InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ The Time Warp ❯ Talking Statues? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Time Warp Part II

The Well-Behind Kamiya-Kashin dojo


'Oh, no,' thought Kenshin, ' what now?' Inuyasha jumped back down the Well, being careful not to step on his nailed foot, and threw Miroku out of the Well. Then Inuyasha jumped out himself.
said the monk, oblivious to the faces staring at him,"where am I and where can I find a safe place to hide?"
Yahiko asked," do you need a place to hide?"
dirt off of his clothes, Miroku answered,"I need to hide from a beautiful lady who happens to want my head at the moment, as I am sure she will be coming through that well anytime now." And he was right. Our own little demon exterminator climbed out of the Well and tackled Miroku. At that moment, Kaoru and Megumi decided to show up. Somehow, Miroku managed to escape from a very tight headlock, curtisy of Sango, and promptly asked both women if they would bare his children. He in turn recieved two rather large knots on his head. He sat down next to Inuyasha and moped with him.
this the one with the nail in his foot," asked Megumi as she pointed to Inuyasha. Everyone nodded.
ears are so cute!" Megumi reached into a bag she was carrying and pulled out a long needle. She sat on the ground in front of Inuyasha and pulled the nail out. Inuyasa winced. Megumi then took the needle in her hand and drove it through Inuyasha's foot. She reached into her bag again and pulled out a roll of bandages. Megumi then proceded to wrap the hanyou's foot in them. When she was done, Megumi returned the needle and remaining roll of bandages to the bag and stood up, looking very pleased with herself.
should be able to walk on your foot now, just watch out where you're going." Inuyasha stood up and experimentally stomped his foot into the ground. It did hurt a little, but he was satisfied. Just then, Inuyasha's ears twitched (much to the delight of Kauro and Megumi). Someone was coming toward them. Inuyasha looked toward the noise and saw a tall man with a red head band hair that make his head look like a rooster. Inuyasha sat back down next to Miroku and covered his ears protectivly.
fox," the tall man said, "how come you're not at the clinic? There is a line outside the size of Kyoto."
should you care where I was or what I was doing, Sano?" Then remembering what he just said, Megumi said good-bye and ran out of the dojo. Kirara, who was on Sango's shoulder, mewed. Sanoske looked at her, then everyone else he had never seen before.
he whined, mock hurtness in his voice, "were you having a party and didn't invite me?" Kenshin rolled his eyes.
he's not having a pary. We didn't choose to be here. The Well's busted." By this time Inuyasha had his hands off of his head and crossed in front of his chest. Sano looked at him. Then his ears. He fell to the ground, laughing his head off. Inuyasha was starting to get annoyed. Kenshin saw this and decieded to invite everyone for some tea.
was inside the dojo, excluding Kirara, Shippo, and Yahiko who were playing outside. Everybody had been introduced. Sano was trying not to laugh at Inuyasha's ears and Kauro was resisting the earge to reach over and start playing with them again. They were all talking when Inuyasha heard a noise comming from the direction of the Well. He sniffed the air.
Inuyasha said, " it would be a good idea to get your arrows out. It looks like someone finally figured out where his littlebrother goes all the time."Inuyasha went outside and told Kirara to come with him, he might need her. Shippo followed them. Kagome was about to go out the door when Sano asked her what Inuyasha was talking about. Miroku told Kagome and Sango togo on ahead and that he would explain everything. Yahiko came in.
is everyone going back to the Well," he asked, bewildered.
it's like this," Miroku explained. "It appears that with Madame Centipede's Well acting up, anyone who wishes to can go through it . What Inuyasha ment was that his older half brother Sesshoumaru has figured out where he was. This is a bad thing because Sesshoumaru wants the sword Inuyasha carries around with him. He has sworn to get the sword and he will kill anyone who gets in his way. And all of you," Miroku said, as he stood up, going to the door, "should get out of here while you still can."
stated Kauro, "if we have to, we will stay here and fight."
You can't do that. Sesshoumaru is a full-fledged demon who hates humans. If you get in his way, he will tear you limb from limb."
come you and those two girls get to fight, then?" This comment was from Sanoske.
Miroku said, as calmly as possable, "Kagome has magic arrows, Sango is a professional demon extermenator and I have my Wind Tunnel." He held up his arm with the sacred beads. He then ran out the door. Kauro looked over at Kenshin to tell him something, but he wasn't there.


~*~


Inuyasha, Kirara, and Shippo ran to the Well just as Sesshoumaru jumped out holding a little girl in his only arm. Inuyasha had never seen her before. He could hear a noise coming from the Well.
Sesshoumaru," the voice complained, "what about me?!"
can get out yourself, Jaken," the demon prince replied cooly. Kirara transformed into the fearsome cat. Just then, Kenshin, Kagome, and Sango appeared beside Inuyasha. 'There is something different about his eyes,' Inuyasha thought.
well, well," said Sesshoumaru, "looks like you've made a new friend, dear brother."
like you have too, Sesshoumaru," Inuyasha replied. He nodded toward the little girl standing behind Sesshoumaru. "What'd ya do? Kill her parents and force her to be your slave or something?" The little girl shook her head.

