InuYasha Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Family found ❯ The Drongon the half breed and the human ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Answer human Raven growled at her the human only stared at her ready to kill. Ninetails saw the human reaching for a arow and puting it under her masters chest. Ninetails knew she would be alright be atack't eney way. This scared the human girl and she stabed Raven in the chast. Raven jump't back Koa ran to her. Inu yasha Jump't up and ran to the girl. Are you alright Kagome! Ya I'm fine. She look't at the girl she had stabed. Oh no! I have to help her! Before Inu yasha could even say something a white fox jump't in frount of them and growled really low.

Kagome tried to go past the fox but it jump't out and bit her and jump't back. Ouch! She look't back at the little girl and to her shock she pulled out the arow. The big white dog next to her stould there as a post for her. The stab healed fast as if it never happend. Kagome look't at her when tears in her eyes aperd Inu yasha and the girl were lost in there thoughts. She felt like she betraed her. But she never new her how could she feel that way! Then the human said the most strange thing I have found you. Raven look't at her lost in her thoughts. *Whats does she mean she's found me I found her or was she comeing to see me or.....I DON'T KNOW*. Then she started walking to her Ninetails had her teeth out ready to bite again. But raven said come here Ninetails! Now! Ninetails look't at her maser and back at the human. Then she did as she was told. Ninetails I want you to go get Pikachu and Mudkip and bring them here. She left but look't back once then went on. What are you talking about?! Kagome walk't closer to Raven. Don't you rember. I'm your sister. Raven's eyes got big. I don't have a sister! I never did! Never! Inu yasha saw what Kagome said did to the girl. Becareful Kagome Inu yasha warned! She look't back at Inu yasha. Her eyes said she knew what she was doing but her body said it did'nt know what to do. It was like she was looking to him to tell her what to do. But she look't back at the girl but before she could say something they all herd a howl of pain. Ravens face turned whiter then snow. She jump't onto Koa's back and they all rushed to the place where the howl came from.