InuYasha Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Family found ❯ The killer ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

When they got there Pikchu and Mupkip were dead. Ninetails was hurt bad and a man was standing ther with blood on his hands. Raven could smell Pikchu and Mipkips blood on his hands. Memories of them went throught her like water runing slowly. Then rage. The want to kill him. Show him how it feels to be killed by someone. To bite her fangs into him. To let the deadly water from her fangs leek into his blood. Then before she could do something. He was gone. It seemed like 20 hours but. It was only 5 mintes. Then the ones called Inu yasha and Kagome where there. Inu yasha could smell blood and Naraku. Then he turend to the girl she was next to her friends no they wernt friends they where her family. There was a tear going down her face. Then Koa got Ninetails and took her over to Raven. Raven sat her down and put her hands over the fox. A silver light went over the fox and then as Inu yasha and Kagome look't at her she healed Ninetails. Ninetails opened her eyes and look't at her. Ninetails she said sobbing. She held her fox in her arms for a long time. Crying and Crying Ninetails lick't her face to show she was fine. Raven then got up and Ninetails did the same. Can you run she ask't her. Ninetails licked her hand to show she could. She got onto Koa's back she put her nose into the air and smelled for the sent of the one who killed her friends. Then she got his sent she look't at the people that semed no harm at this point. You two can come if you want to. Inu yasha look't like he was shot in the hart. What do you mean?! You can smell where he went?! Yes. I'm not normal. Even Kagome knows that. They where shocked at what she had said. Do you rember now? All Raven did was turn away. She rides with me. Before Inuasha could protest she got on Koa's back also. They were all running to where Raven had smelled Naraku. Kagome tell me what I don't rember. Kagome was shocked. Then she started. A long time ago when you were about 2 or 3 there was a fire at our house. You where still inside so daddy went to go get you. But he came out as a fire dragon our mom was a human. But eney way when he came out he was a fire dragon. Me, mom, and Sota could see that. Sota? Ya he's our brother. Well your older brother. But you where dying fast. Then dad broke your nackless and you turends into a water dragon. You healed quickly. But the neckless was broken and if you woke up you would go out of controll and kill everyone on earth. Earth? The plant we live on. Oh ok. So dad used all his power to save you. Then he took you away. No one knew where he took you. But now I under stand. He took you here so you would not seem so strange from other people. Then she to remberd every thing she remberd the fire. When she was in the fire to when she was brought here. Then she had to go homes to see if it was true. She then turned Koa around she yelled for Inu yasha and Ninetails to follow. They got to her house and then she jump't off. Her mom ran out and was about to hug her. But she pulled away. Her father look't at her new friends and then at her and new what was wrong.