InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Urusei Yatsura Fan Fiction ❯ The Official Fanfiction University of Rumiko Takahashi! ❯ The kidnaping of Sessho-chan ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sessho-chan's ordeal

******

Cait and Pia were, once again, alone in their dorm before dinner. School had basically gotten back to normal. If you can call it normal.

It had been exactly one month since they had been summoned to come to the University, and were pretty much used to it now. They had gotten some new classes since the green-goo episode, thanks to some "Generous donations" from sources the school had yet to reveal. Nabiki, when asked about it, was vague and said something about money being only money until you spent it, and that students shouldn't mind about how they raised money.

"This way" Nabiki had said, to the relief of the students "You won't be charged at the end of the year. A school takes money, you know."

Although, there were rumors about certain teachers and a nearby bank... but they were just rumors, weren't they?

******

"Pia, what's wrong?" Cait casually asked her roommate, who was huddled in the corner, cackling evilly and acting downright suspicious.

"Cait.... tonight's the night...." Pia gave an evil grin, and continued giggling.

Cait backed away from her, nervously. "What... night?"

Pia stood up, and showed her a letter she was clutching. "The night we capture him."

"Capture...who?" Cait scanned the letter, but she shouldn't have even asked. There, in full color, in the middle of the paper, was a huge, doctored up picture of a certain demon in what looked like a male strippers outfit.

That's right. Sessho-maru.

"Pia... what's this? What's going on here?"

Pia took the paper from her. "Tonight at Yumi's place. We're doing it. Top secret this is, I can't give you any details... unless..." Pia eyed Cait. "You'd like to... join us?"

"Join what? What are you doing tonight?" Cait was getting freaked out.

"Sessho-chan, Cait. Sessho-chan. We're kidnaping him... tonight!!!!" Pia started doing a happy dance.

Cait's mind went fuzzy as she tried to understand. "You... you're kidnaping Sessho-maru? The real Sessho-maru?!"

"Yes, yes, YES! I can't waiiiiiit!" Pia danced some more, then clapped her hands over her mouth suddenly. "But keep quiet about it. We don't want the word getting out. Yumi had a tough job getting through her contacts, and we all had to pitch in to pay off the bribe. But we did it. We did it! Now, tonight at 11:00, after lights out..." Pia's grin widened. "Sessho-chan....!"

Cait struggled to understand, still. "Won't that be a little bit... over your head to capture him? I mean, he's really powerful..."

"Don't worry, Cait. We've got it covered. During dinner I will drop my napkin. When I do, you walk out the door. I will follow in 1.5 minutes. Don't tell. And wear a hat or something so less people will recognize you. Don't talk to me about this outside of our room. Remember." Pia put a finger to her mouth. "Keep it secret. We don't want the staff catching hold of this."

******

During dinner Cait kept glancing over at Pia, waiting for her to make the signal. When Pia surreptitiously dropped her napkin, Cait nervously got up and walked out through the main door, pulling on a baseball hat with the Ranma ½ logo on it. Pia met up with her a couple minutes later. "The coast is clear," she whispered, looking the other way. "Meet in room 256 in five minutes. We'll be hiding out there until nine, then Yumi will tell us what next. Remember, this is top secret." She pointed down the left hand corridor, and headed down the right.

Cait quietly walked down the corridor, then up two flights of steps, until she was on the second floor. She mentally wondered why she was helping Pia capture her "Sessho-chan," but reasoned that she would have died eventually anyway.

Pia was waiting outside the room. She motioned quietly for Cait to come closer. Knocking twice on the door, she whispered through "Goldfish." The door opened slowly, and they both walked in.

Inside were several girls, all sitting in a circle. Some had on hats, like Cait did, others masks, and one even had pulled pantyhose over her head. Yumi was in the middle of the circle, pacing the floor of the secret hideout in anticipation. She suddenly stopped and stared at Cait. "Who is she? Did you bring her, Pia?"

Pia nodded, taking her place in the circle. "My roommate. Her name is Cait. She wants to help."

Yumi walked over to Cait, trying to find any fault that might prove she was a plant. "Do I have your confidence that she's not a spy? This could ruin everything we've worked for, Pia."

Pia nodded. "Cait isn't. She's to stupid to pull off something like that."

Cait blushed. "Hey!"

"It's true, you know." Pia smirked.

Yumi shrugged. "Whatever. None of you know enough to completely ruin it now, anyway. We've gone to far, and the gears have already been set into motion. Soon, in only a few hours, Sessho-chan will walk right down this very hallway. You all know what you each will be doing, correct?" Everyone nodded. Cait just watched. "Good. Then I will explain the whole plan to you all."

Yumi stood up behind a table that was set up with many papers on it. "One month ago, when this school year started, I began playing with the idea of capturing a staff member... say... Sessho-chan? Yes, Sessho-chan. Once I knew what my plan was, I teamed up with Urufuakki here."

Urufuakki, who was sitting next to Yumi, nodded importantly, and started talking. "We started getting information, like where he liked to hang out and spend time, and things like that. After gathering together people to help us, and bribing various teachers, we are finally going to capture Sessho-chan!" Everyone clapped and cheered, until Yumi motioned for them to keep it down.

Cait asked tentatively "Don't tell me you trust the staff members, and won't Sessho-maru fight back?"

Yumi smiled smugly, and took a paper from the cluttered desk, showing it to her. "Read this out loud."

Cait scanned the paper. "I, Inuyasha, swear that Sessho-chan will be outside room 256 at 11:00 PM this Thursday, and that he will not fight back, nor resist assault or capture. Signed, Inuyasha. Are you sure he isn't just lying? Yumi?"

