InuYasha Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ United we Stand ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

United We Stand
 
Disclaimer: I don't own the anime characters or the villains who appear in this. I only own myself and the idea behind this fic and the theme song. You can tell I'm not good at song writing.
 
“Long ago, an evil presence entered the world. This wasn't just any presence, either. This was a maniacal being bent on destroying the world. Seems clichéd, no? It's not as clichéd as one may think.”
 
“Normally, when villains talk about world domination or destroying the world, they don't actually intend on destroying it. If they did, they would die too and would be out of a `job'. This madman, on the other hand, planned on destroying the world. I mean he was actually going to erase it from existence along with himself. He was not in the least bit afraid to die.”
 
“Who is this madman, you ask? He is a man of mystery. He stands tall in the form of a human to hide his true identity. He has long purple hair and a black cloak. Along with that are dark blue pants and gloves that resemble those worn by Mickey Mouse. Why is this human with supernatural abilities known as `Master Hand', then? Simply put, his supernatural abilities explain everything. I am Neil Dunsmore, and this is a story of the one time video game characters weren't around to stop the greatest evil in the known universe.”
 
Theme song that I wrote all by myself:
 
In a world we call home; there is danger all around us. Villains and heroes clash day and night. But what of these small quarrels? Do they really have a point? The real villain stands mighty and tall behind our backs.
 
We must all stand together and fight for our cause. Evil will never be aloud to get its way! We'll put everything aside to put an end to this fiend! This evil will not stand.
 
We will stand tall and fight for the people! Most importantly, we'll fight with honor! Accepting help in every situation and battle! Together, we stand! United we stand!
 
United we stand for the sake of our people! This evil will not prevail! We will stand tall and join forces and put an end to the one they call… the hand.
 
_________________________________________________________________ _____
 
Episode 1: Calling all Heroes
 
In the world of today, there are many various realms in which certain heroes exist. There's a realm for samurai and a realm for ninjas. There's one for monster trainers and one for card players. All realms had their own heroes and villains.
 
It just so happens that one day, an evil being that will currently remain a mystery tipped off the villains about the gap between realms. That meant magicians could make their way into a world where only mere mortals are found. Robots could enter a world with small creatures.
 
All in all, this was not good news. Luckily, there was one young boy out there who knew of this problem and planned on fixing it. With his blond hair and glasses that glowed in the moonlight, he was the one person who could travel to the other realms. He was Neil Dunsmore.
 
We start our story off in a city known as Domino. There lived many interesting people here. One was a small boy with spiky hair that had purple and red streaks. Yellow lightning bolts ran down the front of this young boy with a cute face and a school uniform that he never went anywhere without. His name was Yugi Muto.
 
His friend was a tough boy with blond hair that reached down to the tip of his back. He wore a white T-shirt and blue slacks and his name happened to be Jonouchi.
 
Another one, a girl this time, had a pretty face and short chestnut hair. Along with that were an orange tube top, a skirt the same color and green earrings. Her name was Anzu Mazaki.
 
Yugi's last friend to be mentioned in this segment is a guy that was tougher than Jonouchi. He had brown hair that stood up in a way that defied gravity and he wore a brown jacket and pants the same color. His name was Honda.
 
These two were simply in Yugi's living room discussing something. Jonouchi breathed a heavy sigh and stated, “So, Yugi, let me get this straight. This Neil guy showed up and told us this evil dude showed up to destroy the planet. Also, he needs us to pair up with heroes from a realm known as feudal Japan in order to fight this evil, who has actually sent villains from other realms to destroy us?”
 
Yugi nodded and Honda sighed and stated, “It's probably a trap, Yugi. We shouldn't go along with it.”
 
Yugi shook his head and explained, “He told us that he have to use these weird blue rings to trap every villain from a separate realm and send those villains to a prison in some unknown location.”
 
Anzu looked up with a sad look on her face thinking, `I thought all of this world saving would be over, but it just keeps piling up on us. I'll never have a chance to tell Yugi how I feel if this keeps up.'
 
Jonouchi interrupted the girl's train of thought as he remarked, “This sounds like a bunch of bullshit! I refuse to believe this gibberish!”
 
Suddenly, a knocking on Yugi's door entered the area. Yugi got up and answered the door to see a familiar face standing before him. This man wore a blue trench coat and had hair very much like Honda's. His name was Seto Kaiba and he owned the most successful business in all the land.
 
He glared at Yugi and asked, “Did a person named Neil show up and give you a badge making you a hero of justice or some kind of mumbo jumbo?”
 
Yugi noticed a badge similar to the one he wore with a crest of heroism engraved on it. Seto noticed the same badge on Yugi's uniform and grieved, “So I wasn't imagining that! That unbelievable story is true!”
 
Yugi merely blinked and stared at Kaiba who walked in to explain everything.
 
Now we go to the feudal era of Japan. Here lived a half demon with dog ears on two sides of his long silver hair and a red robe. He was known as Inuyasha.
 
