InuYasha Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ United we Stand ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

United We Stand
 
In a world we call home; there is danger all around us. Villains and heroes clash day and night. But what of these small quarrels? Do they really have a point? The real villain stands mighty and tall behind our backs.
 
We must all stand together and fight for our cause. Evil will never be aloud to get its way! We'll put everything aside to put an end to this fiend! This evil will not stand.
 
We will stand tall and fight for the people! Most importantly, we'll fight with honor! Accepting help in every situation and battle! Together, we stand! United we stand!
 
United we stand for the sake of our people! This evil will not prevail! We will stand tall and join forces and put an end to the one they call… the hand.
 
 
Episode 2: Pirates and Robots and Gods, Oh My
 
Kagome looked up as her eyes widened in horror. This boy who had just saved Inuyasha's life was riding on a twenty-story long serpent with two mouths and a blue ruby for an eye. Along with that were a light blue dragon with blue shining eyes and a black dragon with bloodshot peepers. These two dragons were the Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Red-Eyes Black Dragon.
 
Sango looked up and asked, “What are those things?”
 
Shippo blinked and answered, “Whatever they are, they just saved us.”
 
Atop the Red-Eyes was Jonouchi and Kaiba rode the Blue-Eyes. Yami was placed on the large red serpent, an Egyptian God named Sleifer the Sky Dragon. His friends, Anzu and Honda were with him on the same creature.
 
Sadly, this rejoicing moment was cut short as a big bulky arm made its way through the remnants of the shrine. Following the arm was another arm, a head with green hair and a huge body too big to possibly belong to a human.
 
Shippo screamed and ran for cover behind Sango. Jonouchi simply stared in dismay and asked, “How did he survive THAT?”
 
Yami grimaced and stated, “We underestimated him, but we can beat him! Let's all fire our special attacks at once! That might finish him off!”
 
Brolly wiped the dirt off his skin and said, “That was very impolite of you, you know that?”
 
Sadly, he couldn't continue his statement because a large blue blast along with a ball of lighting and a massive fireball rushed at him and let's just say the collision ended in a huge explosion.
 
Jonouchi and Honda raised their fists into the air and cried, “YEAH! WE DID IT!” while Anzu cheered and hugged Yami. Unfortunately, their victory celebration was once again cut short as the smoke cleared to reveal our Sayajin friend still intact.
 
Brolly shook with fury and snapped, “YOU SHOULDN'T INTERRUPT SOMEONE LIKE THAT! YOU WERE BETTER STAYING OUT OF THIS, WHOEVER YOU ARE! NOW DIE!”
 
He flew at the large beast and started throwing punches and kicks while making sure not to get hit. Blue-Eyes White Dragon thrusted its fist at the flying projectile only to miss and bang Red-Eyes Black Dragon in his left cheek. Jonouchi fumed at the head and barked, “WATCH WHERE YOUR DRAGON AIMS HIS ATTACKS, YOU ASSHOLE!”
 
Kaiba grimaced and retorted, “Your dragon was simply in the way! He shouldn't have been hovering over there!”
 
Jonouchi glared back and remarked, “I'm sorry, but did you say something you bastard? My Red-Eyes' wound drained out the sound!”
 
Kaiba stared and retorted, “Wounds can't even make a sound, you idiot! Even a monkey could figure that out!”
 
Yami tried to stop the two from fighting as Brolly laughed and said, “You guys are too much! Sadly, you're too stupid to be real opponents, so I'll just finish you off right here!”
 
He held out his arm for a large energy attack only to be stopped as a large serpent rapped itself around him. Strangely enough, this serpent was actually a tail and it was attached to the rear end of a huge Egyptian statue… at least it looked like a statue.
 
Yami stared at the one riding on top of this creature. He had long white hair and wore a striped sweater underneath a black trench coat. Jonouchi stared and asked, “Why are you helping us, Bakura? Aren't you one of the bad guys?”
 
Bakura simply grinned evilly and replied, “I'm not befriending you or anything. I merely don't want the world to blow up! If it does, my quest for the millennium items will have all been in vain!”
 
The large Egyptian statue known as Diabound held onto Brolly tightly as Yami grinned and said, “This is just the advantage we need.”
 
Kagome stared and said, “This is all so confusing. Who are these guys and what's up with those creatures? Furthermore, what are they talking about?”
 
With that, Yami pulled two cards out from his deck of `Duel Monsters' cards as two other creatures emerged from them. One was a huge golden creature that resembled a mix between a hawk and a dragon. The other was a huge behemoth with blue skin, ample biceps and two large horns sticking out of the two sides of its head.
 
Yami pointed at the helpless Brolly and ordered, “Winged Dragon of Ra and Obelisk the Tormentor, that man is your target!”
 
