InuYasha Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ United we Stand ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

United We Stand
 
In a world we call home; there is danger all around us. Villains and heroes clash day and night. But what of these small quarrels? Do they really have a point? The real villain stands mighty and tall behind our backs.
 
We must all stand together and fight for our cause. Evil will never be aloud to get its way! We'll put everything aside to put an end to this fiend! This evil will not stand.
 
We will stand tall and fight for the people! Most importantly, we'll fight with honor! Accepting help in every situation and battle! Together, we stand! United we stand!
 
United we stand for the sake of our people! This evil will not prevail! We will stand tall and join forces and put an end to the one they call… the hand.
 
 
Episode 6: The Final Plan! Can Neil Stop Them Or Do We Have To Help? (Part 1)
 
Today was a day unlike any other. Neil had received a status report indicating that the heroes of the Power Stone universe had been taken hostage. Their partners, the heroes of Tokyo Mew-Mew had arrived just in time to also be taken prisoner. The blond-haired boy tried to figure out how Eggman was able to accomplish this with a poorly made robot, but to make things worse, the fact that two-bit villains were beginning to succeed was unbelievable and very strange.
 
Neil still had confidence. So far, he had only lost ten groups. There were still more than 100 left, so he still had confidence.
 
He sighed and lay on his bed. (Yeah, his bed is in his office. You'll see why in a second) He looked at the posters on his wall (Again, yet to be explained) and thought, `It's okay. I'm sure they'll stop Master Hand. They're all very powerful, so it should all be okay. I just hope that damn hand doesn't get into my world. His big plan that can destroy everything will take place the second he enters my world.'
 
As he trembled at the thought, a woman went right up to his door, tapped on it and called, “Knock-knock! Can I come in?”
 
Without even waiting for an answer, his mom entered the room and asked, “Neil, have you seen my stapler? I can't find it anywhere.”
 
That's right. Neil's office was his very own room. Didn't expect that now, did ya? Yeah, you're damn right you were surprised. You're probably backing away from your screen right now thinking `My god, I did not see that coming. I'm scared now.'
 
Damn, that was fun to write. Let's get back to the story now.
 
Neil sighed and said, “I haven't used the stapler, mom. Get out.”
 
“Don't tell me to get out,” she snapped, “By the way, what are you doing?”
 
“Nothing,” was the answer she received.
 
“You're bizarre,” she commented, closing the door. (Just for the record, I'm basing that conversation off of my real life because Neil is ME!)
 
Meanwhile, a certain villain had finally left his base. All of the villains had been gathered together for this day of all days. A man with a yellow jacket, blue gloves and a royal toque named Eccentro sighed and complained, “Why do I have to be a part of this? I'm a prince!”
 
“Shut up!” snapped the penguin next to him. This was King Dedede.
 
Master Hand turned to his `subjects' and announced, “Attention, all! Today, we are going to unleash my ultimate plan! This plan of all plans will allow my goal to finally be met and you will receive your paychecks!”
 
One of the villains, a man with grey hair, a white coat, a black sweater and two cigars stood among the villains, pulled out note paper and started jotting down everything the madman said.
 
Master Hand silenced the cheering crowd and announced, “The first step of our plan is to free our kidnapped brethren from prison! For this to work, you all must insure that the heroes never find out about the world where all of this will take place, so you must distract them by fighting them! But… only target those who know of our plan. Those are the people wearing badges. While you distract them, I will open up the portal to the world in which my plan will commence. As soon as that's done, you will have help in your conquest and I can finally fulfill my aim and you will all be paid handsomely for your assistance. If any of those foolish heroes enters the world that I plan to go to, I think you must deal with them.”
 
The villains all understood the plan and were ready. Suddenly, a man with long black hair frowned and said, “We have a spy among us.”
 
Everyone turned around and noticed the man with the cigars holding a notepad. Master Hand sighed and said, “Worry not, for he is merely taking notes so not to forget the plan. Smoker there's a villain just like you or I.”
 
