InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Reincarnation of Naraku ❯ Chapter 1 Birth of a new Naraku ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1

Birth of a new Naraku

It was a clam and starry night in the modern era. The waves were crashing into the beach's sandy shoreline. Walking around in the forest near by was a young teenage man and a woman. They were walking along until a trio of boys emerged from behind some trees and they attacked the young man by pushing him to the ground. He started kicking him around until one of the said "that will teach you to do better than us in class."

The woman with the three boys was dressed up in a black dress with purple hair and with black eye shadowing. All of the three boys were wearing black school uniforms. One boy had blonde short hair, the other had black hair and the last one had a light blue hair tided into a pointy tail. The young man on the ground had a black hair and slightly pale skin.

"I did a good job luring him here didn't I." the woman stepped in saying. Her shadow was looming over the boy as he lay on the ground. The boy moved his arm back towards him while he was trying to get up.

"Is this what it is about? You lured me out here just so you could beat me up all because I am doing better in our class. That is a lame reason to beat someone up." The young man shouted. One of the taller boys walked towards him.

"Yep!" the boy said as he kicked in the stomach. "And now we are going enjoy tormenting you tonight." The boy informed him as he started spraying the ground surrounding the said teen they were planning on tormenting with a bottle of lighter fluid. Then he pulled out a match and he lit it. Then he threw it to the ground causing the lighter fluid to ignite.

A ring of fire surrounded the young man, but soon what seemed like harmless fun soon went too far. The young man caught fire and he was soon set aflame. He stood their screaming for a few seconds not knowing what to do. The other boys and the girl were so freaked out by what was happening that fled. They didn't care what happened to the boy they were tormenting.

The boy was screaming as his legs and most of his body was on fire. He quickly ran through the forest and he made his way to the ocean just as his legs gave up on him. He had just managed to fall into the ocean. The flames were put out, but the flames had burnt most of his body and thus rendered his legs useless. He had to crawl out of the ocean. Blood was dripping from his finger nails and his hands were covered in blisters. He was throwing up blood as he crawled on the ground. He made his way back into the forest. He stopped near a tree as his strength was leaving him. He was leaning up against the tree as he looked at his injuries. He was too far away to call for help. He would die if he didn't get any medical attention.

During these moments thoughts of anger and hate towards those who did this to him filled his mind and his soul. Suddenly many different types of demons suddenly appear and they are quickly surrounding the young man as he lay, immobile, against the tree. He moved away from the tree with one arm and he fell to the ground lying down while looking up at the demons.

He was horrified by the demons, he tired to get up so he could try to fight off the demons, but his legs were useless. He grabbed a stick and he tried to fight them off, but the demons started biting into his sides, his arms and his legs. He felt a feeling dread wash over him. He knew he was going to die, but he was beginning to feel something stirring within him. It was almost he could hear a voice filled with arrogance and it was smug asking "Get up and do something or do you want to die here? You are much stronger than those demons!" The boy tried to move again, but the demons had him pinned down. "How pitiful….I can't believe that I have been reincarnated into such a weak human." The voice mocked him.

"I am not weak!" the boy screamed as the demons were biting deeper into his skin. The boy's vision was getting burly, his heart beat was growing weaker and he was beginning to lose feeling of his arms and his legs.

"Then take the demons into your body then and become stronger!" the voice commanded as the boy used what strength he had left he grabbed one of the demons by the neck. Suddenly the boy was glowing with a purple aura as something unexpected happened.

The demons started to merge with the boy. Something within his body was causing this unholy fusion. The boy had unknowingly forced the demons to merge with him. He could feel some kind of power within him was awaking. All of the demons in the area were being drawn to him as they all merged with him. The many different limbs belonging to the demons he absorbed were sticking out of his body, but were being pulled into it.

The boy began to stand up while he was surrounded by a purple light and on his bare back a burn mark in the shape of the spider was starting to appear. Once the fusion was completed a blighting blue light erupted forth from the young man. Then he stood there while his body was glowing with a blue light. The boy looked at himself and he started feeling his hands. He felt different, but most importantly he felt powerful. He could feel his body was pulsing with power.

He didn't understand what had just happened, but he was still himself mentally, but he could tell that his body had changed. He was freaked out by the transformation he kept sprouting different demons body parts while he was trying to keep his human form. He ran into the forest terrified by what he has become. He was frightened, but he felt the voice inside of him laughing as it said "Well done."

A new Naraku has been born.

A/N: that's right the boy is Naraku's reincarnation. But there more to him which I shall reveal later on as the story unfolds. Sorry if there seems to be a lot of gaps in terms of information, but I will give a much better explanation of what happened later. Besides I don't want to give away too much information in the first chapter.