InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Meetings ❯ Bad Encounter ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER 3
 
Sesshoumaru looked over as Jesse ran over to him and let a smile spread across his face.
“R-” He began but was cut off as he was dragged out of the room.
“What are you doing here?” Jesse asked.
“I couldn't find you at your house and then I remembered something about you saying you were going to find your real family.” He looked down at her and noticed that she had lost some weight. “When was the last time you ate?”
“On the plane ride here.” She said, “That was about three days ago.”
“Don't you have any money?”
“Used it all to get into this school.”
“Why'd you really leave?”
“Tired of being abused,” She said with a shrug. “Is InuYasha here too?” She said trying to change the subject.
“Yes, along with Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Kouga, and Naraku. Did you find your brother?”
“Yes, but he doesn't know we are related and he is in the senior class here.” She looked over to see Haruhi coming. “Hey, by the way, they know me as Jesse here. So please don't blow my cover.”
“Fine, well I should get going to my class now, anyways. I'm a junior here.'
“Then get to class!” She said pushing him playfully.
“See you at lunch.”
“Whatever…go…”
“Jesse, I need to talk to you.” Haruhi said walking up to her.
“About what?” Jesse said straightening up.
“I saw you last night sleeping in the park near the school.”
Jesse looked over and saw that Sesshoumaru had stopped walking and was slowly turning around. She bit her lip and looked pleadingly at Haruhi, “Please tell no one.”
“If you need somewhere to stay, you can stay with me.”
“Really? That sounds great but I just agreed I would stay with someone else.” Jesse said smiling sweetly, “But thanks anyway.”
“Okay, well let's get to class.”
“Hai.” She said looking over to see Sesshoumaru looking over at her angrily. She quickly dashed into the classroom and took her seat behind Hikaru.