InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Elements of Love ❯ Tsuna the Spirit?? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
                                                      Elements Of Love


         Chapter One: Tsuna the Spirit??

         Tsuna Metronome sat with an awful look on her face. Freeza and King Cold were at it again, they did this once every week, they fought all the time and Tsuna was tired of listening to it. In the middle of the argument, she got up and walked away. She was clearly tired of listening to it. She went to her house, seeing as how she was the most behaved dead person in the H.F.I.L, she received her own house to get away from everybody else. She had changed a lot, she found that her evil ambitions were gone and longed for the chance to redeem herself. Though she did not have a body any more, it was destroyed in a fight with and man named Vegeta.
         The small spirit put the key in the keyhole and turned it. She drifted in and stopped dead in her tracks. Koenma, the son of King Yama, was sitting in her favorit chair.
Lord Koenma what brings you to this side of the universe?
Look you I trust you have gotten stronger?

Tsuna: It is hard to do when you're just a puff of smoke, but yes.
I see, well I have got a job for you, it might bring you back to life if you agree.
Ohi, well what is it?
Have you ever heard of the Dark Tournament?
HAI., yes It is just the biggest thing in all of the Mikai!
Yes well, I need another member for the Uramishi Team . . .

Tsuna: NANI! I'll do it I would love to!

Koenma: Okay, okay you'll go tomorrow, first thing.
Do I get my old body?
No, but you do get to make your own.

Tsuna: (big smile yells) HAI, HAI, Yeah now I don't have to listen to Freeza and King Cold go at each others throat, HAI!
(-_-) Oookaayy, well bye.

         With that Koenma was gone, and left Tsuna to her celebrating. That night she went to bed earlier than usual, even for her, in hopes that tomorrow would come quickly and it did. Tsuna opened her eyes. It was late in the morning.
NANI! What time is it?

         Tsuna glanced at a nearby clock, it read 9:20 a.m. She quickly left the house and forgot to lock it, but frankly she didn't care anymore. She soon came to the Lord Koenma's castle and went in. Koenma was sitting in his chair when they walked her into the giant room.
I was starting to get worried.

Tsuna: I don't know why.

Koenma: Well I thought you weren't coming.
My lord, if I say I am going to do something I do it.
Ohi, well lets get started on your new body.

         With a sparkle in her eyes she and Koenma walked to a big door. Her anxieties rising higher and higher. The room was also big, it had giant machines in one corner, and the others were all the body parts she could choose from.
Well surly, you know what you want, so let me explain a little, Kay.
When you find a part that you just have to have ya put it into this machine, but it won't do anything tell you push this button there (points to a big red button). I do suggest that you put all of your body parts in it before you start in though. I don't think you want an incomplete body, so I'm just going to live you at your business, so surprise us.

        With that Koenma left, so he too could be surprised by her decision. It took her an hour to pick everything she wanted in the new body. When she was done, she pushed the button and the machine started to make a whirling sound. It took a minute for it to finally spit out the new body. Then an electrical arm came out and snatched the little spirit and put her in the body.