InuYasha Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Family found ❯ Saying Goodbye ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mom tell me the truth. Her Mom could only look at her. She knew this would happen someday. She look't at her husband and back at her little girl. We found you by a well. We picked you up and took you home. About two days after we found you you'd grown dragon wings and a tail. We rased you and told you that you were ours beacuse we did'nt know where you came from. You should have never lied. Then she got back on Koa and made him leave. They where going faster then ever now. Once they reached where the thing lived she got off Koa and Ninetails jump't after her. She licked her hand and then they both went into the mist with Inu yasha and Kagome close behind them. Hmmm I never knew that my spell would be broken by a mear child. Raven look't at the kill in the eyes. I'm going to kill you. Before he could even smile she sprang up and bit him. He hit her away. His bees coming to him as he got up. They started to atack. Stop! I will kill her! You take care of that pup and his mate! They did as they where told leaving Raven to kill Narku. She tried to bit him over and over again but he would just hit her away. She ran at him hit him down hard. His head hit first casing him to crack his head open. *this is my chance* she thought. But she was wrong he tricked her. He jumped up and attack't her with all his might. She would have died if her mother had not goten in the way of his attack. All the asid hit her mom. Raven was filed with rage. Her body felt tence. She look't at her mom lying there dying. She saw her friends in frount of her and her sister fighting to stay alive. Narku thought she was dead so her started atacking her. She felt the rage. He hit her over and over again. She was turning into a rage dragon! She tackled Narku diging her sharp teeth into him riping his skin off of him. Her teeth showed his blood. She keep atacking him rembering what he did to Ninetails, her mom, Mupkip, and Pikchu. Before she could atack again he used her father as a sheld. Leave him out of this! No if I'm losing I want to get out of it! Just then her Father took out a bow and arow shoting Narku. Narku did'nt even flench. He shot the atack back at him. NO! She wach't as he father was thrown from Narku's cold hands. She jump't up and ran to Narku Bees tried to block her but they all just burned when they hit her. This time she felt all her family with her as she was diging her fangs into him. The deadly water coming from her mouth. Narku yelled in pain. Trying to get away but Raven was now a biger dragon that was full of rage! Then he just turned into powder along with all the Bees that were with him.

The smell of freash in the air as they put her mom and dad into the earth. She stod there for what was like forever. She sat on her Mother and Fathers graves with Koa, Kou, and Ninetails.

Then she got up and went over to Kagome huged her then she got into Koa's back and Ninetails being as tired as she was got into Kou's back and they ran off. Kagome never saw her sister after that. But she knew that her little 12 year old sister would be fine.

The End