InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Time for annoying characters to die! ❯ “Ses...sho.ma.ru.” ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2 “Ses...sho.ma.ru.”
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the anime characters I used in my story. But I do own me and my friends.
 
As the sun rose, Yoko was the first to wake. He noticed that I was not there and followed my scent to the cliff. Yoko then turned into his fox form and laid down by my side. I did not know it at the time that he was lying there until I cuddled with his fluffy silver tail. After I realized that I was embracing something, I shot up and almost fell off the cliff. Yoko change back to his original state and chuckled.
“What the hell are you laughing at Yoko?!”
 
“You, and here I though you didn't like me.” As I glared at the kitsune that sat there before me, I clenched my fist and tried to nail a hit. But unfortunately, I missed and he grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the ground. Yoko just stared at me as if he were going to do something. Behind him, Blue stood there with the most infuriated look he ever had. Yoko was too busy talking to even notice that Blue stood right behind him. Just to see what would happen, I gave a look as though I had longed for him. The foolish fox fell for it.
 
“Hn,” he gave a devilish look and then he brought his face down towards mine, tilted his head with a smile and right before he could touch my lips, Blue threw Yoko off of me. I sat there dumbfounded; I didn't expect Blue to take this seriously. “What the hell do you think you're doing Yoko? Who in the hell's name said that you could touch her!?!” I sat up and just watched the two demons fight while I silently laughed.
 
“No one said that I couldn't, and I don't see your name on her.”
“HEY!! I'm not a thing yah know!!!” I protested.
“You bastard, how dare you say that!”
 
“I sense jealousy; it seems that you really like this little bat don't you?” Blue just stood there blushing but, since he is blue, he was blushing purple.
“Your face tells all.”
“Shut up.”
“Hn?”
“I said shut the hell up!!”
“Blue?” I said softly but in a sad tone. Blue was now looking down towards his feet, and he was very ticked off. `He…didn't want me to know…that he cares?' With all the commotion everyone awoke except Hiei, for he was already awake. But when Chrisandra woke up she had found Jôle holding her while she slept. Chrisandra was embarrassed and didn't want anyone to know that she liked Jôle so she started to strangle him. Jôle broke free from her grip, slightly out of breath. He was confused about the situation, and wondered if he had done anything wrong. Chrisandra didn't answer and just glared at him. Seto just walked past the two wolves and headed towards the cliff where Yoko, Blue, and I were. The others followed after Seto. When they reached the cliff they saw the end of Blue and Yoko's argument. I slowly walked over to Blue but when I reached him he just pushed me away and ran off. When Blue pushed me away I was hurt and confused. `I don't get it. Why did he push me away?' I questioned myself. “Hey Sabrina you ok?” Chrisandra asked but I was too lost in my little world to hear her. “Sabrina? Hello?” everyone kept asking me if I was all right but I just blocked them out. Yoko started to walk up to me but I just ran past him and everyone else. I ran off the cliff and flew down its side. After I was far enough away I landed and started running until I could run no more. I slowly walked towards to small stream to ask a male wolf if he knew where Sesshomaru's castle was. “Um, hi, my name is Sabrina, um, if you don't mind me asking, do you know where Sesshomaru's castle is?”
“Hello, my name's Koga, and yes I do know where his castle is.”
“Really, cause I really need to get there.”
“Why, what's the rush?”
“I just want to get there before my friends do, that's all.”
“Well I don't think the leader of the wolf clan should be giving directions to a bat.”
“What!? Why not? Wait, did you just say that you were the leader of the wolf clan? That's kind of funny because my friend is a wolf and she is the leader of her clan.” At this, Koga seemed to become more interested. “A female leader? That's new. Which clan is she the leader of?”
“The southern clan, she is a part of my group! If I tell you where she and my friends are will you tell me how to get to Sesshomaru's castle?”
“Sure, but tell me where your friends are first.”
“All right, they are east of here at a cliff that looks as though it has a face.”
“Hm, thanks for the directions bat, see yah.” Koga then sped away off in the wind towards the others. I then yelled after him. “Hey, what about telling me how to get to Sesshomaru's castle?!” But it was too late; he was too far ahead to even hear me. So I ventured on into a forest, not knowing where I was headed. Nightfall soon came, followed by a cold draft. I didn't pay any attention when Hiei was showing us how to make a fire, so I just lay there in the moonlight surrounded by trees and plants. I tried falling asleep but it was too hard because it was so cold. I began to think about what had happened earlier and started to tear. `How could I run off because of something like that? I'm so stupid! Now I'm lost and freezing. What am I going to do now?' I screamed in my mind with tears now running down my face. Soon I cried myself to sleep.
Sesshomaru had been scoping out his land once more before he headed back to his castle when he picked up a familiar scent. He followed the scent to the forest where he saw me sleeping with a tear-stained face and shivering. He made a fire for warmth and then picked me up and held me in his arms. After what seemed hours, I felt the warmth of a fire and someone holding me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a fire but I was still in the forest...'Who is holding me,' I thought, and I looked towards my left and saw a fluffy boa. `No, it can't be him! It isn't him; I won't believe that it's Sesshomaru.' I slowly brought up my head and who did I see, none other than Sesshomaru. "How did you find me?" I asked.
“So you are awake,” Sesshomaru said in a deep voice.
“Well no duh stupid!”
“Hm well I see that you're still as feisty as always.”
“Let me go Sesshomaru!”
“Hn and I thought you still loved me or don't you remember? You still owe me for saving your life.”
“That was a long time ago. There is someone more important to me now!”
“You're talking about that thunder demon. Well, face it. He is not coming for you. Heck, he doesn't even know that you're missing. He doesn't even love you; he just wants to get back at me.” Sesshomaru said in a cold voice that sends chills down your spine.
“Shut up! You're wrong! How would you know? You don't even know him!”
“You're wrong about that Sabrina. I do know him and I know him very well too.” He was playing with my hair.
“What are you talking about Sesshomaru?”
“I killed his parents and took him, so that he can watch over my lands and to do my bidding. He is much stronger than you think he is. He has a power lock away inside just like you do.” Sounds like Naraku.
“So you murdered his parents and made him your lap dog!?”
“That is true but then he met you and he broke away from my control.”
“So you're the one who killed me in my last life.”
“I had to make you disappear so that I could have my mindless puppet back.”
“Sesshomaru, you bastard how could you do that to him?”
“It was easy, but then you came back. I wasn't able to recognize you because of those angelic chains the angels put on you. But once the chains started to crack I realize it was you and so did Thunder. So when I found you I took advantage of this and made you forget all about that annoying thunder demon.”
“Sesshomaru, how could you do such a cruel thing?!” As I spoke these words, Sesshomaru tightened his grip around my body like a snake squeezing the life out of its prey.
“Sesshomaru, please let go.” I said with my voice getting more silent like the wind.
“I don't think so. I'm going to make you remember what happened six years ago.” Sesshomaru then took out a clear vile out from his clothing. The vile had contained a green liquid inside of it. And with that he forced the green liquid down my throat.
“Ses...sho.ma.ru.” I pulled on his white kimono as I fell to the hard, cold ground. As I blacked out, my memory of my past flooded into my mind.
 
 
Sorry guys but that's it for now. Hope you liked it! Oh yeah that reminds me I will be putting up a character profile sooner or later. Well see yah! I love being evil. Oh and if you didn't notice Sesshomaru sort of said stuff Naraku normally would say.