InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Urusei Yatsura Fan Fiction ❯ The Official Fanfiction University of Rumiko Takahashi! ❯ Tickle torture ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 12

Next chapter there will be a field trip. The person who thinks up the most creative place that they could go from Rumiko Takahashi's works will get... um... let's see, what will I give you. You can be in the story! (Of course, so can anyone, but whatever.) Send in ideas for where they can go! *NOTE: They must be from somewhere in Ranma ½ or Inuyasha or Lum* Urusei Yatsura. Gotta stay with the stories, people. No matter how fun it would be to see the teachers go to Disney world or Playboy mansion, it's not happening. (Although that would be... amusing)

******

"Ergh!" thought Cait as she struggled up the back staircase with her armload of text books. Among the ones that she was carrying were an article entitled "Self insertions and Mary sues - is there any difference?" and a book with the title "How out of character?"

Yes, that's right. The trimester was halfway over, and the teachers were piling on the work. Cait couldn't believe the first couple weeks had passed so quickly, but there was no time to object, as she had work to do.

Her classes hadn't gotten much better. Ryoga still couldn't find his class in "Wilderness Orienteering," let alone teach them to do this thing called to 'Orienteer,' which he insisted was a type of a car.

Akane's cooking class was even less pleasant. From attempting to train the students to cut without slicing the cutting board, and boil water without blowing up the stove, Akane was almost the worst teacher they had, second only to Happosai's lingerie modeling class, in which the girls would beat him up and throw him out the window in a trash can.

Now Cait, along with the rest of the student body, was supposed to go to the weekly assembly, which usually consisted of one or more of the teachers trying to deny and redeem their obvious transgressions. Last week had been Ranma and Akane, trying to convince everyone that they weren't where they were doing what they were last Friday. Quite interesting, Cait thought, especially the part when Nabiki got up on stage with a tape of Akane's so-called "Tendo family barbecue," and would have started auctioning it off, until the students were told to go back to their dorms. They had sat there the rest of the after noon while Ranma and Akane chased Nabiki, trying to get the videotape of their "barbecue" last Friday.

After dumping her books off, Cait and the other students filed into the cramped auditorium. On the chalk board in the middle of the stage it wrote in big letters, "Today's speaker: Naraku" Cait mentally shuddered. Naraku? Were they sure about this? She hadn't had any classes with him, though she was sure he taught some. Cait wondered briefly what he might give a lecture to them on...

No sooner had she wondered than Naraku appeared on the stage. Everyone quieted down quickly, as they were all curious about what he might say. Cait edged up in her chair, craning her neck to see what he would do.

"Good evening, students." Naraku spoke into the microphone. "If you do not know already, my name is Naraku, the one formerly known as Onigumo, or Mr. Cool-tattoo-on-his-back. I am giving a lecture today on a problem that has arisen in many recent fics." He paused, and walked over to the chalk board, and wrote 'PROBLEM: MAKING ME OUT OF CHARACTER' in big letters.

"It is a deadly sin to make me appear... umm... what's the term... 'OOC' in a fic. I find it most annoying when people come up to me in the halls and ask me questions about such..." Naraku cleared his throat. "Especially when fics say that I rape people!"

That certainly got the audience's attention. Naraku didn't hesitate in continuing as all the students started whispering to each other. "I am NOT here to act out your sexual fantasies. I do NOT want to rape any of the following characters, or anyone else, for that matter. Kagome, Rin, Kikyo, Sango, Inuyasha, Miroku, Myoga, Sessho-maru, Kaede, Shippo, Kouga, Jaken..." the list went on, naming every single character in Inuyasha important enough to have a name.

"... mistress centipede, that flesh-eating mask, Kagome's cat Buyo, or anyone else that I forgot! Any questions?"

The audience woke up out of their bored silence, and shook their heads no. "That's good." said Naraku, erasing the chalk board. "I hope in the future that all of you will resist the temptation of writing these atrocious fics. For if you don't, you will ALL suffer. In fact, you will all suffer... right now!" He started laughing maniacally. All stared at him strangely.

