InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Time for annoying characters to die! ❯ The Death of Kuwabara ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1 "The death of Kuwabara"

 

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the anime characters I am using.

 

It was a beautiful summer day so Kuwabara decided to go on a walk. As he was walking, he came upon an entrance to a forest when he sensed seven different powerful traces of spirit energy, so he followed them into the forest. In the heart of the forest, he saw Hiei, Yoko Kurama, Seto Kaiba, Chrisandra, Jôle, Thunder, and me. He was wondering why we were all there. But before he could say anything, Hiei made a warning shot and sliced Kuwabara's shirt off. This was the cue for the rest of us to strike. So Seto Kaiba, a powerful mage, summoned his ultimate creature, the Blue Eyes White Dragon! He ordered the dragon to use its White Lightning attack to stun the boy but Kuwabara brought out his spirit sword just in time so he wouldn't take enough damage to be killed. Then Chrisandra and her childhood friend Jôle attacked his sprit sword so he wouldn't be able to block any more attacks. The duo attacked the sword with their powerful wolf claws, but even that wasn't enough to destroy the spirit sword. Then Thunder, the thunder demon, attacked him with a thunder bolt to paralyze him, but he blocked the attack with his spirit sword. "Man, he's really starting to get on my nerves," I thought. I flew up into the air with my bat wings and headed straight for his head and struck him. He was knocked out for a moment, and that gave Hiei enough time to destroy the spirit sword with his own sword. The finishing blow was executed by Yoko Kurama. Yoko used his ultimate attack the "Death Plant Tree" and it slowly drained Kuwabara of his life energy until he was dead. Hiei was so happy that he smiled without getting noticed and he said, "Now that's the end of that buffoon." Everyone agreed and went their separate lives until the next time when there was another annoying person we had to eliminate.

I had an idea and told everyone to wait and said, "Hey why don't we go kill that half-bred brother of Inuyasha, Sesshomaru? I have a score to settle with him anyway."

Thunder said, "Isn't he the lord of the Western lands? And isn't he a powerful dog demon?"

"Yes," I answered.

"What is so bad about the dog lord that you want to kill him?" asked Hiei.

"I bet I know. It's probably about the time when Sesshomaru came to her house and entered her dream." said Chrisandra.

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID WOLF!!!!" I exclaimed.

"It's not like he tried to kiss you or anything." Yoko said playfully.

"Uh um....." I had started to turn red from embarrassment. `Oh my god, I can't believe he guessed it.' I thought to myself.

"So he did, didn't he?" He said that with his devilish smirk. Everyone was now laughing at me. They were laughing so hard that they were crying, and even Hiei was laughing. "So did he succeed or was it something like this?" Yoko then grabbed my hand and bent down so that we were at eye level. "Uh, uh, wha, what are you doing?"

"What, don't you want this? I know you do. I can see it in your eyes." I was frozen. It was true I did want this but I couldn't do it with Blue around (Thunder's nickname). Yoko took this as a hint and got closer to my face, just inches away, so close that I could feel his breath. When Yoko got closer to my face, everyone grew quiet. They wanted to know what was going to happen next. But Blue didn't so he shot a small bolt of lightning at Yoko's feet. This startled the fox, and it annoyed him as well. After that the two had begun to fight. "Oh my god, you guys are so stupid! Don't waste your energy on each other, waste it on Sesshomaru!" And with that we headed to the Western land to destroy its lord or should I say, Yoko and Blue.

As we were heading to the Western lands, Yoko came up and started to walk along side me. Blue didn't like the idea and called a small rainstorm to start pouring rain on Yoko. The little rainstorm had drenched the fox demon and it angered him. Seeing Yoko drenched and angry figure made me laugh, but the two were at it again.

"Chrisandra, why did you have to bring up that dream about Sesshomaru!? Especially around those too!?" I whispered to Chrisandra.

"Because you brought up Sesshomaru, and you said you wanted to kill him. That's when I remembered that funny thing that happened between you two."

"You're stupid you know that?"

"What? I'm stupid wahhhh!!" The point less fights between Chrisandra and me and Yoko and Blue continued until night fall. We made camp and talked about how we were going to kill the demon lord. But we could come up with a good enough plan because Yoko and Blue wouldn't stop fighting. So after we talked, we all went sleep except me. I stayed awake and headed toward the cliff to clear my head. After a while I fell asleep.

 

To be continued