Slowly, but nevertheless…many people had lost faith in her, saying that she would never come back, but team 7 believed she would come back. Someday, Somehow… Surprisingly, Sasuke was the one that believed in Kagome the most. That surprised many people, including Kakashi and Sasuke's teammates, Uzumaki Naruto and Haruno Sakura.
 
 
Kakashi sighed wisfully and pulled out a small scroll with a mission written delicately on it with curved kanji. “We have another mission. A class C one.” Sasuke looked up hopefully. He couldn't wait to do any sort of fighting. That would keep his mind off of Kagome. “What is it?” Kakashi skimmed over the scroll.
 
“We have to kill a hoard of lower class youkai and retrieve a scroll from them… Apparantly it says Kaguya on it…” Kakashi trailed off. Sasuke rose an eyebrow. “Kaguya?! Like Kaguya hime?” Kakashi nodded and Sasuke looked disbelievingly at him. “Right… Lets go.”
 
Sakura and Naruto followed the hesitant Sasuke who followed their perverted sensei. The walk to the hoard of youkai was long and silent. Depression hung thickly in the air, even the the sky was perfectly clear of clouds and birds chirped and flew around. A tiny, light blue butterfly fluttered in front of them, watching them. Sakura sighed, still not over the fact that her best friend was probably dead. “You know,” Sasuke and Naruto looked at her, “Kagome loves this type of weather. Perfect for her birthday.”
 
Sasuke and Naruto nodded slowly in agreement. A heavy wind blew towards them. Naruto shivered, “But I still don't know why she likes it so cold, and then so hot!” The rest of the walk was relitively quiet, and the genin walked in silence.
 
Suddenly…they heard stomps. Kakashi put a finger over his unseen lips and motioned to be very quiet. They hid behind and tree and their eyes widened in surprise as the figures were revealed to them. A hoard was right, because the meadow stunk with youkai. Youkai hung around in trees and in the ground. Heck, even a few of them played in a stream near the meadow.
 
The hoard was looking toward them, their piercing eyes gazing at their hiding spot. And then, Kakashi shifted his headband up. His sharingan whirled and twisted, begging to traumatize someone. Sakura and Naruto watched numbly as Kakashi's hands flew into sybols. But Sasuke was already in action, killing youkai with simple strokes of his kunai. Naruto grinned and his hands quickly formed signs.
 
“Harem no jutsu!” A hoard of naked women draped themselves all over the males. The males dropped, either from Sasuke's kunai knife or from blood loss through the nose.
 
1 hour later
 
They were best with quality, but the quantity was wearing them out. Even Naruto was tired from all of the jutsus he formed. Then, a spear came whistling through the air, right at Naruto. “Naruto, watch out!” But then a kunai knife struck it off target and peirced the ground. A star sybol appeared in the ground and a huge glow disinagrated all of the youkai.
 
“Still getting in trouble Naruto?” a vioce rang through the clearing.What the hell?! Was Sasuke's thought.
 
~*~
 
Owari
 
Japanease Dictionary
 
Konnichiwa-Hello
 
Konoha-Where they live
 
Kanji- japanease characters
 
Kunai- a knife like weapon
 
Shuriken- throwing blades or stars
 
Youkai- demons (also oni)
 
Sharingan- Something that Kakashi and Sasuke have. It turns your eye red with black apostriphy looking thingies and allows you to read your opponents moves (when they are using chakra) before they even now what they are going to do themselves.
 
I know, I know, Sasuke is out of character, but believe me, he will be back in character when Ka… opsies, said to much!
 
Read and review!
 
Review to say who sings this and what it is called.
 
Like a Saturday night I'll be gone
Like a Saturday night I'll be gone
before you knew that I was there
 
So you wrote it down
I'm supposed to care
Even though it's never there
Sorry if I'm not prepared
Is it hard to see the things you substitute
For me and all my thoughts of you
It's eating me alive to leave you
 
Maybe it's childish and maybe it's wrong
But so is your blank stare in lieu of this song
Maybe it's childish and maybe it's wrong
 
Don't wanna be, don't wanna be wrong
You're leaving me, you're leaving me in lieu of this song
Don't wanna be, don't wanna be wrong
You're leaving me, you're leaving me in lieu of this song
 
I'm breathing in your skin tonight
Quiet is my loudest cry
Wouldn't wanna wake the eyes that make me melt inside
And if it's healthier to leave you be
may a sickness come and set me free
Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me
 
I'm finding my own words, my own little stage
my own epic drama, my own scripted page
I'll send you the rough draft, I'll seal it with tears
Maybe you'll read it and I'll reappear
From the start it was shaky and the characters rash,
A nice setting for heartache where emotions come last
All I have deep inside, to overcome this desire
are friendly intentions and fair-weather smiles
 
And I don't wanna be, don't wanna be wrong
you're leaving me, you're leaving me in lieu of this song
Don't wanna be, don't wanna be wrong
You're leaving me, you're leaving me in lieu of this song
 
Like Saturday night I'll be gone
Like Saturday night I'll be gone
Like Saturday night I'll be gone
Like Saturday night I'll be gone before you knew that I was there
 
Anyway, Ja ne!