InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures with the samurai girl ❯ Sesshomaru and the samurai girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1: Sesshomaru and the samurai girl

* okay the samurai girl is a female version of Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin. My friend once told me that I reminded her of Kenshin so I decided to use Kenshins original name, Shinta, for the female version. I wrote this about a year ago and now I want to hear what you think of it! *

Kagome : Inuyasha watch out!

Inuyasha tried to dodge the oncoming attack but failed.

Inuyasha : Grr.. You bastard!

Inuyasha was attacked again, his leg began to bleed badly. He couldn't move, even the slightest movement could be fatal. As the demon went for the kill it let out a sharp cry of pain.

Inuyasha : what!?! Se-Sesshomaru!

Kagome couldn't believe what she was seeing. Inuyasha's brother, the very brother who fought to end his life was helping his half demon brother. The others looked over to see Sesshomaru use his poison claws in the demons back. As he removed his claws the demon began to die.

Sesshomaru : its a shame that even with the Tetsuiga you're no match for a weak demon such as this one

Inuyasha : If you've come to fight you can forget it, I've got more important things to do than waste it with you!

Sesshomaru : I'm not here for a fight, I'm here to help.

Kagome : what do you mean help?

As Kagome spoke she heard a big explosion coming from Naraku's castle. They then began to see smoke sailing up to meet the clouds in the sky.

Sesshomaru : It appears she got her out with some difficulty

Kagome : huh?

Everyone looked towards the castle as Kikyo came running from it. Behind her a girl with red hair was fighting Naraku. Kagome turned to look at Kikyo she seemed unhurt but was watching the battle against the mysterious girl and Naraku.

Kagome : Kikyo you're alright!

Kikyo : yes but who is that young girl?

Sesshomaru : Shinta looks like she needs help

Miroku : who's Shinta and whats a -

Before Miroku could finish his sentence, both Inuyasha and Sesshomaru ran towards Naraku, Sango closely behind them. When they reached the two Shinta's sword was lying on the ground and Naraku had taken the oppurtunity to attack, Shinta caught the blade with her hands, blood dripping to the ground. Inuyasha drew the Tetsuiga and Sesshomaru used his poison claws. Both of them making solid hits.

Naraku : You cannot defeat me so easily, I will destroy all of you!

All of a sudden Shinta's eyes turned from blue to bright yellow. She had retrieved her sword, which was now silver with a cresent moon on the hilt.

Yoko- Shinta : Naraku I will kill you!

Inuyasha : ::what the hell happened to her sword!?!?::

Shinta attacked Naraku annialating hiw, with nothing left. Suddenly the sword changed back as Shinta collapsed, Sesshomaru catching her before she hit the ground, and put the sword back into the sheath. Inuyasha looked at the sword with a look of surprise and curiousity in his eyes.

Inuyasha : what the hell happened?

Sesshomaru : just like the Tetsuiga, Shinta's sword has the power to transform.

Miroku looked down at his right hand. The wind tunnel was still there. his face saddened as he looked up.

Sango : something wrong Miroku?

Miroku : If Naraku really is gone, then why do I still have my wind tunnel?

Inuyasha : maybe you'll always have it, but the rest of your family won't.

??? : fools do you really think you've won. We may have lost this battle but we haven't lost the war. This is but the tip of the iceberg. You will pay dearly for your arrogance!

Inuyasha : come out where we can see you, coward!

Inuyasha looked around trying to sense their precense but failed. It was as if the person vanished into thin air, or was never really there in the first place.

Kagome : They're gone......

* So what do you think? Please tell me how you would like this story to continue, there's always time for me to edit the story, and what do you think of the female version of Kenshin so far? As for the Yoko-Shinta thing you'll have to find out about it later - Maho*