InuYasha Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ United we Stand ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

United We Stand
 
In a world we call home; there is danger all around us. Villains and heroes clash day and night. But what of these small quarrels? Do they really have a point? The real villain stands mighty and tall behind our backs.
 
We must all stand together and fight for our cause. Evil will never be aloud to get its way! We'll put everything aside to put an end to this fiend! This evil will not stand.
 
We will stand tall and fight for the people! Most importantly, we'll fight with honor! Accepting help in every situation and battle! Together, we stand! United we stand!
 
United we stand for the sake of our people! This evil will not prevail! We will stand tall and join forces and put an end to the one they call… the hand.
 
_________________________________________________________________ _____
 
Episode 7: The Final Plan! Can Neil Stop Them Or Do We Have To Help? (Part 2)
 
Master Hand emerged from the rubble with an angry expression on his face. He would have never expected a 16 year old to do that to him.
 
“Listen,” he stated, “Kid, you should take the advice of your flamer. Stop trying to be a hero!”
 
“Shut up!” the boy retorted, “I don't take advice from flamers and I don't take advice from you either! Just stop talking and let yourself die peacefully, because you're the one who's not making it out alive.”
 
With that, Neil fired another beam at Master Hand who simply held out his two palms and used them to absorb the incoming beam. “Do you really think that a boy with grades and skills as poor as yours can possibly defeat me?” he taunted as Neil grimaced and fired more beams only to get the same result.
 
With that, Master Hand laughed and held out his Mickey Mouse glove. He used that hand to form a shotgun and fired a huge fireball out of its tips. Three more followed as Neil narrowly dodged the first one only to be hit by the second one. The third and forth ones weren't aimed at him, so they didn't hurt him. Mind you, they did damage the portal a bit.
 
Neil realized that by fighting on a mountain while Master Hand hovered in the air gave him a serious disadvantage, but it also meant the destruction of the portal. He grinned, knowing that a different location would give him an edge and benefit Master Hand just a little bit and suggest, “Yo, Hand, look what you just did to the portal?”
 
Master Hand gasped as he noticed 3 percent of the vortex leaving its portal.
 
“If you keep this up, your way to the human world and my way home will be destroyed, so how's about you help me go down below and we can fight on the ground and not in the air. That way, we can't possibly destroy the portal,” he suggested.
 
Master Hand laughed and said, “I admit defeat. I, too, want that portal open and close combat is the only way to keep it that way. All right, I will lower you down, and since I am a man of honor, I will not pull any fast ones like, say, drop you to your death or take to the skies before we can settle our dispute.”
 
With that, the hulking man hovered up to the blond-haired boy and lifted him up off the ground. He drifted down towards the lower ground. While doing so, he grinned wickedly, flipped Neil over by his hind legs and went in to piledrive him into the earth.
 
Neil simply used a maneuver he learned from watching Kinnikuman and bent his body back a few ways. He then placed his hands firmly on Master Hand's head, used it to pry his legs from the hand's grip, flipped over and now had his legs planted into the guy's back with his arms locked in place.
 
This was it. He lifted his feet a few inches above the hand's body and gave him a forceful kick sending the man crashing down into the earth below him as Neil used a beam to soften his fall.
 
“You can't surprise me anymore, you bastard,” he stated shooting more beams to where the man was lying nearly unconscious.
 
Sadly, Master Hand came to just in time to avoid the ten beams. Neil cringed and thought, `Dammit, if that had worked, he wouldn't be able to move!'
 
Upon coming to, Master Hand hurled himself at Neil with his fist out and punched the boy in the chest. Neil grimaced and pressed a different button on his pen thinking, `If my laser won't work, this just might.'
 
That done, the laser transformed into a huge sword with Egyptian text engraved on it. The hand went in to land another blow as Neil slashed his sword in front of his face and sent the man reeling into another rock with a gash now in his stomach.
 
Meanwhile, we take you to the Straw Hats and FF gang as they were fighting Sephiroth and Buggy's crew. Cloud dashed at the clown and thought, `If slashing his side won't kill him, maybe slashing down the middle will! There is no evidence that he can separate in the middle of his body! It's never happened before!'
 
Upon running up to Buggy, he unleashed his Braver technique only for his worst fears to come and Buggy's body actually separating down the middle. Can you believe that?
 
Buggy grinned and said, “You're wide open for my special attack.”
 
With that, he separated in entire body and started spinning it around while shouting, “BARA-BARA FESTIVAL!”
 
Every body part hit the fantasy hero dead on and sent his reeling backwards. `I never thought a clown would give me as much trouble as Sephiroth,' he thought to himself sighing and adding, `Now I know what Locke had to deal with.'
 
Sadly, just as he was thinking this, a dark ring was placed around him by one of Buggy's crewmates who had snuck up behind him. Just like the blue rings, this sent Cloud into a secluded prison. This was it.
 
Everyone turned and shouted, “CLOUD!” as more member including Alvida crept up behind them and placed rings on their bodies. The only ones left now were Luffy and Chopper.
 
Luffy gritted his teeth with blind fury and shouted, “GOMU-GOMU NO CANNON!”
 
In another dimension, Inuyasha and Yu-Gi-Oh were busy fighting Naraku's incarnations and Zigfreid Von Shroder. (Don't know his original name) Naraku's incarnations had all been weakened. Kagura laughed nervously and said, “Don't be hasty with me. I don't want to fight you. Naraku just threatened to kill me if I didn't save him from prison.”
 
“Shut up!” Jonouchi retorted as he tossed a ring around her and the other incarnations and sent them all back to where they came from.
 
Sad to say that Zigfreid had summoned a very powerful monster from his deck and had sicked it on the group. Each member fell to the ground as the ones left standing were Inuyasha, Seto and Sango.
 
Seto sighed and said, “Stand back, you freaks! I'll handle him! He should have known better than to let me go!”
 
Then he held up a card and shouted, “COME, BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON!”
 
Finally, we take you to a planet called Popstar where a pink creampuff named Kirby and a plumber named Mario (Yeah, he does star in an anime movie) were fighting a robot created by an evil penguin named Dedede and a huge Dragon with a turtle shell named Bowser. (Sorry for the short descriptions. I'm trying to get to the point as fast as I can)
 
Mario breathed heavily and said, “Bowser has never created anything so powerful. All of our friends have been imprisoned and we're the only ones left.”
 
“Hey!” a small girl named Fumu retorted, “I'm still here!”
 
“Yeah,” Mario replied, “but you can't fight.”
 
“I'll show you who can't fight!” she spat as she ran up to the two robots, kicked each one in its vital point and caused them to collapse to the ground in a heap.
 
Kirby trembled with fear as Mario simply stared in shock with his jaw dropped.
 
Fumu sighed and said, “You simply have to know where its weak point is. Why did it take you every member to figure that out?”
 
“Well, we technically never figured that part out,” Mario stated, “In fact, where I come from, it usually just takes three to four hits to beat an enemy.”
 
“Uh…” Fumu replied, “You're talking about the games, not the real world.”
 
Dedede simply grunted angrily and spat, “What the hell was that, you retard? You told me this machine could hold up!”
 
“I never knew about any weak points,” Bowser replied.
 
With that, the three heroes marched up to the kings and said, “You have to go to prison now,” and put the rings around them.
 
Then, as if synchronized, Mario, Luffy, Chopper, Kirby, Fumu, Sango, Inuyasha and Seto all looked off into the distance and said, “We have to help Neil combat Master Hand now!”