InuYasha Fan Fiction / Nightwalker Fan Fiction ❯ Nightwalker walks into Inuyasha ❯ Questions and asking for help ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

**that night

"What are you guys doing here?" says Inuyasha as Shido and Riho with Guni on Shido's shoulder.

"We were chasing that creature," says Shido.

"Well, I saw that, but I mean how'd it get here and how did you?" says Inuyasha.

"It jumped into a well and we followed it," says Riho looking at Inuyasha.

"Oh, the well by the temple, right?" says Kagome.

"Yeah, you know it?" asks Shido.

"Of course I do, it is in my temple," says Kagome.

"So you two are vampires?" asks Kaede.

"Yeah, we are. You have a problem with that?" says Shido looking at the old woman.

"No, it's just that I had never seen a vampire and was under the impression they didn't exist," says Kaede.

"So you will believe in demons but you have a problem with vampires?" asks Shido.

"Hey, she is just trying to figure this all out," says Shippou.

"Hey Shido, how are we going to eat here?" asks Riho.

"Eat!!!" yelled Shippou hiding behind Inuyasha.

"He does have a point! If you try to kill anything I'm going to have to kill you," said Inuyasha trying to rise but quickly falling.

"Inuyasha! You have to rest or you're not going to get better," says Kagome shaking her head at Inuyasha.

"But we can't let them kill someone," says Inuyasha.

"Don't worry, we should be gone soon anyway," says Shido looking down at Inuyasha's knee.

"What do you mean gone?" asks Kagome.

"We're going back through the well tonight," said Shido.

"Why do we have to leave so soon?" asks Riho.

"We need to get back to Yayoi. We do have to eat," says Shido.

"Yeah twerp," says Guni flying and sticking her tongue out at Riho.

"I know that, but can't we stay at least a few days?" asks Riho looking at Shido. "I want to see what the sun is like around here."

"What?!? You can't go in the sun, can you?" asks Kagome.

"Well, we can but we needed some sleep anyway," says Shido.

"So why'd you make it seem so urgent to get out of the sun?" asks Shippou.

"I didn't think you would have given us somewhere to sleep unless you though we really needed it," says Shido blushing, "and by the way she is looking at us, you wouldn't have."

"I was wondering why you said that," says Riho.

"Well, now you know," says Shido.

"So are you staying or going," asks Inuyasha.

"Hmmm…" says Shido.

"Come on Shido, we can stay a few days," says Riho.

"Yeah I do want to see what else is around here, I mean demon wise," says Guni.

Kagome suddenly then shifts her head towards Shippou as a motion to Riho for her to grab him. Riho nods and starts slowly towards Shippou who is know looking at Shido.

"Ok, we will stay for a day or two," says Shido suddenly aware that Riho is no longer by his side.

"Hey, help!!!" yells Shippou as Riho grabs his tail.

Shido shakes his head and says, "Riho I told you to leave him alone."

"I just wanted to know if his tail was real," says Riho blushing and releasing Shippou.

"Look what you did, got her into trouble," says Kagome looking at Shippou.

"She's the one who grabbed me," says Shippou holding his tail close to him.

"Don't worry, I now know its real," says Riho smiling.

"So, you guys wanna stay by the well?" asks Inuyasha.

"Yeah, don't want to get to far away from it," says Shido walking out into the moon light.

"Hey, it is almost a new moon," says Riho looking up.

"Oh, I hadn't noticed," says Kagome. "You got about a week Inuyasha."

"A week until what?" asks Guni flying by Inuyasha's knee.

"Nothing!," says Inuyasha swiping at Guni.

"Ooops, I forgot you don't like other people knowing," says Kagome.

"I do have reasons for that," says Inuyasha glaring at Shido and Riho.

"Well, what are you guys doing?" asks Riho, "I mean what are you normally doing."

"We are looking for the shards of the shikon jewel," says Shippou.

"Ok," says Shido rising an eyebrow questionably.

"It is a jewel a lot of demons are after," says Kagome.

"Why?" asks Guni.

"It will make whoever has it a lot stronger if they're a demon," says Inuyasha.

"Oh, can we help?" asks Riho.

"No, I mean you are leaving soon," says Inuyasha.

"We could come back," says Shido, "I mean if you want the help."

"We don't need any help," says Inuyasha.

"Hey, they could really help us get Naraku," says Kagome. "They are really good at fighting and he would never expect us to come at him with vampires."

"He is never caught surprised," says Inuyasha. "They couldn't really do much against someone so powerful."

"I wouldn't be so sure of that," says Shido turning his eyes yellow and appearing behind Inuyasha with his shadow still in front of Inuyasha.

"Whoa!" says Inuyasha.

"We do have a few tricks up our sleeves," says Shido.