Cait suddenly realized that the doors they had come in from had been locked. "Oh no. Something bad is going to happen."

No sooner had she thought it than the announcement came. "All students, please line up single file. Quickly, now, the sooner you start the sooner you finish." Mousse with a microphone directed a potted plant on the stage until someone turned him around to face the students.

They grumbled as they silently lined up, and Kaede gave each person a number. "Now that you each have a number, find the other four people with your number. We're doing a scavenger hunt."

"A scavenger hunt?" That didn't sound like the suffering Naraku had been talking about. But then again, they had yet to explain the rules.

"Each team will go around the school trying to find the items on their sheet. The first team to finish will get a special prize." Mousse read to the students, facing the opposite way. "No killing. Stealing, bribing, and black mail are ok. Once each of you has found your partners, you may begin!"

Cait looked at the number on her piece of paper. 41. "Does anyone else have number 41?" she called out over the noise.

"I do! 41!" called someone else, running up to her. She showed Cait her paper. "I'm Alexis. Nice to meet you. What's your name?"

"Cait. Let's go find the other three people." The two girls scurried off through the crowd in search of their other teammates.

In the end the team was comprised of five people; Cait, Alexis, Karl, Melody, and Saki. They waited in line to get the list of items which they were to search for. Melody gasped when she saw it.

"Ranma's socks? An acorn from the god-tree? Alien cold medicine? What the--?" Melody scanned the list disdainfully. "Kikyo's bow. We are so NOT getting that."

"I concur." Alexis nodded.

"No way we're getting that." Saki gritted her teeth.

Karl tried to reason with them. "But we want to win the prize, right? Come on, girls!"

"We are NOT getting anything that horrible person has touched, let alone owns! Even if it means losing!" Saki pouted.

"Well, it looks like the first item is... a black lace bra from Happosai's personal collection... eww!"

"Leave that to me. Stay right here." Alexis ran off, leaving the rest of them standing there. Two minutes later she returned, carrying what looked like the aforementioned lingerie. "I had Happosai's class yesterday, and he 'gave' us 'free samples' from his own stash, telling us to try them on and take pictures for extra credit. No way I would do that, but anyway, here they are!"

Alexis dumped them into a plastic bag, and was about to continue with the search, when Melody stopped her. "Wait, what if one of the other groups tries to take it from us? It's too obvious if we carry it around with us. That would be dangerous, and besides, we want to win, don't we? Why don't we hide it somewhere. Somewhere they'd never think of."

They all stood and thought for a while about where they should hide it. Then, suddenly, Karl said "Why not hide it inside of... a stuffed panda!"

"......" was the reply. Finally, Saki shrugged. "Ok. Sounds fine enough to me." They all decided yes, and found a stuffed panda, which they put in Cait's backpack.

"What a cute panda...." sighed Melody. "Let's go get some ice cream!"

"What? We still have to find all the other items!" screamed Alexis.

"Wouldn't ice cream be nice, though?" asked Saki.

"Ice cream is always nice to eat..." murmured Karl.

Cait looked, exasperated, at her group. "Let's just go and find the next item. We can take care of this later. Let's see what it is..." Cait read the first thing on the list. "Wait... Sessho-maru's fur?"

That got Alexis's attention. "Woo-hoo! Let's gooooooo! Sesshy!"

"Are you crazy? Sessho-maru must dieeeeee!" Saki glared at Alexis. Alexis glared at Saki. Both girls drew out blunt weapons, but Melody pulled the two apart.

"Guys, let's just work together on this!" Melody said. "For right now, let's just try to get the stuff, and win. Later we can argue over who we should kill, ok?" Saki and Alexis grumbled, but nodded.

Karl didn't think it would be that easy. "Umm... how are we going to get Sessho-maru's furry thing from him? He carries it around everywhere!"

"That'll be easy." Cait cut in. "My roommate has a pet Sessho-chan with one just like it. They'll never know the difference!"

"Good idea. Let's go." Saki, Melody, Alexis, and Cait went off to her room, while Karl waited by the stairs.