Yumi shook her head. "We payed him enough to, so I'd say he's telling the truth, especially since we threatened to tell everyone all the dirt we got on him."

Cait decided not to ask what all the dirt that they had on Inuyasha was. She decided she didn't want to know.

Yumi put a finger to her mouth. "Everyone be quiet! It's going to be 11 in five minutes!" They all quieted down, and waited. Finally, after four minutes, Yumi gave a thumbs up, and the two girls that were sitting next to her crept out of the room. They returned several seconds later, and after speaking to Yumi, resumed their positions.

"Everyone, ready? Let's go." Yumi peeked through the door. "He's coming!"

Cait watched as everyone but her got out a large mesh net from under a table. "Ready?" Yumi whispered, "Set... GO!"

Everyone holding the net ran out of the room just as a tall, fluffy figure walked past thee door. Cait watched as they tied him up in the net, and started their escape. "Come on, Cait!" Pia shouted, rushing along holding one end of the net. Cait ran after them.

******

Pia, Urufuakki, Yumi, Cait, and all the other girls who were carrying the netted bundle of fluff panted as they relaxed in Yumi's dorm, which was filled with Fluffy posters.

"I still think Mousse is the sexiest ever... but Sessho-chan is sure a close second!" Pia exclaimed, as she helped untie the fluffy Sessho-chan.

Yumi threw the net aside, and bent down to get a good look at Sessho-chan. Sessho-chan tiredly got up and rubbed his head. "YAY!" Yumi jumped up and down. "We actually did it! We captured Sessho-chan! Now we can do whatever we want with him..." Evil grins appeared on their faces.

Sessho-chan stared at the girls dancing around, and said "Meep?"

Everyone stopped dancing, and circled around Sessho-chan. "Did he just say... Meep?" Urufuakki said, examining Sessho-chan for any signs of brain injury. "Maybe he hit his head while he was in the net... I hope he's ok..."

"Meep!" Sessho-chan jumped up, and floated up to the ceiling. He floated for a few more seconds, before sinking back down. "Meep..." he mewed dejectedly.

Pia got up from the floor. "What is going on....? This is weird, guys. Maybe Sessho-chan is just sick or something... This is just--"

Before she could finish her sentence, the door opened and Inuyasha entered. "That's what you get for trying to kidnap a staff member! You don't know how stupid you look right now!" He picked up Sessho-chan with one hand. Sessho-chan meeped loudly, and Inuyasha tossed him out into the hallway. "You asked for Sessho-chan to be walking outside the room and not resist capture."

"You lied!" Yumi was mad. "And we paid you so much, too! Now we'll tell everyone all the dirt we have on you..."

"I didn't lie. This is Sessho-chan." Inuyasha pointed to the quivering ball of fluff in the hall. "He's the product of one too many fics referring to Sessho-maru as 'Sessho-chan.' Thus, Sessho-chan was created." The girls stared at Inuyasha in disbelief. "There's a whole bunch, and they're all so annoying! They float all around the faculty lounge meeping and meeping and meeping! It gets on one's nerves quickly."

Yumi wasn't listening. She was out in the hall, petting the fluffy Sessho-chan. "But he's so cute! And he looks almost exactly like Sessho-maru! Except tinier. And fluffier." She looked at Inuyasha with watery eyes. "Can I keep him? Please?"

Inuyasha looked at her with disgust. "Take it. I don't want it. Just don't go running back to me when he drives you crazy." He pointed to each of the girls. "Detention, all of you, for attempting to capture a staff member."

"Why didn't you do that before we payed you?" Urufuakki retorted, while Inuyasha smirked at her. "And detention, Inuyasha. You're on a girl's floor."

Inuyasha stopped walking away, and turned to face her slowly. "You can't give me a detention! I'm a teacher!" He smiled triumphantly. "And you're a student! Only teachers can give detentions! And you deserve yours too. Just because you're mad at me because I 'helped' you in your plan to kidnap your fluffy Sessho-chan, I--"

"What's this about a plan to kidnap me?" Sessho-maru (The real one) inquired darkly, suddenly appearing behind Inuyasha. "And if you call me that again I will give you another detention."

Inuyasha blushed. "It's a misunderstanding! Really, it was! Anyway, I can give you one for being on a girl's floor!"

"Why you..."

"Poor Sessho-chan..."

"DETENTION, INUYASHA!"

"DETENTION, SESSHO-CHAN!"

"THAT'S SESSHO-MARU, LITTLE 'INU-CHAN'!"

"WHY YOU..."

The rest of the girls sneaked away, as the two brothers continued arguing. Cait and Pia hurried back to their room and closed the door behind them.

"That was fun, sort of." Cait said

Pia whined "I wanted the real Sessho-chan- I mean Sessho-maru." she corrected herself, then put her arms around one of her Mousse cutouts. "At least I still has you, my duck of romance."

Cait got into bed and closed her eyes, as Pia began pretending to make out with her poster of Mousse. "Pia, you are obsessed."

"So?" Pia lay down, and rolled over. "Good night, Cait."

Cait replied "Good night, Pia." and reflected on the day's activities. It had been pretty fun kidnaping Sessho-chan, even though he turned out to be a floating meeping thing. And he was fluffy, too. Very fluffy.

******

Fluffy! Sorry it took so long. For the next chapter I'm thinking either student elections or a class field trip, so I'll need a LOT of volunteers to be in the story. Just your name and favorite pairings would be fine, and don't hesitate. There will be lots of silliness, so send me any ideas you have, too! ^_^ Fluffy! ^_^