InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Both of You ❯ Both of You ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]



A princess with long raven hair, smooth pastey white skin,two beautiful blue orbs for eyes, and soft pink lips that would make any man or demon for that matter go wild.She was very bautiful for a kitsune demon. She was known as the princess of the western lands and the sister of the western lord Sesshomaru. Any man or demon with a brain will do anything to get her attention. Even a hello would do.


But she would only give the tim of day to her fiance' and his friend. One day she was walking down a dusty path and spotted her fiance's friend. she walked up to him and hugged him. His name was Kurama. He had bloddy red hair and forest green eyes.

" Hey Kurama have you seen Hiei?" the princess known as Kagome inquired.

"Actually I have princess, he happens to be hiding in the tree" Kurama smiled smugly.

"Foxboy, I told you time nd time again to stay away form my mate." Hiei growled.

"Kagome that pretty face of yours should not be graced with such ugly features." Hiei smirked sexily.

"I would bite your face if it wasn't so cute" Kagome mumbled.

"Why thank you my love" Hiei smirked kissing her nose.

" Oh yeah, Kurama I have someone for you to meet. Hey Jay Come on!!!!" Kagome yelled unlady like.

A young lady walked from the shadows of the trees. She had caramel brown skin, stormy grey hair and a blue bang. Kurama and Hiei blinked in confusion as to why she had a blue eye and a green eye.

"Hello everyone my name is Jay. I am the princess of the northern lands. It's very nice to meet you." She smiled beautifuly.

"Hello Lady Jay, I am Lord Kurama, of the eastern lands."He grabbed her fragile hands and kissed the back of them.

Jay smiled and caressed his cheek. She winked at Kagome and who winked back at her and brought Kurama's face toward hers and kissed his cheek.

"Such a handsome man" Jay smiled.

She then linked arm with Kagome and they walked ahead of the guys to the western castle. the whole way there Lady Jay just couldn't stop thinking about Kurama, or even talk about him fot that matter.

"So I'm guessing you like him now" Kagome smiled.
" Of courese he was so adorable when he blushed. He looked just like a little kid." Jay quietly squealed.

"So what do you think about her?" Hiei asked not that he really cared, he just wanted to get Kagome back in his arms.

"Oh she is just beautiful. Just amazing!" Kurama smiled to himself.

They arrived to the castle and was stopped by a green toad with a screechy voice.

"Stop! Who are you and what do you want with Lord Sesshomaru!" He screeched.

"Sesshomaru!! Jaken won't let us in the castle!!!" Jay and Kagome yelled simotaneously.

Sesshomaru walked ou tof the castle with a scowl on his face and glared at Jaken.

"Sorry for his disobedience. Jaken let my sisters in now."Sesshomaru growled.

"S-Sorry Lord Sesshomaru! Right away Lord Sesshomaru" Jaken screeched franticaly.

" I knew I heard someone walk in! How's my favorite little sister?" Inu Yasha smiled.

"Inu Yasha!" Kagome yelled as she ran into his open arms. They may have not been on the same terms before but ever since Sesshomaru took her in, Her and Inu Yasha ahve been basically inseperable.

" I was starting to thin that Lady Jay didn;'t like her older brother anymore."Naraku looked hurt.

Jay repeated Kagome's action and ran into Naraku's open arms.

"Hiei, Kurama it's good tot see you again." Sesshomaru nodded.

"You as well Lord Sesshomaru" Kurama replied.

Sesshomaru looked at the girls and and smirked.He cleared his throat so tha he had everyone's attention. Jay and Kagome blinked at him owlishly.

"So hurtful, it's like I'm not even here." Sesshomaru acted hurt.

Jay smiled and waled up to sesshomaru along with Kagome and kissed him on each side of his face.

" We love you big brother" they smiled innocently.

" And I love you both too. So Jay I take it that Lord Kurama will be courting you?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Yea, I guess you could say that." Jay blushed.

" Come along sister i need to get all this dirt off of me." Jay smiled.

"Cmon Hiei let me go i'm goin with my sister." Kagome whispered.

" Hn. I don't trust her" Hiei growled.

" How could you say that? I've done nothing to you!" Jay yelled.

"Watch who you raise your voicce at!" Hiei snapped.

"Hiei how dare you! You need to check your tone or you will be sleeping with the town folk." Kagome growled.

"Naraku, Inu Yasha I'm going to my special room. I need you to gaurd the door. Anyone but Hiei
is allowed in the room." Jay whispered while pulling a glaring Kurama with her.

" Kurama your friend is a jerk." Jay pouted cutely.

"I'm sorry love, I don't know what came over him." Kurama apologized.

"You don't have to apologize, kururu is so sweet ! But come with me, I wanna show you my special room with all of my arts." Jay smiled.

They entered the rooma nd Kurama was suprised to see so many pictures of her and Youko together.

#Hey youko do you know her?# Kurama sent telepathically.

-Huh? ~yawn~ oh is that Jay?- youko asked.

#Yes that is Jay, do you know her?# Kurama asked again.

-Yea she was mate before I died.- youko answered

#Do you want me to let you free?# Kurama asked.

-Yea- he answered.

" So who is this person?" Youko asked trying to sound like Kurama.

" That was Youko Kurama, he was my mate and he loved me very much. Until that one day he broke his promise to me. He told me he was going to come back after his battle, and he never came back." Jay whispered.
"I'm sure he was sorry for leaving but he loved you very much." youko smiled sounding a little hurt.

"Yea he did and I loved him too." Jay smiled.

"No Jay he still loved you" youko corrected.

"How do you know?" Jay asked.

"Because koi, a kitsune never breaks his promise." He answered.

"Youko!" she gasped before running into his arms. He held her tightly as if his life depended on it.

"Jay, how i missed your touch so" youko smiled.

"Oh Youko you came back to me! i'm so happy, promise you won't leave again." she tried to smile through her tears. But she was the only person youko knew for a female to still look stunning even when she cried.

"Please you know what your tears does to me" Youko smiled.

"I'm sorry but how did you get into Kurama's body?"Jay asked?

"Long story" Youko huffed.

"Awww you are so cute when you pout. I could just kiss your face" Jay squealed.

"So what is stopping you?" Youko smirked.

Jay jumped in his arms and kissed his forehead causing Youko to growl. He glared at her causing her to giggle. He smirked and captured his lips in a searing kiss that if it wasn't for youko holding her up, they would be on the floor. They were to busy into the kiss to see the smile that Sesshomaru, Kagome, Naraku, Inu Yasha  and Hiei, yes Hiei was giving them.

They could be the beginning of an unfinished relationship and the start of a new realtionship.

"I love you Jay" youko smiled.

S"I love you too, both of you" Jay smiled back.