"I'll just meet you all back here once you've got it. I'm not allowed up there." Karl pointed up the stairs, watching the girls go up them.

Cait led her companions to her room. "Here... she keeps him over here in the little rabbit hutch." She reached into it and pulled out Sessho-chan. "Hey! Where's his furry fur thing?"

All the girls started frantically looking around the dorm for Sessho-chan's furry fur, when suddenly Pia appeared in the doorway. "You won't find it in here, Cait."

Cait looked up, flustered. "W... What do you mean, Pia? We're not looking for anything... right guys?"

Melody's head popped up. "I can't find that Sessho-chan fur anywhere. Where else should we look for it? I already searched under both beds and..." she stopped talking as she noticed the expression on Cait's face.

Cait laughed nervously, while Pia shook her head. "It doesn't matter, anyway. It's not here anymore. I thought of it right away, and it is already in my team's hands." She stuck out her tongue. "Too bad, Cait... you're going to have to get the real fur from Sessho-maru."

"Wait, Pia! Aw, man!" Cait glared as Pia ran off down the stairs. "Come on, girls, we're getting that fur. Let's go!"

They all ran down the stairs in pursuit of Pia. Saki suddenly stopped short at the bottom of the stairs. "Where's Karl? He was here before... he said he'd be waiting for us! What if they kidnaped him?"

"Relax, Saki." Alexis said "He's probably just after the next item. We can get him later, right now we need to get Sessho-maru's furry fur thing!" The four girls ran in the direction Pia had gone.

Pia and the rest of her group had Karl tied to a chair. "Will you tell us where your black lace lingerie from Happosai's personal collection is?" Pia asked sternly, while Karl shook his head no.

"I don't know! I don't know!! Please let me go... I swear I don't know!" he shouted, breathless, while trying to untie his arms.

"If you refuse to talk...." Pia picked up something from the table. Karl gasped, and shook his head violently, screaming that he didn't know where it was. "....we'll have to make you."

"Please... anything but that..." Karl pleaded, as Pia approached him. "Have mercy! I don't know where it is! I don't know- AAAAAH!"

You guessed it. Tickle torture.

"Tell me and I will stop!" Pia shouted loudly above Karl's giggles, as she tickled him mercilessly. "This is so pointless. Just tell us what we need to know and you can go free."

"I'll talk! I'll talk! Just stop the tickling!!!!!!" As Pia backed away, Karl regained his breath. "It's hidden... inside the panda... in Cait's backpack. Argh!" he smacked his head. "I told!"

Pia smirked. "Typical of you, Cait, to hide it in such a stupid place. Let's go, people. We've got a contest to win. Pia and the rest of her group exited, leaving Karl tied up to the chair.

******

Cait, Melody, Saki and Alexis rushed into the room where Karl was tied up. "Are you ok?" asked Saki, untying him.

"I...I told them where the first item was... I'm sorry..." Karl gasped out, ashamed.

"What?!" Melody snarled. "How could you tell them?! You traitor!"

"Th... they tickled me... I couldn't stop myself..." breathed Karl, slumping to the floor in exhaustion.

Cait stared at the motionless Karl. "What a horrible, immoral torture method. They will pay for this! Don't worry, your death will not be in vain, Karl, we'll win this for you. Your memory will live on... in our hearts. You will not have died in vain." All present said a little prayer for the fallen Karl.

Karl lifted up his head. "I'm not dead yet, you know."

"Well..." Cait thought quickly. "Your mortal wound will not have been in vain..."

Karl began to stand up. "I'm getting better! After all... tickling isn't really lethal..."

Alexis hit him on the head with a large boulder. "Your sacrifice will not have been for naught, Karl." All present said a little prayer for the unconscious Karl, and went off in search of Pia's group.

******

Well how did you like that? I know it took a while, and the next chapter will take even longer. Yes, that's right, I have final EXAMS in two weeks, and REALLY need to study, so I have almost no time to waste on Fanfiction. Expect chapter thirteen to be out by June sixth. (13... wow we really are getting through these chapters! Wow!)