InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Happily Ever After...Or Not? WITH EVEN MORE RUM! ❯ BLAME CANADA! O.O; I mean...Gasp?! Yay It's Her! ^.^ ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Happily Ever After...Or Not? WITH EVEN MORE RUM!
Chapter 4: Blame Canada! O.O; I mean...Gasp?! Yay It's Her! ^.^
 
~A couple days, a phone call, and some very quick plane ticket bookings later...and it's still my P.o.V.! (tis me, Maxine...yea...read!)~
"KIMBERLY JEAN HURRY UP!!!!" I screamed down the hallway. Meaghan was headbanging in the living room with Jack. InuYasha was tugging at my hair lightly. All four of us were impatient. VERY impatient. Kim was in the bathroom still! "KIMBER--oh you're ready..." I said as she came out. "MAXINE LISA...stop screaming my full name..." she replied, smirking,"Now...will you tell me who we're going to get from the airport?" "NO!" me and Meg said at the same time. She blinked,"Well...fine..." she mumbled. I smirked and Meg grinned. "Tis a surprise...so get in the carrrr..." I said, ushering everyone out of the apartment. "I just though...how're we gonna fit four people into our apartment for the week, Max?" Meaghan asked. I shrugged,"A certain somebody can...sleep on a chair?" I said. "Who's the certain somebody?" Kim asked. "Not tellinnnggg..." I said, in a sing-song voice. "Pfft...fine...fine..." she mumbled. Sooo...we all hopped into Jack's car, with him and Meg in the front and me, InuYasha, and Kim crammed in the back. "Grah...a certain somebody will also have to sit in someone elses lap I guess?" InuYasha mumbled about fifteen minutes of crammed seating. "I can be that certain somebody this time..." I replied, winking. He chuckled,"Fine by me..." he said, kissing me. "You two..." Kim said, sticking out her tongue. I fwapped her lightly,"Shush you..." I said. "NUUUUU!" she said. "YUSHHHH!" I said. "SHUSHHHH!" Meg said. o.o; anyway...we got to the airport...only to find a certain somebody's plane from a certain area where a waterfall is was..."LATE?!" I screamed at the info personage. She blinked and nodded. "Yes...I'm afraid it is...something about someone threatening to send William Turner on everyone if they didn't let her sit in the first class seating...they thought the poor thing was crazy...turns out she...was...how do I say this? Really booked for first class...but then she got sent back to coach...and then they ran late because of the seating arrangements..." the info lady said. Me and Meg exchanged looks. "It should arrive in about five minutes though..." the info lady said, scanning some lists. "Oh...good..." I mumbled and we all walked over to the security check-out.
30 minutes later...
"Okay...what happened to 5 minutes?" Kim asked. I shrugged. "BLAME CANADA!" InuYasha yelled. I blinked and Meg said,"Excuse me?" with another girl behind her. "I mean...uh..." he mumbled. "GASP!" I said, hugging the girl behind Meg. She hugged back and took a bow. Kim blinked. "Now...I here I'm supposed to cheer someone up!" the strange girl with blue eyes and brown hair (with red streaks haha) said. (Meaghan...haha...just take one guess who it is...>.>, Kim...you might know?) Kim blinked again. "Kim...this is...a certain somebody...who happens to be obsessed with Orlando Bloom...who happens to be pirate-ish as well...who happens to be...well...herself?" I said. Meg smirked and danced around with the strange girl, Meg started singing the pirate song very loudly and the strange girl started singing,"I'm a cat...I'm a kitty cat and I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow..." I smirked and started dancing around with them...singing a mixture of both songs? "Yo ho yo ho I'm a cat I'm a kitty cat and a pirate's life for me!" I shouted. We got a bunch of stares haha. Kim got a thoughtful look on her face,"OOOOHHHH!" she said suddenly. We all broke into a fit of laughs...and got more stares. We stared back and all six of us, that is, InuYasha, Jack, Meg, Kim, the strange girl (I wuffles yew strange girl!), and me, and we all said,"DIE AND BURN! UNDER A ROCK!" ...they stopped staring...haha. "Yay it's her!" Kim said and we all danced around like the lunatics we are. "SHE'S HERRREEEE!" Me and Meg and Kim sang, dancing around her while she sang,"I'M HERRREEEE!" and then security asked us to move outside...but w00t she was here!
~Haha...short chapter...and it remains a mystery to others who 'the strange girl with blue eyes and brown hair (with red streaks of course)' really is. BUT MEAGHAN AND KIM KNOW! lol and they seem to be the only ones really reading these...so I must take this moment and say,"THANK YOU!" and thank you to 'the strange girl'...you know who you are...I miss you and I luff all of yew guys! anyways...annoying commercial voice time (don't you just love this...I do haha)
Who is the strange girl with blue eyes a brown hair (and red streaks)? Will she cheer up Kim? WILL WE EVER BE NORMAL?! ...erm...I'll answer that last question...or better yet let's let Kim and Meg (and possibly the strange girl as well) answer it by having reveiw fights in the reveiw thingy! (Yay for pointless reveiws!) w00t...ahem...*cough*reveiw*cough*~