InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Confusing Isn't It ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Confusing isn't it?

 

This is a retry and remake of a story I wrote years ago so if it is kind of confusing just read the title you simpletons. And by the way I don't own any of the Inu Yasha or Yu Yu Hakasho characters. At least not yet.

 

 

 

      Another sunny day. Another sucky school. Three in the last two months had kicked me out cause I didn't go often. And my last school flipped when they found out I was pregnant and married. Doesn't matter. I lied when I said that it is just that so many guys were hitting on me my husband would have killed them. I made my way down the crowded halls to the locker I was assigned. Down the hall I could hear a girl screaming at some guy that he needs to come to school. They made their way to the locker next to mine they boy opened the locker next to mine. Before I could sneak off the girl caught sight of me and asked me if I was new.

      "Yeah, I just transferred here from Tensa High. Didn't like it there much, too many jerks. And they found out some stuff. I'm Kagome," I said in a near decent conversation.

      "I'm Kayko and this lazy jerk behind me is…."

      "What jerk?" I asked just waiting to seewhat she would do once she realized he snuck off.

      "The jerk I have to introduce you to some other time. Well his name is Yusuke." She said. She closed his locker door and sighed, "What will I do with you Yusuke?"

       "Do you mean Yusuke Yurimeshi?"

       "Yeah why do you know him?"

       "No I heard my friends use his name once. I think it was on their cutest most un-datable boys list." I said.

        "He's my boyfriend."

 

      The morning went by well since after I loitered in the halls for my first three classes no one noticed me there at all. That was until I was called to the principle's office.

      "Miss Higurashi may you please tell me why you did not go to your classes?"he asked me.

       "I didn't know where my classes were and when I was about to ask for help you called me and so I just asked them how to get here myself. So I do not see how I am at fault."

       "Fine get some directions to all your classes and get to class right now." Said the red-faced principle everyone said he was very patient unless you pushed his buttons just right. God I have a gift.

        Just as I got up to leave the lunch bell rang. "I'm sorry sir but this is the time I have to leave. You see my family adopted a little boy and my mom and brother are away so I have to go home since the baby-sitter is going on a trip and leaving as soon as I get there. So bye see you tomorrow. And if you have any doubts just read the note my mom left." In all truth I wrote the note. My mom took Souta and they now live with my dad and my older brother Ginshu. I knew Sesshoumaru was going to check on his lands and I don't trust Shippo alone in the house with candy. And Rin may behave better after eating Candy but she has a habit of eating anything sweet that she can get hands on including alcohol.

      "Fine go. You're dismissed anyways." He said.

 

       As soon as I got home I rushed inside knowing Sesshoumaru had already left for the feudal era. But when I got in I saw Rin and Shippo playing with a woman I hadn't seen for years nor was very happy to see. "Hello, Kagome," she said. "What aren't you happy to see you dear old mother in law."

 

 

 

This first chapter is different from the first chapter of the original story I wrote for confusing isn't it so if you read the first one don't pester me about it. Please review, I don't have any patience with people who don't review.