InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mirai He ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6
 
Kagome was already finished and was lounging in her chair and watched her friends frett and worry.
 
~*~
 
Naruto began slapping his head. No way! No way! Don't even think about it! Danger! Danger! Do not go there!
 
Sasuke looked at the Proctors, frustrated. With so many proctors looking over our shoulders, They're probably watching every little thing every one of us does… Making notes about us in their grade books.
 
The axe has fallen somewhere. If you let the proctors catch you cheating, You'll bring yourself and your friends down! If you aspire to become chunin… if you want to be the best shinobi you can be… then you'd better start acting like you already are! Hold it!
 
Now I get it! Unbelievable…This is an intelligence” test in more than just academic sence! Wake up Naruto! You're history if you don't figure out! They're also testing… our information gathering skills. They want us to cheat… like shinobi! Without getting caught!
 
Shinobi must learn to uncover the secrets within secrets. The proctors want us to cheat… really well! The best way the best shinobi would, if they needed this kind of information in a real world mission!
 
Look at how they set up the “perfect score minus penalties scenario! With two points deducted everytime you get caught cheating… the real message is that you can be caught four times befor you face disqualification!
 
What we're being tested on is not whether we know the answers… but how skillfully we can recover them! Come on Naruto! Any minute now, everyone who's figured it out will start going for it!
 
~*~
 
All around, Shinobi started to relize the main purpose of the test. And they began to cheat, skillfully like Shinobi should.
 
~*~
 
Sasuke set eyes on the person. That's the one. I'm going to mimic his every…move! Using the Sharingan copy eye!
 
~*~
Naruto stared at the clock. Rats! I'm almost out of time! If I don't cheat, I'm dead anyway! And then, a kunai knife came wizzing towards him and he tensed, and it passeed him and dug into the student behind him's paper.
 
That was close I was about to turn around. “Wh-What was that for,” asked the boy. “That's five strikes…and you're out!” said one of the proctors. “N…No way…” “Take your teammates with you. Out of this classroom. Now.” The proctor instructed angrily.
 
“Dang.” The three of them walked out of the classroom, never to return again.