InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures with the samurai girl ❯ Revenge on Daito ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Koenma: Hey folks, its me Koenma speaking. Last time of Adventures with the samurai girl you saw some of Shinta's memories. And then she was absorbed by the tree she was pinned to. It ended in Sesshomaru and Inuyasha declaring that they would kill Naraku and Daito. Here's what I have to say- Kick Daito's @$$! Make him PAY!!!

Inuyasha: What the heck is he doing? He's from You You Hackewshow! He shouldn't be here!

*You mean Yu Yu Hakusho.*

Miroku: How could you- never mind. And why is Koenma here?

*Don't look at me.*

::Sesshomaru can be seen with the Tensaiga walking outside::

*I wonder what he's doing? Well anyways here's the next part! Enjoy!*

Chapter 6: Revenge on Daito

Inuyasha: Lets go. I wanna beat the shit out of Naraku!

The others followed without a word. Seeing Shinta die, then getting her body absorbed by a tree was the worst thing Daito could have done. But was he the one who had controlled the tree like that? Sesshomaru kept wondering about that incident. Daito was a warrior of fire, which made it almost impossible for him to have done that. It would of made more sense for Muso to have controlled it, but he had been destroyed. Sesshomaru saw him die. Sesshomaru realized the others were trying to talk to him. Inuyasha was in his face.

Inuyasha: I SAID DO YOU THINK DAITO TOOK SHINTA'S BODY TO USE IT AS A PUPPET?!?!

Sesshomaru: No. now get out of my face before I kill you.

Inuyasha did as his brother told him to. Sesshomaru walked ahead while the others stayed behind. They were watching him as he kept a quick pace.

Kagome: Inuyasha, do you think he's thinking about what happened to her?

Inuyasha: He is.

Miroku: He probably regrets not being able to save her, he had to watch as someone close to him died.

Inuyasha: Yeah, and he's not alone with that feeling either. Since I found out what really happened that day I was pinned to the tree by Kikyo I've felt sorry. Sorry that I couldn't have done something. Kikyo had brought the shikon jewel so that I could become a full human. But she was tricked into hating me by Naraku.

Miroku: He loves watching people suffer like that. Its sick.

Kagome looked up ahead to see Sesshomaru nowhere in sight. The others soon noticed that he was out of sight too. They ran up the trail to catch him. He was still walking at a fast pace. By the time they caught up to him he had stopped. Inuyasha and the others stopped as soon as they caught up.

Inuyasha: Whats wrong?

Sesshomaru: Do you hear anything?

Inuyasha: No.

Sesshomaru: Exactly. Something's here. Lets keep moving. And don't stop for anything.

They soon made it to a river that ran through the forest. They had been quiet the whole time. Now they stopped. They had decided to eat a small lunch then find Daito. Sesshomaru declined the offer and set to search around for Daito. If he found nothing he would return within twenty minutes. But if he stayed away longer than that they would know something was wrong.

He came to strange rock formation that was rather far from their campsite. There was a cave. He was about to enter it when something inside attacked. It had thrown something metal that was burning. He had found Daito. Sesshomaru managed to dodge the attack, but the disk came back at him and he was hit in his left arm. The flames caused him more pain than the actual wound.

Daito: So you've found me, but your alone with no friends to help you.

Inuyasha: Guess again!

Inuyasha attacked with the Tetsuiga. He managed to take off Daito's right hand. Daito looked surprised. He had been sure Sesshomaru was alone. He had watched Sesshomaru walk into the forest to try to find him. But he hadn't heard what they were saying.

Inuyasha: I said come back in twenty minutes, its been almost an hour.

Sesshomaru: Lets just finish this.

The two of them charged at Daito at the same time. They both made solid blows. Kagome and Miroku came just as Daito was killed. After Inuyasha sheathed the Tetsuiga he turned to Kagome and Miroku.

Inuyasha: Lets go. Naraku's castle is just ahead. We can make it by nightfall.

And so they set off. With one enemy left, Sesshomaru and Inuyasha could hardly wait. They were positive Naraku knew that they were coming so they had to be ready.

Inuyasha: You'll die by our hands Naraku. For what you did for Kikyo and Shinta. I promise!

*Sesshomaru: DAMN IT! WORK YOU STUPID SWORD!

Inuyasha: um Sesshomaru.....the sword won't bring her back! she was absorbed by a tree!!!!

*Just let him be, he'll learn.*

Inuyasha: If you say so......*