InuYasha Fan Fiction / Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ What You Didn't Know and Didn't Need to Know about Escaflowne and InuYasha ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Miguel enters, looking around aimlessly for the other Dragon Slayers, as he is obviously VERY lost. He lets out a VERY loud yell when he sees Viole and runs over to him with a big smile and bows low to Dilandau, who is ignoring him.)

Miguel: I've been looking EVERWHERE for you guys! But wait…where's the rest of them? ::looks around at the rest of the chaos, which is resumed by now:: Who are all of those people? What's going on?

(Miguel sees Penguin drooling in Folken's hair as she strokes it. Don't ask HOW she's clinging onto him, you really don't want to know. Let's just say she looks like she's doing acrobatics on Folken. She's also kicking Eriya and Naria to make sure they stay unconscious and out of the picture.)

Penguin: Ah, watashi no kawaii Folken Lacour de Fanel-sama…punish me…spank me…please…you said you would! You promised me!

(Van has gotten tomato red in the face because of how much he has been yelling at Folken.)

Van: You vile, disgusting, perverted creatures! How can you walk around in public like that? Look at you! You, with the blonde hair, you're practically upside DOWN now trying to feel up my ani-ue! And you, cat girls, you keep on trying to grab her and pry her off with ANY means possible, even if it means sexually harassing HER with HIM!!!!!!!! And Folken, you aren't doing ANYTHING about it! I think you're enjoying this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi: ::trying to pull Van back:: Now, Van, Van, settle down…come with me…I'm sure we don't know the whole story.

Principessa/Celena: Speaking of all of this, Allen, when are you going to tell me what you've been up to?

Allen: Well, I was in the war….

Principessa/Celena: Onni-sama, even I know that it's only been a couple months! We've been apart for 10 years! And what's this about you having a child?

Allen: Eh…eh….

Miroku: You succeeded in having a woman bear your child?

(Miguel realizes that of all of them, Miroku is in black and white, as he is the manga version of himself, and everyone else is in color. He realizes that Miroku looks an incy-weency-itsy-bitsy-tiny-whiney-bit out of place.)

Miguel: ::loudly:: That guy's from a manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dilandau: ::about ready to hit him:: I thought I told you to stop thinking out loud!!!!!!

Viole: Oooooooooooooh! Hit ME, Dilandau-sama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folken: Wait, Miguel only thinks out loud?

Dilandau: Yes.

Folken: But he doesn't talk very much.

Allen: Well, that explains A LOT….

Principessa/Celena: Stop trying to change the subject, Allen!

Allen: *shoot*

Miguel: I should ask that weird manga guy who he IS!!!!! ::approaches Miroku with a determined look in his eye:: Who is you?

Miroku: ::blink blink:: Did you just say…who IS you?

Miguel: No, not me, YOU!

Miroku: Eh, right…well, if you really want to know who I am…

Miguel: Yes, who is YOU!!!!!!!????????

Miroku: I am the hero of the incredibly popular anime and manga series Inu-Yasha, which is not a place…

Miguel: It isn't? Then what is it?

Miroku: I was just getting to that! It is an anime/manga which takes place in feudal Japan with many evil demons for me alone to defeat while protecting the hoard of women who follow me around and swoon over how sexy and handsome I am…

Miguel: What does "swoon" mean?

Miroku: ::glancing over at Viole and Dilandau, seeing that Viole is so happy that he faints:: It's what Viole's doing over Dilandau.

Dilandau: Wait, I thought that was 'gay'….

Miroku: Oh, yeah, that, too…. Anyway, I am this incredible, buff monk who is a giant in the battlefield-and the bedroom (© Pippin). I am the hero of the show who risks his life to save the people of Japan plagued by Shikon shards and curses and cursed demons, roaming about and possessing beautiful young women. And I save them all! None shall die when I am there!

Dilandau: ::sincerely:: How sad….

Miroku: Eh…? Anyway…everyone loves me, even though I must be as serious and stern with people as I possibly can, as I can never have anyone know my true emotions. Oh! and I have a sweet staff AND a cool sword called the Tetsusaiga…

(Inu-Yasha enters, EXTREMELY pissed off.)

Inu-Yasha: Alright, Miroku, stop pretending to be me! I own the Tetsusaiga, I have the women, even if I DON'T want them, I have the strength and the sternness when it comes to my emotion! I'm the hero of the show, as I'm the MAIN CHARACTER. I'm the freakin' title!!!! Now stop showing off and tell them who you REALLY are!

(Everybody looks at Inu-Yasha, whose voice has very easily overpowered the other squabbles and fights.)

Dilandau: Who are you…?

Inu-Yasha: I am Inu-Yasha, the main character AND title of the manga/anime he's in ::points at Miroku::. He's my sidekick-type character who I don't even want around `cause I fight ALONE.

Dilandau: Alone…alone…don't leave me alone!!!!!!!!!

Inu-Yasha: *scoffs*

Principessa/Celena: Please…don't leave me alone! ::clings to Allen::

Allen: Eh…?

Inu-Yasha: Wait…I said I was alone, not you! I fight alone, not with Miroku, not with Sango, not with Kagome, although they all somehow manage to fight in my battles. *grumble grumble grumble* Anyway, Miroku, who do you think you are, going around and telling people you're ME??? OMAE O KOROSU!!!!!

::lunges for Miroku::