Among him was a human girl with long black hair and a school outfit. With girls, school outfits were sailor suits. Her name was Kagome Higarashi.
 
Others included a monk with black hair and a small ponytail along with a purple robe named Miroku. Another was a demon slayer with long black hair, a kimono and a beautiful face named Sango.
 
Finally, we finish up our intro with a small fox demon with light red hair, a large ponytail the size of his head and what looked like a scout uniform. He was known as Shippo.
 
These two were merely minding their own business. They were exhausted and were resting by a shrine. Inuyasha took a long sigh and complained, “I'm so bored! I want a demon to fight!”
 
Kagome sighed and replied, “There he goes again with the egotistical moron routine.”
 
Sango nodded and stated, “I couldn't agree more.”
 
As Inuyasha was about to go insane from the pressure, everyone heard a noise. It sounded like streak flying through the sky at blinding speed. Suddenly, a man with green spiky hair, bulging biceps and red pants flew right up to them and landed in front of Inuyasha.
 
He glared maniacally at Inuyasha and asked, “Are you the one my master calls Inuyasha? I heard you resemble a dog in a way.”
 
Inuyasha got up off his rear and answered, “Yeah, I'm Inuyasha. What's it to ya?”
 
The man grinned in an evil fashion and explained, “My name is Brolly. I am one of the most powerful fighters in the universe and I have been sent by a great powerful being to end your pathetic life and rid you from this world.”
 
Miroku gasped and retorted, “Did Naraku send you?”
 
Brolly spat at the sound of this and retorted, “PLEASE! Ask me a REAL question! That idiot wouldn't know a good villain when he sees one! I don't take orders from cowards like him! He runs away from every fight, is what I hear!”
 
Sango grimaced and asked, “Who sent you, then?”
 
Brolly thought for a moment and said, “You know, I'm not really sure. He called himself Master Hand, but there's no way that could be his real name. He looks nothing like a hand. He may wear strange gloves, but he's no hand.”
 
Inuyasha pulled out a small rusty sword that soon transformed into a gigantic blade after being unsheathed. This was the ever-powerful demon blade forged by his father when he was born. This was the sword known as Tetsusaiga.
 
Brolly grinned and laughed, “THANK YOU! You're actually taking me seriously enough to bring out the weapon I plan for you to use when I defeat you! I thought I'd have to bring you past your limits to get you to use it!”
 
Inuyasha grinned and retorted, “Pretty cocky there, aren't ya? Let's see you defeat me in battle!”
 
Brolly chuckled, folded his arms and instantly vanished and reappeared behind Inuyasha. After that, he brought forth his right fist and sent the poor half breed crashing through a row of trees. After that, he went behind Inuyasha again and this time kicked him through one of the shrine's support beams.
 
Inuyasha struggled to his feet with his eyes blazing with violent fire. He charged at Brolly, lashed out his claws and announced, “Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!”
 
Brolly's eyes widened as Inuyasha's claws left huge gashes on his chest. He felt the point where the dog demon had hit and stated, “You can fight well without the sword, I see. I'll have more fun fighting you than I thought I would!”
 
Inuyasha was determined to strike him with Tetsusaiga this time. He lifted up the huge towering blade as gusts of wind surrounded it. He cried, “Wind Scar!” and unleashed a giant blast of energy that left three monstrous cracks in the Earth's surface.
 
The energy rushed at Brolly and hit the supernatural being on the mark. A huge explosion surrounded him as Inuyasha grinned and stated, “We wasn't as tough as he made himself out to be.”
 
The smoke cleared to reveal a big tough brute standing right before Inuyasha with only a few marks left from the attack. He sighed and said, “I was hoping for a stronger attack. If that was the all might Wind Scar, you don't deserve to live any longer. Play time is over! It's time to show you MY attack!”
 
He placed his hands in a peculiar position as a ball of energy formed within them. He held his arms back as he chanted, “Ka… me… ha…”
 
Inuyasha prepared his Tetsusaiga for what was yet to come as Brolly continued his chant. “…me… HA!”
 
With that final ha, he sent out a huge blast of blue energy as Inuyasha looked for the middle. He noticed it and shouted, “BACKLASH WAVE!” as he unleashed the Wind Scar right at the attack. Strangely, the energy black merely dissolved as the energy attack sent the poor demon tumbling half a foot way from where he was standing.
 
Brolly laughed and explained, “I'd heard of your precious Backlash Wave, and I have something to tell you! I'm not a demon, so pathetic attacks such as those won't work on me!”
 
Kagome stared in horror. It looked like she was going to be sick. Inuyasha could hardly move now. Brolly grinned and said, “Time to die, half breed!”
 
Before he could fire the finishing blow, a huge blast of blue energy came crashing down from the sky catching him off guard and sending him right through the shrine thus causing it to collapse on him. Yugi, now replaced by his alter ego Yami, rode in on a huge red serpent and said, “Good work, Sleifer! You finished the job!”