InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Mommy, My Guardian Angel ❯ First Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Mommy, My Guardian Angel
Disclaimer: I ( DON'T ) own Inuyasha ! Or Pokemon . All I own is Jade and her mom . And besides that , Jade is a 6 year old . So expect some delibrate mispellings. And this is entirely written in her P.O.V. ( Point Of View ) .

Entry One April First , Two Thousand and Eight
Dear New Diary ,
Hi I am Jade ! My daddy bought me this diary today . He also bought my brother Sesshomuro Jr. ( we call him Sesshomuro for short ) a punching bag to hone his fighting skills . Sesshomuro is my oldest brother , and Daddy said that he should learn to defend himself . Even my younger brother got something . And all he got was a silver rattle - literally ! I forgot to mention that we are rich .
Daddy says we gotta make sure that demons don't go afta humans to screw up the peace treaty between demons and humans .
Daddy is real nice about his job and stuff . He even said that he'll date my diary for me ! I thought that was funny because he didn't need to give it a kiss goodnight or something . So I started laughing and saying , " I'll set the table for your date Daddy ! " Daddy looked confused about it , and so I told him , " Aren't you gonna date my diary Daddy ? Why not go to a movie with it ? " Daddy got the joke then and after a couple of laughs , explained to me how to date a diary . Now I know you simply put that day's date on the top of the page . He even did that for me this entry .
Sometimes Daddy can be sad . I know , cause sometimes when I was supposed ta be asleep I can hear and smell him cryin . I think it might be cuz Mommy died a while ago ........
I forgot to mention again that me , Sesshomuro , and my younger brother Inuyasha are half demons . It's kinda discouraging really , but life is life ( as Sesshomuro says ) . And again I forgot to mention someone in the family that's knowledgeable . His name's Nero , and he's supposed ta be an Eevee . But he's a black and white Eevee , so he can't go out in public . Only at night when there ain't that many people around . He teaches us valuable stuff too . Like when I asked about why was Daddy sad , he was about to say somethin when Sesshomuro swatted him off my shoulder and tossed him in the basement . I was about to say Why d'you do that for ? when he glared at me and said , " Never ask that again . "
*******
Sesshomuro was mean today . He kept on punching that punching bag until it nearly broke . Then he would hit Nero when Nero came up to me . Poor Nero kept on yelping . Finally , I guess Daddy couldn't take it anymore and sentenced Sesshomuro to his room . Sesshomuro and Daddy started yelling in Sesshomuro's room while me and Inuyasha played with Nero . Nero was trying to settle us down but I guess he couldn't cause Inuyasha jumped onto the counter and started tossing all of the pots and pans .
***Thoughts and Memories***
Things are more hectic ever since Mommy died . I can't remember her , and Inuyasha was too young to remember her . Sesshomuro would remember her since he's ten , but we try not to talk to him about it . Sesshomuro may not have inherited Daddy's fluffy thingy , but he does have Daddy's poison claws , that green whippy thingy , and Daddy's strength too . And we don't like that cause Daddy kills people with that stuff . Uncle Inuyasha visits sometime too . He only visits when Daddy has to go somewhere for his job . Sure Uncle Inuyasha has his own kids with Aunt Kagome , but he doesn't seem to really talk with us . He'd talk to Sesshomuro for a while , just until Uncle entered a forbidden topic ( usually Mommy ) and Sesshomuro would get up and walk away . Uncle would then be off to play with Inuyasha while he was watching us . When I would pick up Inuyasha to put him in his crib , Uncle would get mad at me and tell me to put him on the couch . Why though ? I try to help and the only one who appreciates me helping was Daddy . Sesshomuro and Inuyasha looked like exact replicas of Daddy and Uncle , but no one told me who I looked like . When I asked Daddy just started saring off into space and Nero went and jumped into that area between his shoulder and jaw . When I asked Uncle , he just said , " Feh . " And I heard Aunt Kagome talking to Uncle Inuyasha . Of course they're mates , but I couldn't help eavesdropping . I heard Kagome mention me and Mommy , so I looked over the stairs and saw Uncle shush her . Uncle had told her to not mention Mommy .
*** End Of Thoughts and Memories , Present ***
Daddy finally came out from Sesshomuro's room , and he told me to go to bed . I can smell the tears ready to come off Daddy as I write this . Night !

A/N's
This is kinda like a sequel to Bred To Thieve but it is not . Just to enlighten you.
Nero: Review!