InuYasha Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Family found ❯ Leaving Home and finding her way ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mom do you know where Ninetails is? No ask your father. Raven took a deep breath she knew her parents were fight beacuse she wanted to go out on here own. Her father was the one who said yes her mother said a very ferm NO! What if I take koa with me? Do you think mom would let me go then. Well maby she will. then Ninetails aperd in the door way. Nine? Ninetails was a little white fox that she found when she was 5.

As Raven was peting her Ninetails her Father said She was 18 when she left her family and your only 12. She most likely think your to young to leave the god forest. Well I have Mudkip, Pikachu, and Ninetails to help me. What about me. Koa to ha ha ha. Koa was one of the dogs son knew as a child. Where is Kou? Oh Kou is in the feild of souls. Again is he seeing grandma? Ya. Suck up Raven mumbled. ha ha ha well maby you can go to talk to Grandma to. Why? Well maby your grandma can talk to Son and get her to let her go. Well she won't need to. Raven turnd around to her mom. Oh mom! Her mom sighed. I have thought about it and I guess you can go.... Thanks mom! As Raven ran to get her stuff her mom stoped her. But you have to take Koa. Koa looked at Son and then at Raven. Well ok. Come on Koa! She Ran out of the room to get Mupkip and Pikachu with Koa and Ninetails right behind her. The next day was when she left on her jonery. Bye Raven! Rember to be careful of other dragons! ( I know I havent started about her tail and wings yet) Ok mom! Raven said while jumping on Koa's back with Pikachu and Mupkip and ninetails ready to run next to them. Koa started run at full speed with Ninetails next to him. Ok Koa you can stop now after a few hours of rideing on his back and feeling a little sick. Once they stop't she got of really fast and fell to the ground. Awwwww I feel sick. Ninetails came up to her master and sat next to her. Then she herd somthing. The others herd it to and look't around slowly. She had never seen other humans besides her mom and dad. But for some reason she remberd one of the voices but could not place it. Then she put her nose in the air and then look't back at the place where she could hear them. She could smell a human and a half breed. Then the sound stoped Koa and ninetails put there ears up. Then something spoke. Inu yasha I don't think eney things are there! Shhh! It will here you! When she herd that she gave a look to Koa and ninetails telling them what to do >I'll jump the human and you get the half breed< Then she just look't at Ninetails who now had Pikachu and Mupkip on her back. >you take them into that tree and stay there tell I tell you to come down< With that Ninetails jump't high into the tree as quite as she could then wated there and wach't her master just in case she needed her. Then she whent into the air as high as she could and Koa went into the trees and they wated untell the right time. Then she saw the right time she moved fast tackling the human and Koa tackled the half breed onto his back. Koa had his teeth out and ready to kill on Ravens sign. She hiss't at the Human girl what are you doing here! We should be asking you that said the half breed. Slience she was not talking to you Koa growled at him!