"Well, I guess they could try and help," says Inuyasha. "But you guys are going to need some source of blood. You can't go around killing anything."

"No reason to worry about that. We can bring Yayoi," says Riho.

"Riho! Don't tell them everything about our lives," says Shido.

"Yeah," says Guni.

"Well, I thought we had established them as friends," says Riho blushing.

"We have but they don't need to know our lives," says Shido, "either way, I am not so sure we are even coming back."

"What, we have to help them," says Riho.

"We have to deal with the breed back home," says Shido.

"Yeah but can't we help them?" says Riho looking at Shido.

"I don't know," says Shido. "We don't even know if Yayoi can come here."

"Oh yeah, I didn't even think about that," says Riho looking down.

"We will ask when we get home," says Shido.

"You are so easy," says Guni shaking her head.

"So does that mean your going to help?" asks Kagome.

"No, please say they go away," says Shippou softly to himself.

"We will have to wait and see," says Shido. "So who is this Naraku?"

"He was a person who gave his body up to demons," says Inuyasha, "and know he is a really strong demon with a lot of shards of the jewel."

"So you really think we can help?" asks Riho.

"Sure, I mean he would never expect us to attack with vampires and we are a lot stronger than the last time we fought him," says Kagome.

"Don't forget we don't even know where he is," says Inuyasha.

"If you've fought him before how do you not know where to find him?" asks Shido.

"He has some kind of spell or something guarding his castle," says Inuyasha.

"Maybe we could find it," says Shido.

"How could you do that?" asks Inuyasha.

"Well, if we could get a tracking device on him or someone he works with then we can follow them," says Shido.

"I might be able to get us some help with that," says Kagome.

"No! Don't even think about it," says Inuyasha.

"He could help us here," says Kagome.

"Yeah Inuyasha, he could," says Shippou.

"He could not, he is nothing but a flea ridden wolf," says Inuyasha.

"How could a wolf help us find someone working for this Naraku," asks Shido.

"He is a wolf demon, and he is always chasing after Kagura, one of Naraku's detachments," says Kagome.

"We are not asking that wolf for help!!!" yells Inuyasha.

"He can help us," says Kagome.

"So should I get a tracking device or not?" asks Shido.

"Do get it," says Kagome.

"It's not going to get used," says Inuyasha, "because we aren't asking that animal for help."

"His name is Kouga," says Kagome, "and we are too."

"Whatever," says Inuyasha.

"So, you guys wanna come with me and get him?" asks Kagome.

"Ummm…" says Shido.

"Of course," says Riho.

"Hey twerp, it isn't up to you," says Guni.

"Don't call me a twerp," says Riho.

"Hey, don't forget about me," says Inuyasha, "I mean you aren't leaving me here."

"Well, it's not like we can bring you," says Kagome.

"Actually, me and Riho have to make sure not other breed came through that well," says Shido. "Then we'll have to go and get the tracking device and something to eat."

"Oh, I see, well I guess that would be a good idea," says Kagome. "Inuyasha should be better by then."

"We would have seen if any other breed went through the well," says Riho.

"We still have to check," says Shido, "they may have come through before we got here."

The two vampires go off into the night as Kagome checks inuyasha's knee and Shippou looks out the door.

"Finally they left," says Shippou.

"What do you mean by that," asks Kagome.

"Those two are scary," says Shippou.

"No their not," says inuyasha. "Shido is a great fighter and he may actually be a help."

"I meant with them being vampires," says Shippou.

"You are afraid of a few little vampires when you yourself are demon and you have seen countless demons," says inuyasha.

"There's nothing wrong with him being afraid," says Kagome.

"Yeah, he is a wimp," says Inuyasha under his breath.

"Hey!!! Don't say that about him!" yells Kagome.

"Yeah, I'm not a wimp," says Shippou from the doorway.

"So we're really going to come back?" asks Guni.

"Yes, I told them we would," says Shido walking back toward the well.

"Told you no more breed came through," says Riho.

"I just wanted to make sure," says Shido. "The thing is though; I have a really bad feeling still."

"I know what you mean," says Guni.

"It's nothing," say Riho jumping into the well.

"Let's hope so," says Shido following her.

Suddenly a black fox runs farther into the forest looking back to make sure no one followed it smirking.

"I knew I would be able to hide from those pathetic vampires," says the breed who had taken control of the fox.

Riho and Shido run back toward their own town to tell Yayoi what had happened and ask her about coming with them back.

**back in feudal times

"I really hope Kouga helps us," says Kagome to herself.

"Of course he will. He is in love with you," says Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha go back to sleep," says Kagome. "You need to get sleep so you can heal."

"You should get some sleep too," says inuyasha.

They both fall asleep as the surviving breed looks in.

"Ha ha ha, this place is perfect for me. Nothing here can stop me. Nothing here even knows I am here," says the breed.