InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Genkai's Daughter ❯ Chapter 10: A Bad Day ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/n: I live!!!! I finally got my computer back a day ago!! It’s been gone for so long being repaired. Something was wrong with the LCD Panel and my LVDS Cable. So sorry for the long delay, but I hope this makes up for lost time.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, except the plot. I don’t own Tom & Jerry.

*Genkai’s Daughter*

Chapter 10: A Bad Day

‘I am not running.’ Kagome just kept on repeating that phrase to herself. And to be quite honest, in her mind she really wasn’t running. She was just walking very fast. As soon as she had cursed, mentally, mind you she was off walking very fast. Oh hell, she was running like a rabbit being chased by a starved fox. But hey, at least she was armed. She managed to snatch her weapons which were sitting conveniently at the edge of the little clearing.

She found that horribly suspicious. After all, who in their right mind leaves there prisoners weapons within reaching distance. Only a fool, but apparently Naraku was a fool; either that or he planned her escape. Made her real nervous. Since she knew she was at an unfair disadvantage she did the only thing that was reasonable she turned and high tailed it out of there. Now to look for a good hiding place. What? It works for rabbits. But then again, she was not a rabbit. So her logic was a little screwy. She didn’t care, so long as she lived another day. Besides her favorite cartoon next to Tom & Jerry was on tomorrow, surely fate could spare one more day. After all she did love that sponge.

Goshinki who was in hot pursuit of her stopped wondering for a moment just why Naraku wanted her returned, unharmed. ‘Her life is in danger and she’s thinking about her favorite cartoon and a sponge?’ How very odd. Bright red eyes peered at a skeptical looking bush that just couldn’t seem to stop shaking. A smile pulled across his ogre like features and he parted the greenery. Only to come face to face with...

A wild boar.

A wild boar doing it’s business.

Goshinki only realized to late that he was reeling backwards because of the smell alone and then the boar charged him angrily. He stood stock still for a few moments before remembering that he was the stronger one. Too bad, while he was gloating to himself the forgotten boar decided to tackle the great beast. Kagome high up in the tree’s couldn’t help but let out an amused snicker. This action however drew the unwanted attention of Kanna and Hakudoshi.

Kanna turned her mirror towards the sound and Hakudoshi’s brilliant violet eyes scanned the tree tops. Spotting a splash of creamy ivory skin he grinned predatorily. Where he had been but a young boy in Sengoku Jidai, now he was very much a grown man, with very potent desires. And his attention on one powerful hanyou, like himself; Kagome.

Kagome soon realized her mistake, her eyes meeting lusty violet. ‘Oh Shit.’ That pretty much said it all. Oh Shit was right, Hakudoshi scaled the tree quickly as her eyes widened in amazement. Quickly she jumped to a low lying branch on another tree and began darting in, weaving between trees. Ears twitched as she sensed the violet eyed hanyou gaining on her and his accomplice trailing behind, slowly.

“Shit, shit, shit.” Kagome cursed softly.

He was gaining on her, quickly. Too quickly. Just ahead Kagome caught a glimpse of her house and almost stumbled. The idiot’s took her to the forests surrounding her house. What were they idiots? Probably not. But then again what did she know? Perhaps they were stupid, though that was highly doubtful.

Just as she was half way across her open patio she was yanked against a firm chest. And she gulped. Well, damn. She almost made it to. She was turned around and pinned to a nearby tree with a hand covering her mouth. Glaring at the arrogant male in front of her she was tempted to bite him. And bite him she did. With her nice sharp fangs.

He let go and gave a small cry of surprise.

And then, she did what any sensible person would do.

She screamed.

-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------

Head s snapped to the forests to the east of the house instantly hearing the loud scream. Exchanging glances they all raced towards the doors leading outside, thoughts of torture and pain running through their heads. However when the arrived they weren’t expecting the scene they came upon. Kagome was being kissed by some strange person. A strange person with spiky white hair.

“Mmmph.” Kagome’s hands were being held tightly by her captor and his lower body pressed against her pinning her legs, showing her just what he really wanted to do. She felt sick.

‘WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! GET HIM OFF ME!!’

That seemed to snap them out of there stupor, they immediately took action. Jin tapped him on the shoulder, when he turned and growled he was met with a fist in the face. Kagome was panting, her face red with barely suppressed rage.

“WHY YOU HORRIBLE, PERVERTED LITTLE ASS! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT, YOU, YOU, ARGH, YOU IDIOTIC, SLIMY LITTLE WORM! I’LL BET A FISH KISSES BETTER THAN YOU DO!”

She would’ve continued if not for the unexpected punch from Goshinki who’d just arrived. Turning she growled and proceeded to get up in his face.

“AND YOU!” Even Hakudoshi winced.

“YOU STUPID UGLY THING, WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET OFF JUST PUNCHING ME FOR NO DAMN REASON? HUH? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?”

Goshinki almost winced. She was deafeningly loud.

“Let’s see, you ignored me, you insulted me, and you asked if I was male.” Goshinki growled. All males present winced at the last one. That must’ve been quite harsh for him; to be questioned of his gender.

“And you didn’t deserve it?”

He was silent for a moment as if in thought.

“Wait a minute, we’re supposed to capture you and return you to master Naraku.”

“Gee, I guess you do have a brain after all.” Kagome drawled before stomping on his foot, punching him in the stomach and as he bent over clutching his stomach she delivered a swift kick to his groin. Nodding her head, satisfied she looked at the other’s gathered who stared at her stunned.

“What?”

No one answered.

She snorted. “It’s not like he didn’t deserve it.” she muttered.

Hakudoshi seeing the disadvantage gathered Goshinki and left quickly. They were outnumbered and with Goshinki down there was no way he could take them all down. ‘Just you wait, Kagome, I’ll be back.’

Kagome shivered as if hearing his silent vow.

Silently Kuronue held his arms open waiting for her to come to him. He did not have to wait long, she was snuggled up against him, muttering about what a bad day she was having within seconds. He smiled fondly at her, picking up her tired form and bringing her into the house. The others who stayed silent, broke into an argument as soon as the two were gone. An argument about what the hell happened. Needless to say they were all wrong about their presumptions.

---------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------

Spooning her he ran one clawed hand up and down her exposed stomach, gently, softly. Almost tickling her. Turning around she flung her left leg and arm over his warm body. Chuckling softly he wrapped his arms around the young hanyou, burying his face in her hair, inhaling her scent. By the god’s he was worried about her, worried she’d died and wouldn’t come back to him. But he knew better. She was smarter, stronger then that. Besides if she did die, he would have no doubt felt it and if not him then surely one of the others.

“Mmm, Kuronue.”

Startled, he opened his eyes and glanced down at the precious bundle he held, only to see Kagome still fast asleep. Smiling her nuzzled her head, brushing a chaste kiss against her brow. Nuzzling her face into his neck she made a soft purring sound in response to his kiss. He wanted to laugh, smile, dance around in circles. She was not only dreaming about him, she enjoyed his attentions. Of course he knew this, but once again he felt like he could take on the whole world with her in his arms.

Maybe he could.

Who knew?

Kagome gave him a whole new strength.

Kami, he loved her.

A/n: Sorry it’s not as long as I wanted it to be but the next chapter should be coming out either tomorrow or saturday. I’m working on my other stories as well, so please be patient with me.