InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ listen to your heart ❯ just a day just an ordinary day ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shiori-YAY! I GOT A REVIEW!
Lina- chill out it was just two
Shiori- so what im still happy! * does happy dance*
Kagome- why do I curse so much?
Lina-well technically you finally cracked so…..
Shiori- so! Read and review and im pissed of because 184 people visited my fic but only two reviewed
 
Chp.2 just a day just an ordinary day.
 
Sango looked at kagome and nodded. They waited patiently until they heard inuyasha outside the door. “Were is that wench” sango's left eye twitched slightly but kagome held here arm. “ Kagome's in here.” Inuyasha pushed the door open and started his annual bitching. “Why are you here so early?” kagome glared up at him and he panicked. “Why did I interrupt your make-out session with kikyo” he stared at her in shock “don't give me that surprised look you bastard! You cheating sick bastard! You said you love me but you go and screw that bitch!” she got up and smacked him. ` Damn she saw! Wait a minute.' Why do you smell like male and it's not hobo or souta you were cheating on me!” inuyasha tried to countered. Kagome shook in fury “HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME! For `sit' your `sit info `sit' I was with `sit' my COUSIN `sit' who helped `sit' me with my problem `sit' I loved `sit' you and this is what `sit' you do behind my back! `SIT!' I hate you! `Sit,sit,and sit' and you can go to hell with kikyo ALL YOU WANT! `Sit!' Don't let her precious reincarnation stop you! ` sit sit sit sit sit sit sit sit sit sit sit!' were through! `SIT!!”
 
Inuyasha is now in a 79 ft crater twitching. “ I'm breaking up with the group and I'm taking shippo with me to the future.” “No kagome don't leave because of him.” Sango pleaded “ I'm sorry guys. But I have bigger problems then here. Naraku escaped to my time and he's even more powerful then before…” `And if you found out something about me you guys would leave me.' “ No! I don't care im coming with you and so is kilala and miroku. We got your back.” Miroku nodded and kilala mewed “ thanks you guys but to tell you early you're going to school and extreme shopping is in ordered.” “What's school?”
Shippo asked yawning. “ A place were you get to learn stuff. You'd be in second grade and sango, miroku you'd be in my grade okay.” They nodded slightly not knowing what there getting there self's into.
 
“ So let's hurry before inuyasha gets up.” Kagome smiled sadly. ` Will kagome ever find love' sango thought sadly ` if anyone needs it is her. She always put others before her self. Why can't she be selfish just once' kagome gave them each a shard and they hopped in. never knowing that a certain taiyoukai was watching ` so that's how the miko get's here'
 
 
Okay I changed the parings
 
Kag/sess
Kag/kur-*
Kag/kurone
Kag/sess/hiei
Kag/nar
Kag/inu
Kag/oc
Kag/hiei-*
 
Sang/mir
Sang/yus
Sang/hiei
Sang/kur
Sang/oc
 
To die- new editions!
Kuwabara
Keiko(please vote for this one!)
Kikiyo-*
Inuyasha
Naraku-*
Kagura
Botan
 
Get your votes in and I'd like to thank
Gcdv
Chihiro1985
 
For reviewing