"Actually," Sesshomaru replied, "I had done an experiment with the Tensiaga. She was dying and I could see the demons from the underworld. I cut them and she came back to life. She follows me around but doesn't talk as much as Jaken so she doesn't bother me." Inuyasha was speachless. He thought, 'Sesshoumaru saved a human girl and he lets her follow him around?' Miroku just rounded the corner toward the others. Sano, Kaoru, and Yahiko soon followed, but backed off a little bit from the glares they were recieving from Miroku and Sesshoumaru.
seems you have many friends. When did my baby brother become so popluar? Oh, well, that does not matter now. If you give me the Tetsiega, I won't hurt any of you new friends." Kenshin's and Inuyasha's hands went to thier sword hilts. Kenshin slowly walked in front of the residents of the dojo, hand still on sheath.
Inuyasha fiercely, "will you get this sword."
" Sesshoumaru replied calmly, "then you friends go instead!" In one quick movement, Sesshoumaru was next to the group of humans, and with another quick movement, he was thrown backward by the red head. Kenshin stared at him with fierce eyes with a small tint of gold in them.
Lord Sesshoumaru!" Jaken, whom had finally climbed out of the Well, exclaimed.
did that little human push me back?' Sesshoumaru's hand went to his swords and he brandished Tokigen (is that how you spell it?), the sword forged from Goshinki's fangs. He started to run toward the short person in front of him but Tokigen surged red and directed toward Inuyasha instead. Luckly, Inuyasha had gotten the Tetsiega out in time. The half-brothers started up a heated battle in which Sesshoumaru was winning (yea!). After a while, the two got into one of those cool poses where the swords are on each other and the combatants are face-to-face. Everyone eles was standing on the sidelines watching when Yahiko took his shoe off. 'This is taking too long,' he thought and he chucked his shoe at Sesshoumaru's head. It bounced off his head and he looked at the child briefly then turned back to the battle. However, that brief moment was all Inuyasha needed as he got out of the way and made to chop off his brother's other arm. He looked back just in time and moved out of the way and the fight was back on.
what did you think you were doing, Yahiko, I mean who throws a shoe, honestly!" wispered Sanoske.
said Yahiko, "I was trying to create a diversion and it worked."
for a little while. Here, I'll show you a diversion." Sano picked up Yahiko and threw the poor guy at Sesshoumaru(o.O). They hit each other in the head and Yahiko fell to the ground, unconsious, while Sesshoumaru stood there dazed.
Yahiko," Kaoru screamed. "Sano, how could you just throw my only pupil at a demon?!" Sano and Kaoru got in a fight while Kagome got an arrow fixed in her bow. 'Now's my chance,' she thought. She let the arrow fly at the still dazed dog demon. It glowed with Kagome's miko powers and hit Sesshoumaru, causing him to fall dead from the neck up (not literaly). Inuyasha sheathed his sword while Rin and Jaken ran to their Lord and Kenshin brought Yahiko back to the group.
asked Sango, "what are we going to do with him? The well's not working so we can't send him back."
why don't we just throw the rooster head at him if he wakes up? It seemed to work good with Yahiko." Kaoru looked at Yahiko, he had a red bump where he butted heads with the demon prince. Miroku spoke up.
have an idea, but first I need some ink, a brush, and talismen paper." Kaoru got the items and Miroku made two paralyzation talismens. He placed one on Sesshoumaru and after cornering Jaken, put one on him too. He then began to make a whole bunch more. Seeing that the demons were taken care of, everyone else went and did their own thing. Miroku and Kenshin stayed with Sano in the back yard. Rin, having introduced herself, was playing with Shippo, Ayanai and Susume (those two little girls, no da).Kagome and Sango were being shown around the house by Kaoru. And lastly, Yahiko, having regained consiousness, was marvoling over Inuyasha. Back in the back yard, Sanoske went up to Sesshoumaru and starred at him for a minute.
this is a demon huh? The only difference I see between him and humans is his tail, ears, and that moon on his forehead. Ahh!" Sano jumped back when the presumably lifeless form in front of him suddenly said to him, "How dare you compare me to a lowlife human?" He then, for some odd reason, began to ramble on about nothing in paticular. He wouldn't shut up. An "Oro?!" from behind told Sano that Kenshin was still there.
yeah," said Miroku. "He's only paralyzed so he can still talk, he just can't move." He then put an extra talismen on Jaken's mouth, just in case.
I knew that," said Sano, trying to look like he did. The guys got bored of hearing Sesshoumaru's ramblings and when off to do their own thing. Miroku took the talismens and took a nap. Yahiko got bored of marveling puppy-boy (who now was getting into stuff he shouldn't) and went to play a trick on Miroku. While he was sleeping, Yahiko put talismens all over the poor monk then left, snickering. Outside, who should make a suprise visit than a stupid little common theif. No one was in the back yard, so he went over to Sesshoumaru, whom he thought was a statue that for some reason could talk and wouldn't shut up. The theif picked up the "statue" and threw it in the back of a cart and made a quick getaway. After he left, Rin and Kagome came to the back yard to see how Sesshoumaru was doing. when Kagome saw he wasn't there, she went balistic.
note:for the nice reviews! sorry it took so long to get this up, I don't have study hall this semester so that didn't really help with the production. Also, I must admit that I'm lazy. And ya know what, my butt hurts. Today in P.E. we had to do pillaties in front of the boys and then do lundges. Neither is fun when you're fat, but I'm working on that problem. So while my but heals, send more reviews that make me happy! Ja ne!is such a cool band, I'm listening to their cd right now.no. 1, 2, & 12 are best. ; )