InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Meetings ❯ Smiles ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER 2
 
Jesse took her seat in the back of the room and pulled a ponytail out of her backpack.
She pulled her hat off and long, beautiful brown wavy hair fell to her waist. She quickly pulled it back into the ponytail and grabbed out a book and started reading.
Hikaru and Kaoru walked into the classroom laughing about something that their lord had done the day before.
Hikaru noticed Jesse first and walked toward her leaving his brother to follow suit.
“Whatcha doing?” Kaoru asked staring over her shoulder.
“Well I was reading,” Jesse said placing down her book onto the desk, “but I don't think I can do that now.”
“Why?” Hikaru asked.
“Because Kaoru is looking over my shoulder and that makes me very uncomfortable.”
“Well that you will have to either get used to or ignore it.” Kaoru said.
“You're showing your hair.” Hikaru said with a smile. He noticed how when the sun shown on it, it made it look like she had a halo.
“And… I'm wearing a skirt.” She said standing up and spinning around for them, but mostly for Hikaru. She noticed that Hikaru's eyes never faltered from her.
She was about to sit down when she noticed someone with long white hair was walking in.
“Sesshoumaru?!” She squealed as she ran towards him.