InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Godlike Speed ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Rurouni Kenshin or Inu Yasha.
Kenshin and the others won't be around until chapter two, three, or maybe even later. Also, if I made a mistake somewhere, feel free to correct me, since I don't really know that much about Inu Yasha.

Chapter One- God-like Speed

"Naraku! Today is the day that I finally kill you!" yelled Inu Yasha at Naraku as he dodged an attack from the latter.
then attacked him with the root/tentacle thingies from under the baboon outfit. Inu Yasha blocked by using the Tetsusaiga. Naraku attacked again, and just barely scraped Inu Yasha on the arm, which made him wince in pain.
Naraku spotted Kagome. He decided, that the best way to make Inu Yasha suffer was to hurt Kagome. He shot a tentacle straight towards her.
screamed Inu Yasha, Miroku, Kaede, Sango, and Shippou in unison.
root got closer and closer to her head, until they were just inches away.
dodged the root by a hair's breadth with god-like speed. The others were only able to stare in awe as she did so. Kagome herself didn't know how she did it.
quickly got over the shock, and attacked Kagome once more, believing that she just lucky. Kagome dodged, again with the god-like speed, and then snuck up behind him. She shot one of her arrows, and hit the mark. Naraku fell to ground. However, "Naraku" was just another puppet.
Yasha ran over to Kagome clutching his arm. "Damn, how'd you do THAT???"
Kagome. How did you do it?" asked Miroku.
WHOA! Don't ask me, I don't even know myself!" she answered.
was a pause in the room.
I can tell you," Kaede said quietly.
they all shouted in unison.
certainly could not move that quickly. And I very much doubt that Kagome learned to do that by herself. So, her running and dodging ability must come from her own ancestors," Kaede answered.
sure , and if that's true, then my grandma's name must be Bob," Inu Yasha said mockingly.
BOY!"
fell to the ground face flat. "HEY!"
sorry to say this, but I would really have to agree with Inu Yasha, for once. I don't think it's possible for it to have come from MY family. Are you sure that Kikyo couldn't run that fast? Maybe she ran like that when no one was looking," said Kagome.
very much doubt that," answered Kaede.
I guess that maybe I should go home and ask mom...it's kinda hopeless if I ask grandpa," said Kagome.
Yasha snorted.
to be sure," she added.


crawled out of the Bone Eater's well.
Sota! I'm home!"
Kagome! Home already?" her mother asked.
she said. "Oh, mom? I've got something to ask you," said Kagome.
mother smacked her forehead.
right. Kagome, before you ask your question, I have something to show you."
followed her mother up to the attic(I'm not even sure if they have an attic...).
walked up to a very dusty photo album with pictures that must have been taken centuries ago.
is a photo album that I found with pictures that must have been taken centuries ago. It has pictures that were taken up to when your great-great-great-great-great grandfather wasn't even born," said her mother.
mom? Do you mind if I borrow this?" asked Kagome.
course," said her mother.
ran downstairs and out the door, towards the Bone Eater's well.
called her mother. "What about what you were going to ask me?"
was already gone.
I guess she didn't hear me," she said to herself.
the tempura's burning!"
ran to the kitchen.


kept running, and soon approached the villiage.
Kagome shouted. "Look what I found!"
is it Kagome?" asked Shippou.
a photo album that my mom found. It has pictures that go back to even before my great-great-great...oh forget it. It has pictures that go back to when my something grandfather was born!" she said.
what are you waiting for? Look through it already, Kagome," said Sango.
then looked through the book, and...


be continued!
would really appreciate it if you could press the little purple button that says "go" on the bottom of the screen on the left hand side. Thanks!