InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Hakusho ❯ New Kagome,New Mission and New uniforms? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inu Hakusho
 
Chapter 1: New Kagome, New missions and New uniforms?
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho; if I did Hiei would be tied up in my room.
 
“Inuyashaaaa” Kagome called in a sugary sweet voice that could make your teeth rot. “SIT! ,I'm going home and if you have a problem with it, you can sit here and mope while I'm at home, and I sit in my chair and study for my stupid tests! Sit!I'll be gone for a week and if you follow me or come I'll sit you to hell myself you got that dog-boy”. Kagome had changed in the last three years she had been shard hunting. Now eighteen, she almost had a language vocabulary like Inuyasha, and was more calm in situations, in dealing with the hanyou and fighting. She got over her school girl crush over Inuyasha, it hurt but he now felt more like an older brother, ok a younger annoying brother. Leaving the old school uniform when she was 16, she chose to wear black running pants and a blue tank top. This was easier to move around in and her school cloths didn't have to suffer dirt and blood. This year would be her last if she actually graduated. She was not fully yet trained in her miko skills but Kaede and Miroku were helping her gradually. She could though do hand to hand combat, and her kyudo was improving greatly and was learning a bit of swordsmanship after the hard lecture Sango gave her of protecting herself, so every night after dinner the two would spar, Inuyasha even joined in a few times. Inuyasha who was still stuck in his Inu shaped crater shot his head up. “What! No bitch, you said three days! Get your ass back here now!” But it was no use; Kagome had already left through the well. Somewhere off to the left Sango, Kirara, Miroku, and Shippo all sweat dropped and shook their heads. “Persuasive isn't she?” Sango (he he spell-check wanted to make it Segno) asked. “Indeed” replied Miroku. “I agree” Shippo also said. They started walking back to Kaede's, leaving the spluttering hanyou in their wake.
 
Kagome felt the magic surround her as a familiar sensation of home came upon her. She lightly touched the ground and saw the roof of the well house above her. Humming to herself she went in to greet her family, have a bath, and get ready for school tomorrow.
 
In the reikai, Koenma sat at his desk furiously stamping papers, beads of sweat rolling down his forehead stopping at his furrowed eyebrows. A portal opened up and Kurama gracefully stepped out and Hiei jump out of the portal going over to the nearest wall with shadow's and concealing himself in it. Yusuke and Kuwabara were another matter entirely. Instead of landing at least on there feet they landed in a pile of limbs. “Kuwabara get your fat ass of my face” they heard Yusuke shout. “I'm not on your face, and my ass is not fat” they heard Kuwabara reply. Kurama hid a smile behind his and Hiei's eyes shone with slight amusement as the two continued to fight. Koenma who was getting irritated with the two finally burst. “Kuwabara, Urameshi quit fighting this instant, this is serious now stop fooling around!” the small prince yelled. “Geez toddler, no need to get your diaper in a bunch your lucky I didn't have a date with Keiko, now what's the problem?” asked Yusuke. “Well you see” began Koenma “ there have been numerous reports of untrained but powerful reiki coming up on are radar for the last three years” “Three years and your telling us NOW!?” shouted Yusuke. “Well it never was a big problem but we've finally caught the power enough to track so you'll all be going to Kontan High to find the source of the power alright?” They all nodded in agreement. “Your uniforms will be given to you by Botan, she just went to pick them up, and Yusuke and Hiei please don't cause any trouble” he pleaded. Yusuke gave a huff of annoyance and Hiei just hn'd. They left through the door, and saw the ever cheerful Botan standing there with four bags. “Here are your uniforms, there red with white trimmings (remember this is a high school the clothing is different than Kagomes middle school uniform). And Hiei I had to fix your uniform the sleeves and pant legs were to long they don't make them that short” explained Botan. Yusuke and Kuwabara burst out laughing, while Kurama hid a smile behind his hand. Hiei glared at his so called friends. “If you all don't shut up now I'll personally make your life a living hell” he threatened his tone dark and dangerous. They immediately shut up. “Geez shorty, no need to get cranky” said Kuwabara. Hiei's left eyebrow twitched and he hit Kuwabara on the back of the head while muttering baka ningen. Botan sighed as she and Yusuke lugged him through the portal. Kurama looked at Hiei who shrugged and said he had it coming. Walking through the portal, the two returned to the ningenkai.
 
Kyudo- way of the bow, so Kagome's bow and arrow training
 
Reiki- spiritual powers/ spirit energy
 
Baka-idiot
 
Ningen-human
 
Reikai- spirit world
 
Ningenkai- human world
 
Hanyou- half breed
 
Kontan-soul
 
I'm starting my first yu yu/inu that's not a one shot. Yeah! Ideas, comments, flames, well constructive criticism, is allowed if you have any pairing ideas I can do a vote, for putting together or taking apart people. I'm all well with threesomes, foursomes, whateversomes so tell me what you think. I'm kind of making this along as I go so ya ideas are totally welcome! Rating may go up over time. And I'm going to make Hiei talk a lot in this cause he really does talk a lot. Oh! Before I forget is his ice-cream fetish and the fact that he can talk telepathically fanbased because he's part hiyoukai and he has a Jagan eye? Can someone tell me? Well ja-ne hellfire95X