Brolly's eyes widened as he struggled to break free from Diabound's grip. After a good solid 5 seconds he escaped only to see a large energy blast, a golden ball of fire and a monstrous fist all coming at him at the same time. He hollered in pain as the three attacks combined and sent him hurling into the ground.
 
Anzu smiled and stated, “He's down! Now, Yugi!”
 
Yami pulled out a small blue ring and tossed it at Brolly. The ring expanded, wrapped itself around the Sayajin and transported him away from the area.
 
After landing, the six fighters retreated their beasts back to their original card forms. Yugi returned to normal while Jonouchi and Honda did a happy dance. Sango bowed to them and said, “Many thanks, strangers. You helped us in our time of need.”
 
Inuyasha scoffed and snapped, “We didn't ask for your help!”
 
Kagome growled and retorted, “Why can't you ever be grateful, Inuyasha?”
 
Inuyasha rolled his eyes as Kagome grimaced and barked, “SIT BOY!”
 
Inuyasha's fang necklace pulled him to the ground as he left a large crater behind. Miroku noticed Anzu and said, “Well, hello gorgeous.”
 
He walked over to Anzu and said, “Hello there, young lady. I hope that mean man didn't scare you. My name is Miroku. Will you consider baring my children?”
 
Anzu blinked as Sango pulled out a giant boomerang and whacked Miroku over the head. Sango sighed and said, “Don't mind him. He's always like this.”
 
Shippo simply glanced at the display and asked, “Can someone fill me in on the details?”
 
Let's skip the boring stuff and go to another distant realm. This realm was known as the grand line, a large ocean full of strange creatures. Currently, we are not at any ocean scenes. We join the heroes of this realm, the Straw Hat Pirates as they're being chased by the marines.
 
Wait a minute! I have to introduce the Straw Hats before going any further!
 
One is a small lanky boy with a straw hat, a scar under his left eye and a red sleeveless shirt. This sandal-wearing, ripped-jean-baring kid is none other than Monkey D Luffy, the captain!
 
Another has green hair, a muscular upper body and a white T-shirt named Roronoa Zoro. His arch-rival is a cook with blond hair that covers his left eye and a tuxedo named Sanji.
 
The navigator is a young girl of medium build with orange hair and a different fashion sense in every story arc named Nami.
 
The sharpshooter has a long nose, curly hair, is 60% white, wears a shirt that resembles an army uniform for some reason and his name is Usopp!
 
The doctor is a reindeer with a red hat and dark red shorts named Tony-Tony Chopper.
 
Finally, we have a young woman with long black hair, narrow eyes, a nose that looks like hours of plastic surgery gone wrong and a different fashion sense like Nami named Nico Robin.
 
These pirates were running from a group of marines who were chasing them with a wanted poster in the leader's right hand. “STOP!” he barked, “YOU WON'T ESCAPE US THIS TIME!”
 
What's this? While this chase goes on, a man with blue spandex, green locks at the front and red markings on his face named Sepukkumaru was watching them while holding a scroll that was changing from blue to red at a fast pace. With him were four white balls known as the four Tsujikiri. One had a red muwashi and his name was Itakaro. Another had a yellow muwashi and a face that always looked like a wide smile and his name was Rokudenashi. Another had green locks similar to those of Sepukkumaru and a leak in his mouth and his name was Hattarino. The last one had her pink hair up in a Japanese bun and her name was Nyanko.
 
Sepukkumaru looked at it scroll and said, “This is perfect. The rage gauge is almost full!” Suddenly, two seconds later, a woman dropped her purse and shouted a giant curse causing the scroll to turn completely red.
 
Sepukkumaru laughed and announced, “Now that the rage gauge is full, it's time to call my super robot Kaizoku!”
 
A large robot that looked like a giant pirate stood before the marines and the Straw Hats. Luffy stared and exclaimed, “That's a HUGE pirate! That's so cool!”
 
Nami bonked him on the head and retorted, “You idiot, that's a robot! Wait… where did it come from?”
 
Sepukkumaru, who was in it, laughed maniacally and echoed, “I finally found you, heroes of the grand line! I was ordered to take you out! My ultimate super robot Kaizoku should be able to deal with you!”
 
Zoro glared as he asked, “Why are you after us? Who sent you?”
 
Hattarino scoffed and answered, “Why should we tell you who sent us? The point is that you don't stand a chance!”
 
Luffy simply charged at the robot and announced, “Gomu-Gomu no Pistol!” as he stretched out his fist and punched the robot's gut. Sadly, the attack only managed to leave a small dent.
 
Sepukkumaru laughed and ordered, “Destroy that annoying kid, Kaizoku!”
 
Note: I am not referring to Kaizoku Fansubs with that name. Kaizoku is merely Japanese for pirate. Thank you for you time.