The man, Smoker couldn't believe that he was accused of being a villain. He fought for justice. Was fighting Luffy really an act of villainy?
 
Suddenly, a small robot-like figure named Max raised his hand and said, “He is not one of us. Naraku was right. He is a spy. He is a marine soldier therefore he's a good guy, even if he did relentlessly try to kidnap a hero. Besides, he's wearing a hero badge.”
 
Master Hand frowned and ordered, “Capture him!”
 
As the enemies surrounded the marine captain, he turned his feet into smoke in the form of a genie's lower half. He tried to fly away but something stopped him. It seemed as if some of the villains there could use fire, which was his one weakness.
 
Smoker sighed and said, “I guess I should take you all out, then. Haven't you heard? We Grand Liners are the most powerful fighters in the world! We can even beat your precious Super Sayajin and ninjas!” (If you ever wanted a reason to end the `ninjas vs. Sayajin vs. pirates' battle, this would be it because this actually can be proven)
 
The marine unleashed many of his best attacks and amazingly managed to capture more than 20 of the present villains. Sadly, even with his nearly invincible super power, there were too many enemies to handle, so he was eventually captured himself.
 
`Tashigi, for you sake, you'd better not try to help me without assistance,' he thought to himself as he was teleported to the same prison the other heroes were kept.
 
It was time. The villains disembarked to help their leader with his plan. If it weren't for the paycheck, some villains wouldn't have done it at all, especially if they knew what his plan was.
 
Neil was in his `office' when his dad entered the area and said, “Neil, someone's on the phone for you. It's a man.”
 
Neil was praying to God that this was not a prank call for the 20th time. He picked up the phone and said, “Hello.”
 
Smoker's voice came out saying, “That… um… strange communication device you gave me came in handy. I can actually contact you on this thing.”
 
Neil slapped his forehead and said, “It's called a cellphone. Wait, why aren't you using a snail phone and why are you contacting me?”
 
“I've been kidnapped,” he stated, “I was taking note of their plan and they caught on to me.”
 
Neil gasped and asked, “What is Master Hand's plan?”
 
“He's coming to your world and insuring that the villains prevent all who wear your badges from stopping him,” the marine explained.
 
Neil cringed and said, “Just a second! I'm going to stop being a coward right now! I have to stop him from getting into my world! Thanks for your help! By the way, how did you reach me from another world using a cellphone?”
 
“Don't ask me, I hardly understand this thing,” the marine replied and added, “By the way, is Luffy really one of the good guys, because Master Hand thought I was evil for trying to kidnap Luffy.”
 
Neil sighed and explained, “Yes, he is a good guy. You gotta lay off the kid and ignore his bounty.”
 
This was it. Neil was not prepared to give up his planet to the hand of some psychopath.
 
He sent a message to every hero who possessed a badge telling them of the situation at hand. Everyone understood and was ready to help as best he/she could.
 
Just as predicted, each team of heroes was blocked by a villain. While they clashed, Neil told his parents to drive him to the portal. Sure, that's not really what he told them to do, but they were convinced that he had good intentions.
 
A couple of hours later, his parents had dropped him off just a few meters from the portal. Neil assured them that he would take a bus home, so they said their goodbyes and drove back home.
 
It was around this time that Master Hand had reached the portal. He laughed and thought, `I finally found the portal! It's time for my ultimate plan to commence!'
 
Just as the being neared the portal, a young blond-haired boy with glasses exited through the other end and said, “Hello, Master Hand.”
 
The villain's eyes widened as he stared in sheer horror and gasped, “No, not you! How'd you find the portal?”
 
Neil pulled out a small pen and explained, “I've known of its presence from the start. Smoker told me everything. You can't surprise me anymore!”
 
With that, he pressed a small button on his pen thus transforming it into a laser. With that, he fired a big violet beam out of the pointed thus sending the villain reeling into a nearby rock.
 
“If the others won't stop you, I will!” the young boy stated.