InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures with the samurai girl ❯ The Beginning is the End is the Beginning ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Orlando Bloom: Last time on Adven-

Kagome and Sango: Can we have your autograph!?!?!

Inuyasha and Miroku: Hey how come the two of you never asked for our autographs?!?!

Kagome: Because you two aren't as dreamy as Orlando!

*.....::sigh:: Last time on Adventures with the Samurai Girl, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru killed Daito. Now they are going to get Naraku. Also, Sesshomaru attempted to ressurect Shinta with the Tensaiga, but failed...*

::looks around::

*Hey Inuyasha, where's your brother?*

Inuyasha: Still trying to bring Shinta back even after I told him that she was absorbed by a tree....right now he's swearing at his sword.

*......right. Well , here's the final chapter of Adventures with the Samurai Girl. Enjoy!*

Chapter 7: The beginning is the end is the beginning

They had beaten Daito, the murderer of their friend Shinta. Now it was Naraku's turn. They made their way to his castle cautiously. He could have a trap waiting for him, or he might try to ambush them himself. But to their surprise they didn't encounter him until they reached his castle. He was waiting for them.

Inuyasha: Naraku.....

Naraku: So you've finally made it to my castle, but where is your friend, the girl with the demons soul inside of her.

Inuyasha: ......bastard, first you kill Kikyo and now Shinta. You deserve to die.

Naraku: Are you the one who decides who lives and who dies? I think not. For you see, if you were able to choose who lived and died, Kikyo would still be with you and I would be dead from the very beginning. None of this would of happened. So if you can decide who lives and dies, then you have already failed, from the moment you asked to become a full human by using the shikon jewel. Thats where it all started, and it all ends here.

Inuyasha: You're wrong. Everything started from the moment Kikyo brought you in and cared for you. You used her. Kikyo could of killed you the moment she saw you, yet you recieved her pity! Pity is what kept you alive then.

Naraku: Maybe, but pity is also what kept your friend Shinta alive. If Yoko would of carried out her orders like she was supposed to, Shinta would be no more.

Sesshomaru: .....you're wrong. Shinta was saved because Yoko showed pity on her, I'll admit that. but if the orders had been carried out, I would of still come across that village and have brought her back to life, like Rin. Either way, Shinta would of still lived.

Naraku began laughing at the two brothers. Kagome and Miroku were back in the trees so they wouldn't get caught up in the fight. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru stared coldly at Naraku. He seemed insane, full of evil laughter and hatred. He hated that he was unable to fully kill Inuyasha fifty years ago and was unable to obtain the shikon jewel from Kikyo before it was burned with her body. Now it seemed all of this hatred was resurfacing in his laughter.

Naraku: The two of you have no idea what my intentions were. The Elemental Ninja were sent to me by my master. Everything that has happened was his choosing. He wanted me to trick the priestess, to make the two of you betray each other, even Rin and Shinta were part of his plan. He ordered Yoko to save that child, and he planned for you, Sesshomaru, to come across the destroyed village and take in the child. Everything was planned by him from the start. He is the one who decides our fates. Our birth, our struggles, even our death.

Inuyasha: You're insane! No one has the power to control life and death. But we have the power to kill you!

Inuyasha and Sesshomaru both charged at Naraku. But an energyshield had been created, blocking both of their attacks. Naraku seemed to be just as surprised as the others were. Miroku became aware that the energyshield hadn't been created by Naraku at all. This power was too strong to be of his doing.

???: I'm disappointed in you, Naraku. You've revealed too much, and have disobeyed my orders. I told you not to kill the girl, but you failed even to do that!

Naraku: Please master, give me one last chance!

???: You don't deserve another chance. Now, off to hell with you!

A fissure suddenly openned beneath Naraku's feet. Naraku struggled to get free as small demons attacked him, putting chains on his wrists and ankles. His attempt to escape was futile. Naraku was pulled into the fissure. Then the fissure suddenly vanished. And the mysterious persons voice could be heard.

???: I hope to fight the two of you soon. I'll be waiting for that day.

Everyone was silent. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha failed in killing Naraku, but the real thing on their mind was who the mysterious person was. Were they an alli or an enemy? And what were their intentions?

*Well thats the end of 'Adventures with the Samurai Girl'. I hope you liked it. Oh and about the thing with Orlando Bloom, well I my friend really likes him, and I mean it. So I decided for the last chapter I would have Sango and Kagome begging for his autograph. And poor Sesshomaru, he failed to bring Shinta back even after he cursed at the Tensaiga. Well now the question is, what should my next project be? If you have a suggestion just post them in with your review. Sayonara!

Inuyasha: Thats it, no song or anything!?!?! Just 'Sayonara!'!?!

*Well yeah, what am I supposed to put at the end?*

Inuyasha: At least give a credits page!!!! SAYONARA ISN'T GONNA CUT IT!

*Alright, alright. Most of the credit goes to Rumiko Takahashi for creating Inuyasha. I just used my imagination to make an Inuyasha story. And some credit to Nobuhiro Watsuki for creating RK since Shinta is based off of Kenshin.*

Inuyasha: Much better.*